mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

Mike said:

I said "why does it SEEM that 99.9%"....read carefully. Anyway....prove me wrong. Look at almost all filipina pages and see what country their fiance is from. Facts are facts.

I say:

And you actually had the time to scour ALMOST ALL filipina pages and checked each one of them out to see where their fiance(s) are coming from for you to make that generalization? Why don't you show the website where you got your FACTS then?

AND I SAY: Again.......I said "IT SEEMS" Hello???? Anyway, like I said, prove me wrong. I have never seen a filipina's fiance from anywhere besides the US. The website? THIS ONE!! :thumbs:

um, this site is about people moving to the US :lol: of course you are going to see all the Filipina people marrying Americans here ...lol

you took the words right out of my mouth! hehehe. so mike, care to show us other websites that "SEEM" to explicitly say that 99.9% of filipinas are with AMERICANS (white guys)?

your VJ claim is not even accurate, it's not true that 99.9% of filipinas here are with WHITE AMERICAN GUYS, so get facts straight honey :lol:

Really?? Prove me wrong. Other websites.......whats the point in that? AND by the way, why are you ASSuming that this is Mike. Do you not think that an educated filipino girl cannot see what's really going on with some of her filipina sisters? So much so that she is sick of the inscrupulous ones with no dignity and self respect, hurting how others look at all filipinas?? But I digress........speaking only from what I see here and in my daily life watching filipinas sell out to their need to advance by any means possible!

WHats the point? because you're making baseless generalizations aimed to demean filipinas as a whole. Unless you can prove your claim, its pure bullcrap i say.

to generalize things is a sign of lack of knowledge LOL peace

read all previous post before you speak out of ignorance. I started this original post to bring light to those who are poisoning our system here by doing illegal and immoral things to get to the US and to gain financially. Those that do this deserve to be ashamed and demeaned. I AM A FILIPINA.....so your claim that I would demean my own, good, god fearing people is absolutly baseless. Don't be so defensive if you have nothing to be defensive about.

thats a good idea, why don't YOU read all YOUR previous posts and tell us if you don't really mean to demean filipinas in general. And by the way "light-bringer", you're in no position to demean ANYONE including those who do illegal and immoral things just to get to US, PERIOD.

exactly...buhay nila yan, whatever they do may kapalit naman yan.....it wasn't ego was being touched in some ways, its just that trying na ipagtanggol ang mga tao na gumagawa ng tama tapos there are some people who generalize things which kinda annoying........if they do illegal or immoral things? then sino bang buhay ang masisira? at para sa tao na naninira about filipina, it depends on a person if they believe it or not/ being smart is you will know a person kung kikilalanin mo di yung kasi ito yung sinabi ni inday or ni dodong or ni Joe lol

right you are, sister!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mike said:

I said "why does it SEEM that 99.9%"....read carefully. Anyway....prove me wrong. Look at almost all filipina pages and see what country their fiance is from. Facts are facts.

I say:

And you actually had the time to scour ALMOST ALL filipina pages and checked each one of them out to see where their fiance(s) are coming from for you to make that generalization? Why don't you show the website where you got your FACTS then?

AND I SAY: Again.......I said "IT SEEMS" Hello???? Anyway, like I said, prove me wrong. I have never seen a filipina's fiance from anywhere besides the US. The website? THIS ONE!! :thumbs:

um, this site is about people moving to the US :lol: of course you are going to see all the Filipina people marrying Americans here ...lol

you took the words right out of my mouth! hehehe. so mike, care to show us other websites that "SEEM" to explicitly say that 99.9% of filipinas are with AMERICANS (white guys)?

your VJ claim is not even accurate, it's not true that 99.9% of filipinas here are with WHITE AMERICAN GUYS, so get facts straight honey :lol:

Really?? Prove me wrong. Other websites.......whats the point in that? AND by the way, why are you ASSuming that this is Mike. Do you not think that an educated filipino girl cannot see what's really going on with some of her filipina sisters? So much so that she is sick of the inscrupulous ones with no dignity and self respect, hurting how others look at all filipinas?? But I digress........speaking only from what I see here and in my daily life watching filipinas sell out to their need to advance by any means possible!

