mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey! what you posted was below the belt.. I am a Filipina. Yes it does happen but just because it does doesn't mean we are losing our respect. I am not one of those young Filipina with the "old, white-#### guys" since my fiance is a Filipino with an American citizen and we just have 2years gap. But i am writing in response to your comment.

There is really a saying that "In love, age does not matter." Given the circumstance, would you choose someone near your age but acts so immaturely or someone who could be your "grandfather' but treats you as his world? think think think.... Which is more important, the age or his treatment??

Also, don't blame the Filipinas entirely!! You're fussing up on the Filipinas! How could it be entirely the lady's fault?? Blame also the "old, white-#### guys" who goes after the young Filipina generation.. Filipino culture goes this way -- guys court the girls.. So, these "old guys" go after the filipinas, make them feel so special, etc. Now, could you blame the ladies if they fall for it?!

Think deep before you react my friend...:)

I thought. It's my opinion. I never said ALL Filipinas. I am one too. I did not generalize about ALL. I only talk of SOME. And some certain instances that I have seen lately here and in person. My fiance tells me that in the US, it's almost never that you see really older guys with younger girls like he saw in Manilla. They would have nothing in common in the US he said. Hard to fall in love feeling that way and he also said that they would almost never be attracted to older guys in the first place. Attraction and having things in common seem to me to be a good start to falling in love. So , my point is.....even if guys in the US chased younger girls......they would never give in. But they seem to in Manilla. Just interesting and I have always wondered if there is a motive. Don't you ever feel that?

oh my gosh! you just said 99.9% of filipinas are with fat,old, white american men to scape financial crisis and go to US. Pa- facts are facts ka pa dyan! YOu didn't generalize? Whats the 99.9% then? Isn't that an obvious generalization? Girl, basahin mo nga posts mo! nalokah ako sayo :lol:

baka she didn't know what is 99.9 % lol wow next class math 101

Good one.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

I did not say "I am not mean" I simply said, "I don't mean bad". Meaning.....I am not meaning what I am saying to be seen as something bad and I only have good intentions......but. It is a long time issue and as I have read post after post of SOME.....not all.......filipinas say things that seem like they only want to come to the US or find a way around the legal immigration system, its started to get to me a little.....Thats all. I felt, I posted, and everyone got very defensive. If its a long time problem and everyone knows it....then why all the hostility? I tried to soften what I said as much as I could, but how much could I soften it given the subject I was talking about? No need for those who got defensive to be defensive if they are not doing any wrong. I just simply spoke my mind about something bothering me in a forum that I was hoping could understand.

No sweetie, YOU are defensive, not us. You flooded us with your rants and condescending remarks about filipinas with their fat, old and rich AMERICAN men. I suggest you go review your posts, lest I start thinking we're dealing with a classic case of hekle/hyde syndrome here.

I posted. If you respond, thats on you. I don't make you read or respond. And its Jekle/Hyde.

signed, " Sweetie"

Oh but sweetie, I do like to read your post, respond and get annoyed :lol: and THATS me :lol: By the way, it doesnt matter who gets the billing first, jekle/hyde, hyde/jeckle, it's still split personality to me :lol:

Mike said:

I said "why does it SEEM that 99.9%"....read carefully. Anyway....prove me wrong. Look at almost all filipina pages and see what country their fiance is from. Facts are facts.

I say:

And you actually had the time to scour ALMOST ALL filipina pages and checked each one of them out to see where their fiance(s) are coming from for you to make that generalization? Why don't you show the website where you got your FACTS then?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...sort_order=desc

Not to take any sides but here is a good place to start looking

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

:rofl:

hey! what you posted was below the belt.. I am a Filipina. Yes it does happen but just because it does doesn't mean we are losing our respect. I am not one of those young Filipina with the "old, white-#### guys" since my fiance is a Filipino with an American citizen and we just have 2years gap. But i am writing in response to your comment.

There is really a saying that "In love, age does not matter." Given the circumstance, would you choose someone near your age but acts so immaturely or someone who could be your "grandfather' but treats you as his world? think think think.... Which is more important, the age or his treatment??

Also, don't blame the Filipinas entirely!! You're fussing up on the Filipinas! How could it be entirely the lady's fault?? Blame also the "old, white-#### guys" who goes after the young Filipina generation.. Filipino culture goes this way -- guys court the girls.. So, these "old guys" go after the filipinas, make them feel so special, etc. Now, could you blame the ladies if they fall for it?!

