abcdefghijklmnopq

why some of foreigner felt in love to pinay?

146 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
oopss... there's someone raise their eyebrow, wrong spelt in the words... just human only

Kapatid, no offense meant kasi its FELL in love not "FELT" and its SPELL not "SPELT".....kasi maraming taong tanga....baka hindi ka maintindhan....

vahidrk.gif

sister, maybe she is asking what is it mean

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

oopss... there's someone raise their eyebrow, wrong spelt in the words... just human only

Kapatid, no offense meant kasi its FELL in love not "FELT" and its SPELL not "SPELT".....kasi maraming taong tanga....baka hindi ka maintindhan....

vahidrk.gif

You explain to him sister! i dont have any patience with stupid person kasi.....4076.gif

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

vahidrk.gif

You explain to him sister! i dont have any patience with stupid person kasi.....4076.gif

they need to get almanac or search it online lol but wait? don't they use deep words? nose bleeding kaya tsk tsk tsk

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

vahidrk.gif

they need to get almanac or search it online lol but wait? don't they use deep words? nose bleeding kaya tsk tsk tsk

290.gif sorry kapatid,ngayon lang kasi ako nakakaganti sa hunghang nato e..patawad kung masyado kong kinarir! lol

What is "Spelt" ?

According to Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary; Unabridged; Second Edition:

> "Spelt" is a verb that is used as an "alternative past tense and past participle of SPELL."

Walang anuman.

What is "Spelt" ?

According to Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary; Unabridged; Second Edition:

> "Spelt" is a verb that is used as an "alternative past tense and past participle of SPELL."

Walang anuman.

oh i see! so did you get that stupid? :whistle:

Timeline

vahidrk.gif

290.gif sorry kapatid,ngayon lang kasi ako nakakaganti sa hunghang nato e..patawad kung masyado kong kinarir! lol

hahahaha, i read some of her/his reply about definition of "illegal" lol :rolleyes:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

vahidrk.gif

hahahaha, i read some of her/his reply about definition of "illegal" lol :rolleyes:

i dont know that.....do they still have the thread here sis?

What is "Spelt" ?

Walang anuman.

Just in case you are confused...

A "dictionary" is a book containing the words of a language, arranged in alphabetical order, with definitions.

What is "Spelt" ?

Walang anuman.

Just in case you are confused...

A "dictionary" is a book containing the words of a language, arranged in alphabetical order, with definitions.

25r30wi.gif

25r30wi.gif

25r30wi.gif

hahahaha...my first laugh of the day!!! that was way too funny....

Timeline

vahidrk.gif

i dont know that.....do they still have the thread here sis?

i think so.....it was posted by a filipina who is asking about the case of her uncle who is going to get tourist visa and asking about if they can work legally something like that or if is it illegal to work using tourist visa, then someone define "illegal" different version shown yun nga kabilang na sya

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

i think so.....it was posted by a filipina who is asking about the case of her uncle who is going to get tourist visa and asking about if they can work legally something like that or if is it illegal to work using tourist visa, then someone define "illegal" different version shown yun nga kabilang na sya

i could just imagine!

Timeline

i could just imagine!

hahahaha well if it was me? i would just keep my mouth shut LOL......tyring to be smart??ewwwww

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

i could just imagine!

hahahaha well if it was me? i would just keep my mouth shut LOL......tyring to be smart??ewwwww

nothing he said is useful....its all stupid nonsense...just like him stupid person

stupid nonsense + stupid person = Tallcoolone

Timeline

i could just imagine!

nothing he said is useful....its all stupid nonsense...just like him stupid person

stupid nonsense + stupid person = Tallcoolone

what does his wife "felt" kaya? wawawa naman stupid nonsense + stupid person, kasali ba yung half stupid/ half #######?

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.