abcdefghijklmnopq

why some of foreigner felt in love to pinay?

146 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
oopss... there's someone raise their eyebrow, wrong spelt in the words... just human only

Kapatid, no offense meant kasi its FELL in love not "FELT" and its SPELL not "SPELT".....kasi maraming taong tanga....baka hindi ka maintindhan....

vahidrk.gif

agree ako sayo sis, dami kasing nagdudunong-dunungan, kala mo kung sinong magagaling!!!! wahahaha!!!

korak hahahaha, trying to be someone else whose not

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline
ANGEL, i saw Tallcoolone's wife...she also have an account here on VJ...i forgot kung sang thread yun e....well,super sexy posts nga nya e....well,kindly tell her that this is not a MEN'S SITE......lol

check this one...mahilig pala talaga sila sa mga "PERFECT" hehehehe!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2770999

girls, read nyo bago post ni abcdef.............LOL

kung nabasa niyo pa ang reply ni alphabet girl sa falling in love b4 ur post, naiisip ko na nagpapatawa nalang siya...

about tallcoolone wifey, ung nasa ktichen siya, palaging un at un nalang at wala taung magawa don, gustuhin man niyang sa terrace or room nila ay un na kc ang pinakaperfect na pic niya n di maiwan iwanan, am sure na ilang pics un before may nakuha siyang perfect na pic sa akala niya, ung nakagreen siya with her hubby, payatot naman na parang bibingka ang face, di lang mabura kc si hubby naman ang medyo macho don :whistle: ...walang kokontra :bonk:

ANGEL, i saw Tallcoolone's wife...she also have an account here on VJ...i forgot kung sang thread yun e....well,super sexy posts nga nya e....well,kindly tell her that this is not a MEN'S SITE......lol

kung nabasa niyo pa ang reply ni alphabet girl sa falling in love b4 ur post, naiisip ko na nagpapatawa nalang siya...

about tallcoolone wifey, ung nasa ktichen siya, palaging un at un nalang at wala taung magawa don, gustuhin man niyang sa terrace or room nila ay un na kc ang pinakaperfect na pic niya n di maiwan iwanan, am sure na ilang pics un before may nakuha siyang perfect na pic sa akala niya, ung nakagreen siya with her hubby, payatot naman na parang bibingka ang face, di lang mabura kc si hubby naman ang medyo macho don :whistle: ...walang kokontra :bonk:

English please. :help:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

eh perfectionist dba???? d kaya photoshop yun????

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

OH! on which part that you didnt you understand?sorry...got carried away with this "tagalog debate"

Timeline

OH! on which part that you didnt you understand?sorry...got carried away with this "tagalog debate"

sis let tallcoone translate, dba perfect ang english nya

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Excuse me mga girls. Mawalang galang na po. Curious lang ako kung paano ba i-pronounce ang name niya? Tol-kul-wan or tol-kun? I noticed masyado arrogante ito mag-post.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Excuse me mga girls. Mawalang galang na po. Curious lang ako kung paano ba i-pronounce ang name niya? Tol-kul-wan or tol-kun? I noticed masyado arrogante ito mag-post.

its Tall-Cool-One (Tallcoolone) now its Fat-Stupid-One... :devil:

Timeline

and his bread is? half stupid and half #### hole

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BITTER ka pa rin kapatid....kagabe pa tong issue nato ah!lol

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

ooppss breed po LOL pasensya na tao lang nagkakamali, antok pa kasi lol

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

in short..... FatSO! :thumbs: hahaha remember Casper? un isa sa ghosts dun? si fatso! bwahahahaha!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

