mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

my husband and I have huge age gap...but guess what ,...where been happily married for 10 years (thanks to GOD) , I love him so much,..we love each other very much, .... you can not judge person by looking at them, so what if they feel inlove to the man that is much older than them, did the bible say that it is bad to fall in love with older man, ...you have so much hate on your heart, its holy week , why not go to church and ask forgiveness, thinking bad to other people is really bad ...

That was not really HATE sweetie...its pure..lemme see...its pure "im just concern with my sisters and pinay as well"......maybe he was just trying to release what he feels inside....let him do so...And im glad you are having a STRONG MARRIAGE with your husband... :thumbs:

ohh i see...yup ..were so strong :dance::dance::dance: ...going 11 years soon....this coming August 29

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mind your own business :huh:

You have your own life, and they have their own life as well.. so just ignore them.. anyway, just focus your own life and your own problems..

LOL mind you're own business, DUH? 1st, it's there life, it's there choice...and no matter what you say or see, your opinion doesn't matter. you have to think that there's good and bad everywhere...if you see young filipina with old fat american man, so? what's the big deal? why don't you ask old fat american guy, why they prefer young women? and if young women choose a old fat american guy, why make it an issue? we don't have the right to judge people here...this is not all about "no self respect".....so if a young woman fell in love with old fat american guy is considered as no self respect? don't they have the right to fall in love? you have to define what "no self respect" means and I guess falling in love with old fat american guy is not included....you have to think also that whatever you do with your life, there's always something you get back, if you do good then more good things happened to you, if you do bad then what would you expect? not unless you correct the bad stuff to make it right......

and why don't you ask yourself this question?

whats up with old fat american guy picking young filipina? don't you think they don't have reasons why?

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

I wonder when other people see you and your USC Half Pinoy/Half American do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half, why don't she date a full breed Filipino. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed American

Or Maybe they ask

Why is he dating a Pinay instead of and American?

Or why isnt' he dating a Half Breed as well

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

wow.. this attracts attentions! Well, honestly, i thought of the same thing whenever i see filipinas with older white guys. During the interview at the embassy, i've noticed that theres a few who could not even express themselves in english. Not learning english is NOT an embarrassing thing. But i just wonder how they can fall to the guy (or how the guy fall to them) when they couldnt even tell them what they think and feel. Isn't just amazing how it works??

And also, sometimes it felt so cheap when you are next to these bunch of people who seem to have $$$ in their eyes.. I don't mean bad to people who did it in good faith... Its just that there are really someone who do this money and opportunity.. and Its not like a new story.. Its an old story that's why we go through all the process to make sure that the relationship is genuine.. still, how can the consul really tell??

As long as we know that we are not one of them... then its good.. everything is good... right?

MY K1 EXPERIENCE blog...click on this link..

My K1 visa has already been approved. I had been really frustrated to find more info about K1 when we were still under the process. Some blogs have been useful. Now, that I completed the K1 process, I wish to share my own experience. So click on the link if you need more info about K1. The blog includes the requirements, med exams, questions on the interview, CFO and more. I hope that it will help. Thanks. Cheers and good luck.. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Well,I am a Pure-blooded Filipina....reading your post hurts me BUT then again, I respect you..you have every right to say what you feel.."Freedom of Speech" as they say. Been in Pinas all my life, so yes, i saw a lot of pinays who are married to as what you call their "grandpa" and its not really good to see (physically together)

I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

Here's the deal sweetie....I know it will be hard for us to clean up our image with you Americans and I dont know if we ever will....but I guess whatever their motives are we dont have any business to it...whether for money or Love...we really dont care.

I married my husband because of LOVE and I love him to death. How about you? is it Love too? well...whatever it is..its their prerogative! lets just live our life and dont mind them.....okay? :thumbs: PEACE

Hi,

I concur

:thumbs:

Finally someone else see's this!! Well everyone always "see's" this, but too busy trying to be nice and just don't want to say it!! Sorry, sad, but true. Not all are like this......but seems to be very common. There are some good ones, like my fiancee, but many are giving them all a very bad name!

Trying too be nice??? on which part of it you where nice? :whistle:

She wasn't saying the OP was being nice, rather that other people are being nice by not saying it. The OP was just stating his observations...which MANY have observed and thought the exact same thing. I mean give me a break, there are Philipina catalogs, a website which many have met on VJ originally met through that is specifically for meeting Philipinas - what does that say?

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

I wonder when other people see you and your USC Half Pinoy/Half American do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half, why don't she date a full breed Filipino. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed American

Or Maybe they ask

129fs238648.gif

Timeline

Or Maybe they ask

129fs238648.gif

hahahahaha, are they talking about fighting ####### here?? I heard some "breed" kasi eh....Oops

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline
Hi,

can't find the forum entitled "what if there was no USA?" Was it a fourm , anyway...

by the way, i just want to add this... This is not just "self-respect" we are talking about.. its also about respect for the country and respect for fellow filipinas...

coz we really cannot avoid stereotyping...

MY K1 EXPERIENCE blog...click on this link..

My K1 visa has already been approved. I had been really frustrated to find more info about K1 when we were still under the process. Some blogs have been useful. Now, that I completed the K1 process, I wish to share my own experience. So click on the link if you need more info about K1. The blog includes the requirements, med exams, questions on the interview, CFO and more. I hope that it will help. Thanks. Cheers and good luck.. :)

Or Maybe they ask

129fs238648.gif

hahahahaha, are they talking about fighting ####### here?? I heard some "breed" kasi eh....Oops

306.gif

i really dont know why it end up with me? hehe...

atleast when people sees me with my hubby they ask why im with Half Pinoy/Half American and not Half Stupid/Half Dumbass

Let me rephrase this:

I wonder when other people see you and your Pinay Wife do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half stupid/half dumbass, why don't she date a full breed Stupid. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed Dumbass American

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Timeline

Or Maybe they ask

129fs238648.gif

306.gif

i really dont know why it end up with me? hehe...

atleast when people sees me with my hubby they ask why im with Half Pinoy/Half American and not Half Stupid/Half Dumbass

Let me rephrase this:

I wonder when other people see you and your Pinay Wife do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half stupid/half dumbass, why don't she date a full breed Stupid. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed Dumbass American

hahahahaha :thumbs: I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

hahahahaha good.gif I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

oh!! he might ask what that #### hole stands for? hmmm...that would be YOU! (tallcoolone) just try understanding him...he's half stupid.127fs2928878.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.