mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

Then stop acting like you're holier than thou and ,MS./MR. Know it all and making baseless generalizations! If you don't like what u see then stop looking! Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Ok, while you just turn your head and pretend like it does not happen, I will continue to express my god given right to speak about whatever I want. No heat....just my opinions and observations. Relax

There you again, making assumptions, what makes you think im pretending like it doesn't happen? I see it everyday, but i also know there's nothing i can do about it, afterall, they're not accountable to me, so rather than demean and rant about the filipinas who have twisted sense of morals, why don't you do something productive? contribute something useful to this site... because the truth, its beyond your or my control! and there's really nothing you can do about it (aside from, annoying us with your rants :lol: )

Correct, we see it happens and no matter what kahit pagsigawan mo sila or insultuhin sila, paki bah? eh buhay nila yan...we certainly can't do anything about it......kaya why not just live our own life to the fullest than bother or minding others business LOL

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

I did not say "I am not mean" I simply said, "I don't mean bad". Meaning.....I am not meaning what I am saying to be seen as something bad and I only have good intentions......but. It is a long time issue and as I have read post after post of SOME.....not all.......filipinas say things that seem like they only want to come to the US or find a way around the legal immigration system, its started to get to me a little.....Thats all. I felt, I posted, and everyone got very defensive. If its a long time problem and everyone knows it....then why all the hostility? I tried to soften what I said as much as I could, but how much could I soften it given the subject I was talking about? No need for those who got defensive to be defensive if they are not doing any wrong. I just simply spoke my mind about something bothering me in a forum that I was hoping could understand.

I have a share of cruelty before...i had once post (WHAT IF......) thinking that they would understand me....we have every right to say what we feel....

But instead of hearing some encouraging words...they all mock on me...

I was really mad and was hurt with all those things they said to me....but i understand them. You cant PLEASE EVERYBODY..you cant let them feel what's on ur mind and heart....Some will be understanding,and some will just mock at you..

BUT if I where you...you stated your opinion...you stated what you feel inside...PERIOD!

Whether they agree with you or not,just dont mind them....dont argue with them...it will just worsen the scenario.

The more you answer negatively with their responses, they wont stop!

Chill! if i where you stop answering....titigil din yan! atleast you already relay to them/to Us what you feel,its up to US to understand it. bcoz whether you agree with me or not,there is always an angle on this story na na-offend mo yung iba...I dont think we are being defensive,but you are generalizing all filipinas....

para tayong mga bata e...most of us here are married or engaged, but we are all acting like a kid...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey! what you posted was below the belt.. I am a Filipina. Yes it does happen but just because it does doesn't mean we are losing our respect. I am not one of those young Filipina with the "old, white-#### guys" since my fiance is a Filipino with an American citizen and we just have 2years gap. But i am writing in response to your comment.

There is really a saying that "In love, age does not matter." Given the circumstance, would you choose someone near your age but acts so immaturely or someone who could be your "grandfather' but treats you as his world? think think think.... Which is more important, the age or his treatment??

Also, don't blame the Filipinas entirely!! You're fussing up on the Filipinas! How could it be entirely the lady's fault?? Blame also the "old, white-#### guys" who goes after the young Filipina generation.. Filipino culture goes this way -- guys court the girls.. So, these "old guys" go after the filipinas, make them feel so special, etc. Now, could you blame the ladies if they fall for it?!

Think deep before you react my friend...:)

K1 Timeline

10/2008... Application sent to USCIS

10/14/08... NOA1 received

01/12/09.. NOA2 received

01/29/09.. Embassy sends letter about having received the application and i can now schedule my interview

04/15-16/09.. Medical Examination done

04/30/09.. Interview Approved! smile.gif

05/12/09.. Visa on hand

06/10/09.. POE San Francisco

06/17/09.. Married ;)

