abcdefghijklmnopq

why some of foreigner felt in love to pinay?

146 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
What is " Felt In Love" ?

Why are you so critical about spellings and grammar of our fellow Filipinas who post their topics here? Why can't you just contribute something in a constructive manner? Does your Filipina wife speaks perfect/proper English too? As in PERFECT???? Oh, I see that she is "changed" now from the pictures here coz before she just look very simple and now turned into a "different lady." So, maybe that explains the fact that she feels having the right now to criticize her own country people. You dont reply to others like that before, you contributed nice things to other people's questions and topics. I wonder why all of a sudden you became so critical. Is that connected to your "LOOKS?" How pathetic it is to think that some Filipinas who come here in the US will change in just a wink of an eye and they think they are already the best or they feel better than others. God is watching....hehehehe!!! You want to correct my grammar now? Do so, Mr. and Mrs. Perfect!

Go go go girl.......hahahaha, as the saying goes correct me if i'm wrong, ang taong di marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay mahigit pa sa mabahong isda......

I don't know and I don't understand that why some people once they get to US akala mo kung sino...I hope that before they say anything or judge other people whether with looks or grammar, tignan muna nila ang sarili nila kung wala ba sila mali or they are so perfect in english, kahit teacher nga nagkakamali...hay naku

hay naku shang, isda talaga, ang sarap himayhimayin...hahahaha! Pero siguro parang lantang isda na po just like the isda here sa US. Kaya siguro mabaho. Ang isda kasi dito mga frozen, kaya siguro frozen din mind ni tallcoolone. Or fresh na galing sa freshwater, kaya matabang, so walang ka taste2x...hehehe! Gusto mo maging isda na rin tayo? sige langoy tayo ng langoy...hihihihi!!!

langoy saan? sa bahay niya?? no way??? mabubulok lang yung pinag aralan ko sa subject na english 101 lol

ayoko dun kasi mga bulok sila na isda no! pa iba tayo, dun sa mga fresh...hehehehe! siguro masaya si ate tallcoolone pag nag criticize si husbandry sa mga kapwa pinay nya. kasi lately, mga walang katuturan mga ginagawa nila sa mga members dito.

I'm using my wife's ID to respond to this since I'm an American myself. I can't speak for every man out there from different countries but for most of the men in America. I will say that the men here have a label which causes the woman here to look over a lot of them, even when they say they are looking for the perfect man but haven't found him yet. I'm sure they have ran across him but didn't notice that he was right in front of them so with this happening so much, the men tend to look else where for love. Now whether its pinay's or not they are looking for women from other countries that are not like the Americanized women in the US there they will not be over looked and the result of that women from other countries will without a doubt find a good man. Not saying its a fact but I'm living proof that it happens.

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Where else can a fat, older and ugly American get a young beautiful brown skinned woman even look at them. In the US a similiar woman would spit on them if they even said hello!

Heah, I'll cop to the fat part, but NOT the "older and ugly", Okay!? :devil:

There are plenty of other nations where women are more concerned with the heart, and less with the exterior, or the 'wallet'. Why the RP? I was approached by a stranger who urged me to look there. I asked him also about the other countries. We discussed some of the generalities of women from those nations, and he laid out a case for the PI. I went home and researched what he told me, and it checked out. I registered on a couple of dating sites.....and now, I'll be forever happy.

That stranger is one no longer, and is now a good friend! :dance:

You made me laugh there......LOL

nudie.gif LOL...i juist hope you're not like this....hehe

I can imagine how stupid people dance lol

Why are you so critical about spellings and grammar of our fellow Filipinas who post their topics here? Why can't you just contribute something in a constructive manner? Does your Filipina wife speaks perfect/proper English too? As in PERFECT???? Oh, I see that she is "changed" now from the pictures here coz before she just look very simple and now turned into a "different lady." So, maybe that explains the fact that she feels having the right now to criticize her own country people. You dont reply to others like that before, you contributed nice things to other people's questions and topics. I wonder why all of a sudden you became so critical. Is that connected to your "LOOKS?" How pathetic it is to think that some Filipinas who come here in the US will change in just a wink of an eye and they think they are already the best or they feel better than others. God is watching....hehehehe!!! You want to correct my grammar now? Do so, Mr. and Mrs. Perfect!

Go go go girl.......hahahaha, as the saying goes correct me if i'm wrong, ang taong di marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay mahigit pa sa mabahong isda......

I don't know and I don't understand that why some people once they get to US akala mo kung sino...I hope that before they say anything or judge other people whether with looks or grammar, tignan muna nila ang sarili nila kung wala ba sila mali or they are so perfect in english, kahit teacher nga nagkakamali...hay naku

hay naku shang, isda talaga, ang sarap himayhimayin...hahahaha! Pero siguro parang lantang isda na po just like the isda here sa US. Kaya siguro mabaho. Ang isda kasi dito mga frozen, kaya siguro frozen din mind ni tallcoolone. Or fresh na galing sa freshwater, kaya matabang, so walang ka taste2x...hehehe! Gusto mo maging isda na rin tayo? sige langoy tayo ng langoy...hihihihi!!!

langoy saan? sa bahay niya?? no way??? mabubulok lang yung pinag aralan ko sa subject na english 101 lol

ayoko dun kasi mga bulok sila na isda no! pa iba tayo, dun sa mga fresh...hehehehe! siguro masaya si ate tallcoolone pag nag criticize si husbandry sa mga kapwa pinay nya. kasi lately, mga walang katuturan mga ginagawa nila sa mga members dito.

