strega

medical vaccinations

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

ciao, me again, im trying to get ready ahead of time, and wondering, when do you go to the medical exam and where do they do it, for k1 visa? im the USC hes in italy, does he do it here? also , does anyone have the list of vaccinations needed, was thinking about having him get them done before medical exam to save money, thanksssssssss

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
ciao, me again, im trying to get ready ahead of time, and wondering, when do you go to the medical exam and where do they do it, for k1 visa? im the USC hes in italy, does he do it here? also , does anyone have the list of vaccinations needed, was thinking about having him get them done before medical exam to save money, thanksssssssss

He would do the medical at the appointed doctor(s) in Italy

http://italy.usembassy.gov/visa/immigrant/...cation.asp#vacc <---vaccination info

I couldnt find anything on where the panel physicians are in Italy, but I'm sure if you goto the regional boards someone there might have already posted some info to help you out.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

http://italy.usembassy.gov/visa/immigrant/...cation.asp#vacc <---vaccination info

I couldnt find anything on where the panel physicians are in Italy, but I'm sure if you goto the regional boards someone there might have already posted some info to help you out.

thanks, see you are also a march filer, good luck,,,,,,,,,,, i read vermont is backlogged , hope it not true

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

thanks, see you are also a march filer, good luck,,,,,,,,,,, i read vermont is backlogged , hope it not true

wow, how is it possible that your 129f will be okd by may????????? you are so lucky

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

The estimated timeline on mine is because I am filed through CSC which has been going pretty fast lately, but its just an estimate, could take longer or shorter depending on who looks at my case I suppose. Good luck to you on your journey as well!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
The estimated timeline on mine is because I am filed through CSC which has been going pretty fast lately, but its just an estimate, could take longer or shorter depending on who looks at my case I suppose. Good luck to you on your journey as well!

why couldnt I file thru CSC :crying: its ok,,,,,,,as long as it happens with no problems, i guess i can wait a little,,,,,,,but not too long , I hope

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

definately, I hope your journey is smooth and quick. Hopefully VSC will pick up a bit from their backlog.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~

Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
definately, I hope your journey is smooth and quick. Hopefully VSC will pick up a bit from their backlog.

whats the "IGORS LIST" and number?? sorry, really dont get on here much to know all the lingo, thanks

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi

Herre is the site link.

Just look under N01 wating for N02 should see you name there ..

Good luck

Carl

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

I just checked the list you are there on it..

Timeline
Hi

Herre is the site link.

Just look under N01 wating for N02 should see you name there ..

Good luck

Carl

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

I just checked the list you are there on it..

Thanks, i think i found it, i'm # 402, Uuuuuuuufffaaaa!! hope they hurry along, ciao

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi Strega, My fiance also lives in italy. My fiance goes in for the medical exam and K1 visa interview tuesday April 14th. Im not completely sure that i understand your question. But for my fiance, she goes to the medical exam in Naples. She has to go to Naples for 2 to 3 days. The first day being with the panel physician medical exam there in Naples. And then the next day for the visa interview. Here is the link to the Naples website with the papers and list of vaccinations. You can download the K1 fiance packet there and start to look at what you need to do once your petition is approved. I hope this helps.

edit: forgot to actually put the link :P....http://italy.usembassy.gov/visa/immigrant/application.asp

Edited by èvero

Timeline

Hi Strega, My fiance also lives in italy. My fiance goes in for the medical exam and K1 visa interview tuesday April 14th. Im not completely sure that i understand your question. But for my fiance, she goes to the medical exam in Naples. She has to go to Naples for 2 to 3 days. The first day being with the panel physician medical exam there in Naples. And then the next day for the visa interview. Here is the link to the Naples website with the papers and list of vaccinations. You can download the K1 fiance packet there and start to look at what you need to do once your petition is approved. I hope this helps.

edit: forgot to actually put the link :P....http://italy.usembassy.gov/visa/immigrant/application.asp

Grazie, I already filed the K1, just trying to find out the shots needed before they send the medical exam date so he can maybe have them done before going there. we still have a long wait.............heard that Vermont is backlogged and i'm hoping all this will not take longer than 6 months,,,,,,,anyway, I.m happy for you that its almost over......good luck to you..and again thanks for the info. By the way....how long did it take you to get this far?? I didnt see your timeline.

Edited by strega

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Grazie, I already filed the K1, just trying to find out the shots needed before they send the medical exam date so he can maybe have them done before going there. we still have a long wait.............heard that Vermont is backlogged and i'm hoping all this will not take longer than 6 months,,,,,,,anyway, I.m happy for you that its almost over......good luck to you..and again thanks for the info. By the way....how long did it take you to get this far?? I didnt see your timeline.

Prego. thanks for the good luck wishes. My fiance went to Naples on the 14th and she got her visa!!!! She said that they were very nice and everyone there got approved for the k1 visa. Nobody was denied while she was there. I havent put my timeline on here. But i sent in the I129f petition on August 13, 2008 to the VSC. And we received our approval of the petition on January 6th, 2009. Just to let you know, they arent very clear on the whole k1 packet. We thought they would send it to my fiance in the mail. So we waited for it to come. But they dont send it in the mail from Naples. They will send you one to your email address and they have a 'k1 packet' on their website. But all of the forms are expired. So we searched the internet for the updated forms and used the updated ones. You will also have to do the ds-156 online. so dont even bother with the one that they have in their 'packet'. Also in their k1 packet on the naples consulate website, the ds230 only has part 1. we searched and found the part 1 and part 2, as you need both.

here is the list of vaccinations that your fiance will need if you havent already found this info...

'Vaccination requirements

Immigrant Visa applicants require certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa.

Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Polio, Influenza Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids; Pertussis; Influenza Type B (HIB); Varicella; Pneumococcal'

He can go to his doctor and get his medical records and get any of these that he hasnt done yet. then bring his medical records to his medical exam in Naples. This is what my fiance did and she didnt require anymore vaccinations when she got there.

Good luck to you and your fiance...in bocca al lupo...

Ciao ciao

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here's the link to the newer Igor's List:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

I actually check both of them, as they are a bit different.

here is the list of vaccinations that your fiance will need if you havent already found this info...

Immigrant Visa applicants require certain vaccinations prior to the issuance of an immigrant visa.

Mumps, Measles, Rubella, Polio, Influenza Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids; Pertussis; Influenza Type B (HIB); Varicella; Pneumococcal'

He can go to his doctor and get his medical records and get any of these that he hasnt done yet. then bring his medical records to his medical exam in Naples. This is what my fiance did and she didnt require anymore vaccinations when she got there.

Ciao ciao

My fiance also got his vaccines in advance. That way, when he has the medical (in another city), it can go quicker as he'll already have the vaccinations required. Also, it's often cheaper to get them on your own than at the approved medical places for the official medical exam.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Here's the link to the newer Igor's List:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

I actually check both of them, as they are a bit different.

Ciao ciao

My fiance also got his vaccines in advance. That way, when he has the medical (in another city), it can go quicker as he'll already have the vaccinations required. Also, it's often cheaper to get them on your own than at the approved medical places for the official medical exam.

thanks again, but i live in america so i filed from here, are you saying Naples will need another K1 packet??? confused, i think maybe you mean if i file from italy,,,,,,,, ok,,,,,, grazie mille, ciao

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.