06/22/09.. Applied for SSN

07/02/09.. SSN arrives by mail

AOS Timeline

07/10/09.. Applied for AOS, EAD and AP

07/20/09.. Cheque cashed

07/24/09.. NOA

08/15/09.. Biometrics done

08/24/09.. NOA for initial interview

09/03/09.. AP approved

09/10/09.. EAD card received

Timeline

Then stop acting like you're holier than thou and ,MS./MR. Know it all and making baseless generalizations! If you don't like what u see then stop looking! Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Ok, while you just turn your head and pretend like it does not happen, I will continue to express my god given right to speak about whatever I want. No heat....just my opinions and observations. Relax

There you again, making assumptions, what makes you think im pretending like it doesn't happen? I see it everyday, but i also know there's nothing i can do about it, afterall, they're not accountable to me, so rather than demean and rant about the filipinas who have twisted sense of morals, why don't you do something productive? contribute something useful to this site... because the truth, its beyond your or my control! and there's really nothing you can do about it (aside from, annoying us with your rants :lol: )

If you're annoyed.....don't read then. This is a forum. I posted. I vented. Most things here are beyond our control. Take it easy and relax. I did not say YOU were bad. Just talking about a real issue.

I spent the past two days at the tampa philfest. There were thousands of fil-am couples there. I couldn't help but notice all the young, beautiful filipinas there. What I did find odd though was that alot of the beautiful young girls average age in thier 20,s, were with old, like in thier 60,s, fat, really ugly american men that were repulsive looking. Some even had an offensive odor as they walked past us. I said to my younger brother why didn't we find something like that, now he is also in his 60,s and he said what would we do with them and I said you have a point there and he is stupider than me. We were only joking since we both have great wives. Well, we came to our own conclusions why these couples were together. I guess it must be love. In all my days though I have never seen men of this age that looked like these dudes with beautiful american girls in thier 20,s. Then again maybe I've lived a sheltered life.

Filipinas and mature AMerican men have a special bond. Perhaps when you hit 40 yrs+, you will begin to understand. Until then, stick with your AMerican wife, and try to be happy with her. Peace. :star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

:thumbs:

hey! what you posted was below the belt.. I am a Filipina. Yes it does happen but just because it does doesn't mean we are losing our respect. I am not one of those young Filipina with the "old, white-#### guys" since my fiance is a Filipino with an American citizen and we just have 2years gap. But i am writing in response to your comment.

There is really a saying that "In love, age does not matter." Given the circumstance, would you choose someone near your age but acts so immaturely or someone who could be your "grandfather' but treats you as his world? think think think.... Which is more important, the age or his treatment??

Also, don't blame the Filipinas entirely!! You're fussing up on the Filipinas! How could it be entirely the lady's fault?? Blame also the "old, white-#### guys" who goes after the young Filipina generation.. Filipino culture goes this way -- guys court the girls.. So, these "old guys" go after the filipinas, make them feel so special, etc. Now, could you blame the ladies if they fall for it?!

:thumbs:

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

I did not say "I am not mean" I simply said, "I don't mean bad". Meaning.....I am not meaning what I am saying to be seen as something bad and I only have good intentions......but. It is a long time issue and as I have read post after post of SOME.....not all.......filipinas say things that seem like they only want to come to the US or find a way around the legal immigration system, its started to get to me a little.....Thats all. I felt, I posted, and everyone got very defensive. If its a long time problem and everyone knows it....then why all the hostility? I tried to soften what I said as much as I could, but how much could I soften it given the subject I was talking about? No need for those who got defensive to be defensive if they are not doing any wrong. I just simply spoke my mind about something bothering me in a forum that I was hoping could understand.

No sweetie, YOU are defensive, not us. You flooded us with your rants and condescending remarks about filipinas with their fat, old and rich AMERICAN men. I suggest you go review your posts, lest I start thinking we're dealing with a classic case of hekle/hyde syndrome here.

Timeline

I thought. It's my opinion. I never said ALL Filipinas. I am one too. I did not generalize about ALL. I only talk of SOME. And some certain instances that I have seen lately here and in person. My fiance tells me that in the US, it's almost never that you see really older guys with younger girls like he saw in Manilla. They would have nothing in common in the US he said. Hard to fall in love feeling that way and he also said that they would almost never be attracted to older guys in the first place. Attraction and having things in common seem to me to be a good start to falling in love. So , my point is.....even if guys in the US chased younger girls......they would never give in. But they seem to in Manilla. Just interesting and I have always wondered if there is a motive. Don't you ever feel that?