ew, her husband was being critized, nakakahiya kaya LOL

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

no wonder mga pinoy lang ang kaya nyang ganyanin kung black american ang tirahin ng mga right grammar at right spelling chuva ek ek nya babarilin na lng sya hindi kase uso yun sa kanila :jest:

Korak my military sister! Hahaha.. paturo ka sa hubby mo ng gun shooting. Masaya yun. Tinuturuan kasi ako ni hubby. LOL

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

I'm using my wife's ID to respond to this since I'm an American myself. I can't speak for every man out there from different countries but for most of the men in America. I will say that the men here have a label which causes the woman here to look over a lot of them, even when they say they are looking for the perfect man but haven't found him yet. I'm sure they have ran across him but didn't notice that he was right in front of them so with this happening so much, the men tend to look else where for love. Now whether its pinay's or not they are looking for women from other countries that are not like the Americanized women in the US there they will not be over looked and the result of that women from other countries will without a doubt find a good man. Not saying its a fact but I'm living proof that it happens.

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

no wonder mga pinoy lang ang kaya nyang ganyanin kung black american ang tirahin ng mga right grammar at right spelling chuva ek ek nya babarilin na lng sya hindi kase uso yun sa kanila :jest:

Korak my military sister! Hahaha.. paturo ka sa hubby mo ng gun shooting. Masaya yun. Tinuturuan kasi ako ni hubby. LOL

Pwedeng ibang "Gun" nalang gamitin ko? 6.gif

nka schedule na yan sis...super excited and super nervous at the same time :dance:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Timeline

nka schedule na yan sis...super excited and super nervous at the same time :dance:

isn't good idea if you make the perfectionist pic as the target?????

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: Timeline
Where else can a fat, older and ugly American get a young beautiful brown skinned woman even look at them. In the US a similiar woman would spit on them if they even said hello!

Heah, I'll cop to the fat part, but NOT the "older and ugly", Okay!? :devil:

There are plenty of other nations where women are more concerned with the heart, and less with the exterior, or the 'wallet'. Why the RP? I was approached by a stranger who urged me to look there. I asked him also about the other countries. We discussed some of the generalities of women from those nations, and he laid out a case for the PI. I went home and researched what he told me, and it checked out. I registered on a couple of dating sites.....and now, I'll be forever happy.

That stranger is one no longer, and is now a good friend! :dance:

I don't want to generalize either, but it is Sunday, and I am getting bored, and the wife would get pissed if I wander away from home while she is at work. But I will accept the fat and old label. Beside, when men age, we just get more "distinguished", diba?

onion001.gif

Edited by Mister_Bill

Timeline

yes, ito ang perfect pic na targetin mo,ok? paki tingnan mo nga pls.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2770999

Timeline

Really?!!! Ay,parang ayaw ko ng pumuntang states....hehehe...

?

Hahahaha...dyahe silang dalawa di ba? Walang magawa sa buhay nila kaya ibang tao ang tinitira. To the wife(whoever your stufid name is), give your husband some good "beating" kasi ibang Pilipina ang inatupag nya instead yang spelling or grammar mo. Baka hindi sya kontento sa "spelling" at "grammar" mo.....bwahahahahaha!!!

You sure it's the husband talking here? or the wifey? mmmmmmm but whoever it is, i think they should get english 101 class....girl, baka gusto mo mag volunteer hahahaha for sure no one will volunteer, nakaka praning and mahirap kasi perfectionist

Ay, ayokong mag volunteer girl! Hindi ko "FELT" no!!!!

LOL me too, I don't "FELT" it

You lovelies crack me up! At syempre hindi ko rin "FELT".

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by SJ1819

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

naku,wag na sis...you will just be wasting your time with that #######...saka...pleaseeeeeeeeee!!! nakaka-suka kaya picture nya...lalo yung natutulog cia.....eeewww!!! kala mo cute matulog e...

Timeline

naku,wag na sis...you will just be wasting your time with that #######...saka...pleaseeeeeeeeee!!! nakaka-suka kaya picture nya...lalo yung natutulog cia.....eeewww!!! kala mo cute matulog e...

pwede na rin double murdered hahahahaha......

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

yes, ito ang perfect pic na targetin mo,ok? paki tingnan mo nga pls.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry

2770999://http://www.visajourney.com/forums/i...;#entry

Naku nini, nakita ko na yan...the girl on top is Saicy....feeling nya pareho silang katawan....haller! just look at her pic...bakat ang ka-pek pekan...lol

Timeline
ANGEL, i saw Tallcoolone's wife...she also have an account here on VJ...i forgot kung sang thread yun e....well,super sexy posts nga nya e....well,kindly tell her that this is not a MEN'S SITE......lol

check this one...mahilig pala talaga sila sa mga "PERFECT" hehehehe!

Timeline
ANGEL, i saw Tallcoolone's wife...she also have an account here on VJ...i forgot kung sang thread yun e....well,super sexy posts nga nya e....well,kindly tell her that this is not a MEN'S SITE......lol

check this one...mahilig pala talaga sila sa mga "PERFECT" hehehehe!

girls, read nyo bago post ni abcdef.............LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.