WHats the point? because you're making baseless generalizations aimed to demean filipinas as a whole. Unless you can prove your claim, its pure bullcrap i say.

read all previous post before you speak out of ignorance. I started this original post to bring light to those who are poisoning our system here by doing illegal and immoral things to get to the US and to gain financially. Those that do this deserve to be ashamed and demeaned. I AM A FILIPINA.....so your claim that I would demean my own, good, god fearing people is absolutly baseless. Don't be so defensive if you have nothing to be defensive about.

thats a good idea, why don't YOU read all YOUR previous posts and tell us if you don't really mean to demean filipinas in general. And by the way "light-bringer", you're in no position to demean ANYONE including those who do illegal and immoral things just to get to US, PERIOD.

:unsure: Yes I demean ALL filipinas and everything else you said it right......blah blah blah....another sarcastic and confusing response. Thanks

Mike said:

I say:

:unsure: Yes I demean ALL filipinas and everything else you said it right......blah blah blah....another sarcastic and confusing response. Thanks

HUH? sarcastic, yes, but confusing? for whom? for dimwits? :lol:

Timeline

What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

What's wrong with a post to talk about the "bad ones" that are making it hard to keep a good image for pinoy people and make it harder for the rest of us? Maybe its kinda of negative, but why do so many refuse to acknowlege that it exist? Talk about a lynch mob! I don't wish anything bad to any of my fellow filipinas. Just dont like some actions I see.

Then stop acting like you're holier than thou and ,MS./MR. Know it all and making baseless generalizations! If you don't like what u see then stop looking! Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I spent the past two days at the tampa philfest. There were thousands of fil-am couples there. I couldn't help but notice all the young, beautiful filipinas there. What I did find odd though was that alot of the beautiful young girls average age in thier 20,s, were with old, like in thier 60,s, fat, really ugly american men that were repulsive looking. Some even had an offensive odor as they walked past us. I said to my younger brother why didn't we find something like that, now he is also in his 60,s and he said what would we do with them and I said you have a point there and he is stupider than me. We were only joking since we both have great wives. Well, we came to our own conclusions why these couples were together. I guess it must be love. In all my days though I have never seen men of this age that looked like these dudes with beautiful american girls in thier 20,s. Then again maybe I've lived a sheltered life.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

peace to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

Timeline
I spent the past two days at the tampa philfest. There were thousands of fil-am couples there. I couldn't help but notice all the young, beautiful filipinas there. What I did find odd though was that alot of the beautiful young girls average age in thier 20,s, were with old, like in thier 60,s, fat, really ugly american men that were repulsive looking. Some even had an offensive odor as they walked past us. I said to my younger brother why didn't we find something like that, now he is also in his 60,s and he said what would we do with them and I said you have a point there and he is stupider than me. We were only joking since we both have great wives. Well, we came to our own conclusions why these couples were together. I guess it must be love. In all my days though I have never seen men of this age that looked like these dudes with beautiful american girls in thier 20,s. Then again maybe I've lived a sheltered life.

hahahaha kanya kanyang buhay, choice nila yun, sabi nga sa ad "kung saan ka masaya, bahala ka sa buhay mo LOL oopss

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Timeline

Then stop acting like you're holier than thou and ,MS./MR. Know it all and making baseless generalizations! If you don't like what u see then stop looking! Get out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Ok, while you just turn your head and pretend like it does not happen, I will continue to express my god given right to speak about whatever I want. No heat....just my opinions and observations. Relax

Timeline

Ok, while you just turn your head and pretend like it does not happen, I will continue to express my god given right to speak about whatever I want. No heat....just my opinions and observations. Relax

No matter what, for the people who says that Filipino uses this and that for survival or whatever bad intentions they have about being with foreigners, with the people who we reffered to, you know what? kebs, deadma lang sa kanila coz they don't care na yung ginagawa nila to give bad reputations sa kapwa pinoy kasi they are selfish, they don't think about people who are doing good, with good intentions, kakapal ng mukha nila noh

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

HELLO GUYS....

I'VE BEEN READING TO THIS FORUM,IT SEEMS THAT IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE...