This is not meant to discriminate either Filipinos or Americans. It is what it is - a joke…

A Filipino is having breakfast in a hotel in France one morning… he was eating bread & jam when an American, while chewing gum, sits down next to him. The Pinoy ignores the Kano who, nevertheless, starts a conversation:

Kano: “You Filipinos eat the whole bread??”

Pinoy (nayayabangan sa Kano): “Of course.”

Kano: (after blowing a huge bubble) “We don’t. In America, we only eat what’s inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the Philippines.”

The American has a smirk on his face. The Pinoy listens in silence. Still the American persists.

Kano: “Do you eat jelly with the bread??”

Pinoy:”Of Course.”

Kano: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). “We don’t. In America we eat fresh fruits for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the Philippines.”

The Pinoy (asar na talaga) asks: “Do you have sex in America?”

Kano: “Why of course we do.”

Pinoy (now smirking): “And what do you do with the condoms once you’ve used them?”

Kano (a bit puzzled): “We throw them away, of course.”

Pinoy: “Ahh….We Pinoys don’t. In my beloved Philippines, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them into chewing gum, and sell them to America!

Timeline
Hi,

No sweetie, YOU are defensive, not us. You flooded us with your rants and condescending remarks about filipinas with their fat, old and rich AMERICAN men. I suggest you go review your posts, lest I start thinking we're dealing with a classic case of hekle/hyde syndrome here.

I posted. If you respond, thats on you. I don't make you read or respond. And its Jekle/Hyde.

signed, " Sweetie"

Timeline
This is not meant to discriminate either Filipinos or Americans. It is what it is - a joke…

A Filipino is having breakfast in a hotel in France one morning… he was eating bread & jam when an American, while chewing gum, sits down next to him. The Pinoy ignores the Kano who, nevertheless, starts a conversation:

Kano: (after blowing a huge bubble) “We don’t. In America, we only eat what’s inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the Philippines.”

The American has a smirk on his face. The Pinoy listens in silence. Still the American persists.

Kano: (cracking his gum between his teeth and chuckling). “We don’t. In America we eat fresh fruits for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the Philippines.”

Pinoy (now smirking): “And what do you do with the condoms once you’ve used them?”

Pinoy: “Ahh….We Pinoys don’t. In my beloved Philippines, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them into chewing gum, and sell them to America!

hahahahaha ewwww

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

I thought. It's my opinion. I never said ALL Filipinas. I am one too. I did not generalize about ALL. I only talk of SOME. And some certain instances that I have seen lately here and in person. My fiance tells me that in the US, it's almost never that you see really older guys with younger girls like he saw in Manilla. They would have nothing in common in the US he said. Hard to fall in love feeling that way and he also said that they would almost never be attracted to older guys in the first place. Attraction and having things in common seem to me to be a good start to falling in love. So , my point is.....even if guys in the US chased younger girls......they would never give in. But they seem to in Manilla. Just interesting and I have always wondered if there is a motive. Don't you ever feel that?

oh my gosh! you just said 99.9% of filipinas are with fat,old, white american men to scape financial crisis and go to US. Pa- facts are facts ka pa dyan! YOu didn't generalize? Whats the 99.9% then? Isn't that an obvious generalization? Girl, basahin mo nga posts mo! nalokah ako sayo :lol:

Timeline

oh my gosh! you just said 99.9% of filipinas are with fat,old, white american men to scape financial crisis and go to US. Pa- facts are facts ka pa dyan! YOu didn't generalize? Whats the 99.9% then? Isn't that an obvious generalization? Girl, basahin mo nga posts mo! nalokah ako sayo :lol:

baka she didn't know what is 99.9 % lol wow next class math 101

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

OMG, thats funny!!! Finally someone not taking this so seriously! Thanks :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.