strega

medical vaccinations

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Here's the link to the newer Igor's List:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

I actually check both of them, as they are a bit different.

here is the list of vaccinations that your fiance will need if you havent already found this info...

'Vaccination requirements

Immigrant Visa applicants require certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa.

Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Polio, Influenza Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids; Pertussis; Influenza Type B (HIB); Varicella; Pneumococcal'

He can go to his doctor and get his medical records and get any of these that he hasnt done yet. then bring his medical records to his medical exam in Naples. This is what my fiance did and she didnt require anymore vaccinations when she got there.

Good luck to you and your fiance...in bocca al lupo...

Ciao ciao

My fiance also got his vaccines in advance. That way, when he has the medical (in another city), it can go quicker as he'll already have the vaccinations required. Also, it's often cheaper to get them on your own than at the approved medical places for the official medical exam.

thanks again, but i live in america so i filed from here, are you saying Naples will need another K1 packet??? confused, i think maybe you mean if i file from italy,,,,,,,, ok,,,,,, grazie mille, ciao

Hi Strega, sorry about the long delay. im not on here very much. I think that you are confusing the fiance visa petition with the K1 visa application. What you filed at the Vermont service center is only a petition for the K1 visa. It is not the actual K1 visa application. It is a petition and once it is approved, the National Visa Center will forward it to the correct U.S. Consulate of your fiance, for you will be Naples. Then your fiance actually files the K1 visa application. Which is the packet of papers that i was refering to. Im only saying to find the updated papers of the actual K1 visa application when your fiance files, since the ones on the website of the Naples Consulate are outdated. My fiance lives in italy and we had to find the updated K1 papers for her. But as she said, they were very nice there in naples, so dont worry too much.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Here's the link to the newer Igor's List:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

I actually check both of them, as they are a bit different.

here is the list of vaccinations that your fiance will need if you havent already found this info...

'Vaccination requirements

Immigrant Visa applicants require certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa.

Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Polio, Influenza Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids; Pertussis; Influenza Type B (HIB); Varicella; Pneumococcal'

He can go to his doctor and get his medical records and get any of these that he hasnt done yet. then bring his medical records to his medical exam in Naples. This is what my fiance did and she didnt require anymore vaccinations when she got there.

Good luck to you and your fiance...in bocca al lupo...

Ciao ciao

My fiance also got his vaccines in advance. That way, when he has the medical (in another city), it can go quicker as he'll already have the vaccinations required. Also, it's often cheaper to get them on your own than at the approved medical places for the official medical exam.

thanks again, but i live in america so i filed from here, are you saying Naples will need another K1 packet??? confused, i think maybe you mean if i file from italy,,,,,,,, ok,,,,,, grazie mille, ciao

Hi Strega, sorry about the long delay. im not on here very much. I think that you are confusing the fiance visa petition with the K1 visa application. What you filed at the Vermont service center is only a petition for the K1 visa. It is not the actual K1 visa application. It is a petition and once it is approved, the National Visa Center will forward it to the correct U.S. Consulate of your fiance, for you will be Naples. Then your fiance actually files the K1 visa application. Which is the packet of papers that i was refering to. Im only saying to find the updated papers of the actual K1 visa application when your fiance files, since the ones on the website of the Naples Consulate are outdated. My fiance lives in italy and we had to find the updated K1 papers for her. But as she said, they were very nice there in naples, so dont worry too much.

ok thanks, i should go to the uscis site and get the updated forms then....maybe ill fill out the ones he has to fill out and send him to him to recopy.i want to make sure they are correct,, seems like vermont is working on Jan 2009 filers now so hoping it wont be long.......when will your SO arrive??hope its soon, ciao

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
The estimated timeline on mine is because I am filed through CSC which has been going pretty fast lately, but its just an estimate, could take longer or shorter depending on who looks at my case I suppose. Good luck to you on your journey as well!

why couldnt I file thru CSC :crying: its ok,,,,,,,as long as it happens with no problems, i guess i can wait a little,,,,,,,but not too long , I hope

I have faith that its going to go quickly. VSC is on the upswing...I can feel it. As my fiance keeps telling me..."You ask for rain...then PLAN for rain".

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.