I THINK WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO ASK AND TO GIVE AN ADVICE TO THOSE IN NEED..

BUT OTHERE'S DO I LIKE TO HEAR VJ'ERS MY POINT OF VIEW

I'M JUST SAD HEARING FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT WE FILIPINA ARE KNOWN TO BE GOLD DIGGER,USER OR ETC..IT IS SAD RIGHT?ITS SHAMEFUL PART OF US EVEN OUR FEELINGS IS REAL TO THE ONE WE LOVE,WE REALLY LOVE OUR FOREIGN FIANCE,BF,HUSBAND REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY AND AGES..KAHIT ANU GAWIN NATING MGA PILIPINA SUBALIT,DATAPWAT NAKAKATAK NA YAN SA KANILANG ISIP,IN SHORT THAT'S OUR "TRADE MARK"...ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS,FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT,CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG..AND NEVER STOP HOPING THAT SOMEDAY IT WILL BE CORRECTED...WE HAVE TO BE REAL IN PERSON AND WE CAN BE REAL TO OTHERS TOO..

GIVE THE BEST WE CAN TO FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE AND NOT THE REASON FOR MONEY...WE CAN MAKE MONEY IN OUR COUNTRY PHILIPPINES,MAYBE NOT JUST HIGH BUT IT'S ENOUGH TO FEED OUR STOMACH RIGHT?WE DON'T HAVE TO USED SOMEONE TO GET OUT TO PI.BUT AS LOVE APPROACH AND IT'S CALLING AND EAGERNESS FOR US TO BE ONE OF OUR LOVE OF OUR LIVES WE INTEND TO LIVE OUR OWN COUNTRY..THAT'S REASON WHY WE HAVE TO LIVE OUR COUNTRY IT'S ALL FOR "LOVE" AND NOT FOR "MONEY".DI RIN NAMAN MADALI ANG KAPALIT SA PAG-ALIS NG PINAS DIBAH?MARAMI TAYONG MAMIMISS..OUR FAMILY,FRIENDS,OUR CULTURE,OUR FOODS.DIBAH?SO WALANG IBANG REASON WHY WE GO TO OTHER COUNTRY ITS ALL FOR LOVE..

.WE DON'T HAVE TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE MARRYING FAT,OLD WHITE GUY..WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REAL REASON,AND THAT'S THE TOPIC CAME OUT "RESPECT"....WE HAVE TO RESPECT EACH OTHERS FEELINGS,OPINIONS,PLANS..DON'T MIND OTHER'S BUSINESS IKA NGA...DIBAH?...IGNORE THEM WHEN U SAW OR YOU THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING'S WRONG...LETS ALL BE HAPPY FOR THEM AND BE HAPPY FOR OURSELVES...

AND LETS GIVE ADVICE TO OUR FRIENDS WHO WANTS TO ENGAGE FIL-AM RELATIONSHIP.. "LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS"...NOT MONEY....IN THAT,STEP BY STEP,TIME WILL COME GOLD-DIGGER TRADE MARK OF OURS WILL BE VANISHED...

SO,LETS STOP FIGHTING...LETS LIVE PEACE IN OUR HEARTS AND MIND....LETS ALL BE HAPPY....

GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US HERE...

post-61422-1238991890_thumb.jpg

post-61422-1238991967_thumb.jpg

Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Then you should have read your post over and over again....do it in the nicest way possible...

In your first line...you are telling everyone that you ARE NOT MEAN...pero anong nangyri sa last part mo? you sounds like meanest person on earth! napaka-Bitter mo! hindi lang naman mga sis mo ang apektado sa issue na to e...even us! so,what's the use of arguing about a LONG TIME ISSUE?!!

I did not say "I am not mean" I simply said, "I don't mean bad". Meaning.....I am not meaning what I am saying to be seen as something bad and I only have good intentions......but. It is a long time issue and as I have read post after post of SOME.....not all.......filipinas say things that seem like they only want to come to the US or find a way around the legal immigration system, its started to get to me a little.....Thats all. I felt, I posted, and everyone got very defensive. If its a long time problem and everyone knows it....then why all the hostility? I tried to soften what I said as much as I could, but how much could I soften it given the subject I was talking about? No need for those who got defensive to be defensive if they are not doing any wrong. I just simply spoke my mind about something bothering me in a forum that I was hoping could understand.