I thought. It's my opinion. I never said ALL Filipinas. I am one too. I did not generalize about ALL. I only talk of SOME. And some certain instances that I have seen lately here and in person. My fiance tells me that in the US, it's almost never that you see really older guys with younger girls like he saw in Manilla. They would have nothing in common in the US he said. Hard to fall in love feeling that way and he also said that they would almost never be attracted to older guys in the first place. Attraction and having things in common seem to me to be a good start to falling in love. So , my point is.....even if guys in the US chased younger girls......they would never give in. But they seem to in Manilla. Just interesting and I have always wondered if there is a motive. Don't you ever feel that?

oh my gosh! you just said 99.9% of filipinas are with fat,old, white american men to scape financial crisis and go to US. Pa- facts are facts ka pa dyan! YOu didn't generalize? Whats the 99.9% then? Isn't that an obvious generalization? Girl, basahin mo nga posts mo! nalokah ako sayo :lol:

Timeline

Good one.

Anyway , its true....Its a site about US immigration, so maybe I should change that to 100% Or did YOU miss that? LOL

Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

I did not say "I am not mean" I simply said, "I don't mean bad". Meaning.....I am not meaning what I am saying to be seen as something bad and I only have good intentions......but. It is a long time issue and as I have read post after post of SOME.....not all.......filipinas say things that seem like they only want to come to the US or find a way around the legal immigration system, its started to get to me a little.....Thats all. I felt, I posted, and everyone got very defensive. If its a long time problem and everyone knows it....then why all the hostility? I tried to soften what I said as much as I could, but how much could I soften it given the subject I was talking about? No need for those who got defensive to be defensive if they are not doing any wrong. I just simply spoke my mind about something bothering me in a forum that I was hoping could understand.

No sweetie, YOU are defensive, not us. You flooded us with your rants and condescending remarks about filipinas with their fat, old and rich AMERICAN men. I suggest you go review your posts, lest I start thinking we're dealing with a classic case of hekle/hyde syndrome here.

I posted. If you respond, thats on you. I don't make you read or respond. And its Jekle/Hyde.

signed, " Sweetie"

Oh but sweetie, I do like to read your post, respond and get annoyed :lol: and THATS me :lol: By the way, it doesnt matter who gets the billing first, jekle/hyde, hyde/jeckle, it's still split personality to me :lol:

It's ok, I actually prefer the way you wrote it better Heckle/hyde. :thumbs:

This is not meant to discriminate either Filipinos or Americans. It is what it is - a joke…

A Filipino is having breakfast in a hotel in France one morning… he was eating bread & jam when an American, while chewing gum, sits down next to him. The Pinoy ignores the Kano who, nevertheless, starts a conversation:

Kano: “You Filipinos eat the whole bread??”

Pinoy (nayayabangan sa Kano): “Of course.”

Kano: (after blowing a huge bubble) “We don’t. In America, we only eat what’s inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the Philippines.”

The American has a smirk on his face. The Pinoy listens in silence. Still the American persists.

Kano: “Do you eat jelly with the bread??”

Pinoy:”Of Course.”

Kano: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). “We don’t. In America we eat fresh fruits for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the Philippines.”

The Pinoy (asar na talaga) asks: “Do you have sex in America?”

Kano: “Why of course we do.”

Pinoy (now smirking): “And what do you do with the condoms once you’ve used them?”

Kano (a bit puzzled): “We throw them away, of course.”

Pinoy: “Ahh….We Pinoys don’t. In my beloved Philippines, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them into chewing gum, and sell them to America!

post-59686-1238994478.gif :rofl::lol::rofl:post-59686-1238994478.gif

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

:lol:

Good one.

Anyway , its true....Its a site about US immigration, so maybe I should change that to 100% Or did YOU miss that? LOL

Ok I dare you to prove that! Prove that 100% of filipinas in VJ are with fat,old,rich white american! C'mon girl! Prove it, otherwise i'll make kurot your singit :lol:

Timeline

Good one.

Ok I dare you to prove that! Prove that 100% of filipinas in VJ are with fat,old,rich white american! C'mon girl! Prove it, otherwise i'll make kurot your singit :lol:

NOOOO my fiance is not old, not fat and not rich but he got everything that I need in a man LOL ano kaya yun LOL

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

Good one.

100% are here to come to the US. It's a US immigration site. She ignorantly took what I said out of context to try to make an invalid point. :thumbs:

Good one.

100% are here to come to the US. It's a US immigration site. She ignorantly took what I said out of context to try to make an invalid point. :thumbs:

Hahaha! this girl is a comedian! go read your post again! you EDUCATED filipino girl you :rofl:

Timeline

Good one.

Hahaha! this girl is a comedian! go read your post again! you EDUCATED filipino girl you :rofl:

And?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

This topic has been closed pending review by the VJ Moderation team and/or Administration. The topic will be re-opened once this review is complete.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.