AOS

Sept. 17 '09 : TB skin testing done : "0 mm" -> NEGATIVE

Sept. 22 '09 : completed documents

Sept. 23 '09 : AOS & EAD sent via USPS

Sept. 24 '09 : received 1:55pm signed by R. Mercardo

Sept. 29 '09 : ff. up SSN, no news from USCIS =(

Sept. 30 '09 : NOA1 Date

Oct. 2 '09 : check cashed

Oct. 5 '09 : NOA1 hardcopy received

Oct. 8 '09 : touches on AOS and EAD

Oct. 9 '09 : received Biometrics Appt. letter

Oct. 16 '09 : AOS moved to CSC

Oct. 19 '09 : received email about transfer

Oct. 21 '09 : Biometrics Appointment - done

Oct. 22 '09 : AOS and EAD touched

Oct. 23 '09 : AOS touched

Oct. 26 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 2 '09 : AOS touched

: received email of case transfer to CSC dated Oct. 16

: case pending at CSC

Nov. 3 '09 : AOS touched

Nov. 5 ' 09 : received email at 8:00 pm EAD APPROVED

Nov. 10 '09 : received email : CARD PRDUCTION ORDERED

Nov. 13 '09 : received email : CARD SENT

Nov. 15 '09 : EAD CARD RECEIVED

Dec. 1 '09 : email GC card production ordered

Dec. 2 '09 : email permanent resident registered

Dec. 3 '09 : email PR approval sent

Dec. 5 '09 : GC RECEIVED

Aug.30 '12 : sent N-400 packet

Sept. 4'12 : delivery confirmation by USPS/Priority Date as per USCIS

Sept.6'12 : text&email USCIS Received Application

Sept. 7 '12 : check cashed

Sept.14 '12 : biometrics letter delivered

Sept.24 '12 : biometrics appt at 8am

Thank God,last time to deal with USCIS

:ot2: To the OP - There are many reasons. First, my fiancee looks at things with an almost child-like facination that is very rare in the US. Although very mature in most things, she has kept her youthful outlook regarding life and its wonders. When she laughs, she doesn't give a polite "teehee" - she really laughs. And she can always find something to laugh about, even when times aren't the best. She sees joy when others would only see despair, and by sharing that joy, she lifts me.

She is happy for what she has, rather than bitter for what she doesn't have. Her glass is always half full.

There's so much more. But to end, I would say she might also use "felt" or "spelt" - and I find that cute. Ultimately, communication is conveying an idea from one person to another. And I never have a bit of trouble knowing where I am in her life, regardless of how she spells things. Let's face it, her English beats my Tagalog by several hundred miles. :)

:ot2: To the OP - There are many reasons. First, my fiancee looks at things with an almost child-like facination that is very rare in the US. Although very mature in most things, she has kept her youthful outlook regarding life and its wonders. When she laughs, she doesn't give a polite "teehee" - she really laughs. And she can always find something to laugh about, even when times aren't the best. She sees joy when others would only see despair, and by sharing that joy, she lifts me.

She is happy for what she has, rather than bitter for what she doesn't have. Her glass is always half full.

There's so much more. But to end, I would say she might also use "felt" or "spelt" - and I find that cute. Ultimately, communication is conveying an idea from one person to another. And I never have a bit of trouble knowing where I am in her life, regardless of how she spells things. Let's face it, her English beats my Tagalog by several hundred miles. :)

Very well said. That is exactly my fiancee too. Always so happy, always so positive. Her laugh is so pure and joyful. I am so blessed to have her in my life. :wub:

Very well said. That is exactly my fiancee too. Always so happy, always so positive. Her laugh is so pure and joyful. I am so blessed to have her in my life. :wub:

Agreed! :thumbs:

very much true :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

N-400 Application for Naturalization

September 21, 2012 - N-400 packet sent
September 24, 2012 - Check cashed
September 26, 2012 - NOA 1 received
October 01, 2012 - Biometrics letter received
October 26, 2012 - Biometrics appt @ 11am
March 1, 2013 - Oathtaking. US citizen finally!!!

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

wgto58qj1o5xq.png

Timeline

Agreed! :thumbs:

very much true :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

some people say negative things about this issue coz you know why????they are bitter coz they are with someone who is such a loser kaya hayun nang dadamay....

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.