Timeline
HELLO GUYS....

I'VE BEEN READING TO THIS FORUM,IT SEEMS THAT IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE...

I THINK WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO ASK AND TO GIVE AN ADVICE TO THOSE IN NEED..

BUT OTHERE'S DO I LIKE TO HEAR VJ'ERS MY POINT OF VIEW

I'M JUST SAD HEARING FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT WE FILIPINA ARE KNOWN TO BE GOLD DIGGER,USER OR ETC..IT IS SAD RIGHT?ITS SHAMEFUL PART OF US EVEN OUR FEELINGS IS REAL TO THE ONE WE LOVE,WE REALLY LOVE OUR FOREIGN FIANCE,BF,HUSBAND REGARDLESS OF NATIONALITY AND AGES..KAHIT ANU GAWIN NATING MGA PILIPINA SUBALIT,DATAPWAT NAKAKATAK NA YAN SA KANILANG ISIP,IN SHORT THAT'S OUR "TRADE MARK"...ALL WE HAVE TO DO NOW IS,FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT,CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG..AND NEVER STOP HOPING THAT SOMEDAY IT WILL BE CORRECTED...WE HAVE TO BE REAL IN PERSON AND WE CAN BE REAL TO OTHERS TOO..

GIVE THE BEST WE CAN TO FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE AND NOT THE REASON FOR MONEY...WE CAN MAKE MONEY IN OUR COUNTRY PHILIPPINES,MAYBE NOT JUST HIGH BUT IT'S ENOUGH TO FEED OUR STOMACH RIGHT?WE DON'T HAVE TO USED SOMEONE TO GET OUT TO PI.BUT AS LOVE APPROACH AND IT'S CALLING AND EAGERNESS FOR US TO BE ONE OF OUR LOVE OF OUR LIVES WE INTEND TO LIVE OUR OWN COUNTRY..THAT'S REASON WHY WE HAVE TO LIVE OUR COUNTRY IT'S ALL FOR "LOVE" AND NOT FOR "MONEY".DI RIN NAMAN MADALI ANG KAPALIT SA PAG-ALIS NG PINAS DIBAH?MARAMI TAYONG MAMIMISS..OUR FAMILY,FRIENDS,OUR CULTURE,OUR FOODS.DIBAH?SO WALANG IBANG REASON WHY WE GO TO OTHER COUNTRY ITS ALL FOR LOVE..

.WE DON'T HAVE TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE MARRYING FAT,OLD WHITE GUY..WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE REAL REASON,AND THAT'S THE TOPIC CAME OUT "RESPECT"....WE HAVE TO RESPECT EACH OTHERS FEELINGS,OPINIONS,PLANS..DON'T MIND OTHER'S BUSINESS IKA NGA...DIBAH?...IGNORE THEM WHEN U SAW OR YOU THINK THAT THERE IS SOMETHING'S WRONG...LETS ALL BE HAPPY FOR THEM AND BE HAPPY FOR OURSELVES...

AND LETS GIVE ADVICE TO OUR FRIENDS WHO WANTS TO ENGAGE FIL-AM RELATIONSHIP.. "LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS"...NOT MONEY....IN THAT,STEP BY STEP,TIME WILL COME GOLD-DIGGER TRADE MARK OF OURS WILL BE VANISHED...

SO,LETS STOP FIGHTING...LETS LIVE PEACE IN OUR HEARTS AND MIND....LETS ALL BE HAPPY....

GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US HERE...

THank you! :yes:

There you again, making assumptions, what makes you think im pretending like it doesn't happen? I see it everyday, but i also know there's nothing i can do about it, afterall, they're not accountable to me, so rather than demean and rant about the filipinas who have twisted sense of morals, why don't you do something productive? contribute something useful to this site... because the truth, its beyond your or my control! and there's really nothing you can do about it (aside from, annoying us with your rants :lol: )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.