1,622 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
Did you call yet?

I did, 3 times and the line was busy but I you know I will try again!

Texpol,

My fiance wasn't able to get through to NVC...he kept saying it was busy. So...I used Skype and called NVC myself. At first, it really was busy, but with skype it's so easy to redial. Finally after try after try, I finally got the automated message and pressed 1 and then 5. I had to go through 10 rings to get someone to pick up. Let me tell you that being patient is great, but persistence sometimes pays off!

They have received our file, so since we have the same NOA2 date, they probably have yours, too!

Good luck!

Tina

Thanks Tina. It is 6:45 PM CST and I was finally able to get through to them. They gave me a VSC number and said that they sent my file to Warsaw today! Yeehaw!!!!

Edited by TexPol

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone! We're in the final stages now! Yippeeeeeeeeeeee :dance::dance::dance::dance:

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So I havent been back on since Saturday cause I was so pissed I got my RFE letter and Im like ok wat did I miss.....dese ppl done mixed me up wit someone :angry: ....they say that in Oct. 2005 I was issued a P21 classification which is the spouse of a lawful permanent resident and I have not provided evidence of previous marriages and their subsequent termination. :no: I was so mad because I thought I made an error and it was them.......I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. In 2005 I sent for a new green card......was given one with wrong info on it so I sent it back and they mailed me the correct one.....And wat has me more mad the A# they have listed in the top left box in the letter is not mine.....it clearly has the correct A# on my certificate of Naturalization....I didn't know wat to do so I called.....the customer service rep wasnt no help cause shes tellin me to send in wat they are requesting :huh: IM LIKE HOW IF I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED!....I said can you transfer me to an immigration officer....So Mr. Enriques comes on the phone and I explain to him that it doesnt say what to do if this is wrong information.....He said to write a letter explaining to them that this is not me, point out that the A# is not my old A# and send in any info I have to back that up. Also let them know that I have never been married etc. He was like they do mix up ppls info sometimes so let them know this is wat happened.....Do you guys think that this is all I have to do...I do not want another delay!

Ok so I have my Jamaica Passport that has a stamp with the correct A# I also have the paper that was sent with the correct Greencard that says the A# and the date is 6/13/06(the one I recieved after they made the mistake with the last one) and the Naturalization Certificate...im gonna make a copy and highlight the A#, plus im gonna write a letter.....wat else should I have or need IDK :help:

Sounds good, there's not really anything else you can send! Does your country have a certificate of singleship? Some countries do, some don't...that could be another thing you could send.

I am a US citizen...not by birth but Naturalized....where would I get this from here in the US?

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
So I havent been back on since Saturday cause I was so pissed I got my RFE letter and Im like ok wat did I miss.....dese ppl done mixed me up wit someone :angry: ....they say that in Oct. 2005 I was issued a P21 classification which is the spouse of a lawful permanent resident and I have not provided evidence of previous marriages and their subsequent termination. :no: I was so mad because I thought I made an error and it was them.......I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. In 2005 I sent for a new green card......was given one with wrong info on it so I sent it back and they mailed me the correct one.....And wat has me more mad the A# they have listed in the top left box in the letter is not mine.....it clearly has the correct A# on my certificate of Naturalization....I didn't know wat to do so I called.....the customer service rep wasnt no help cause shes tellin me to send in wat they are requesting :huh: IM LIKE HOW IF I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED!....I said can you transfer me to an immigration officer....So Mr. Enriques comes on the phone and I explain to him that it doesnt say what to do if this is wrong information.....He said to write a letter explaining to them that this is not me, point out that the A# is not my old A# and send in any info I have to back that up. Also let them know that I have never been married etc. He was like they do mix up ppls info sometimes so let them know this is wat happened.....Do you guys think that this is all I have to do...I do not want another delay!

Ok so I have my Jamaica Passport that has a stamp with the correct A# I also have the paper that was sent with the correct Greencard that says the A# and the date is 6/13/06(the one I recieved after they made the mistake with the last one) and the Naturalization Certificate...im gonna make a copy and highlight the A#, plus im gonna write a letter.....wat else should I have or need IDK :help:

Sounds good, there's not really anything else you can send! Does your country have a certificate of singleship? Some countries do, some don't...that could be another thing you could send.

I am a US citizen...not by birth but Naturalized....where would I get this from here in the US?

If you are a US citizen you have nothing to worry about....just send them what they asked for. We don't have a certificate of singleship. Just send them copies of everything you have proving your A# and citizenship. If you've always lived in the same city, try calling the city hall and ask them if they can issue a document stating that you have never been married...but explain to them what you need it for. Someone might be willing to whip up a document for you to help you out. :star:

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you are a US citizen you have nothing to worry about....just send them what they asked for. We don't have a certificate of singleship. Just send them copies of everything you have proving your A# and citizenship. If you've always lived in the same city, try calling the city hall and ask them if they can issue a document stating that you have never been married...but explain to them what you need it for. Someone might be willing to whip up a document for you to help you out. :star:

CONGRATS ON UR NOTICE>>>>>>

there is hope for us all ....

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I just got our case number from NVC. They said it arrived on Sept 14th ... about 8 days. The lady said we are in additional processing ... uhoh ... hope they just mean normal processing. At least now we can proceed with the medical and police report. Packet 3 is ready to go as soon as the embassy receives the case.

It is really great to see Rinda again here in Bangkok. I just am anxioius to have the interview date so that I can plan again.

Chris

Rinda (Thailand) and Chris (USA)

I-129F Timeline for K-1 Visa

04-23-2009 I-129F sent to VSC

04-28-2009 NOA1

09-06-2009 NOA2

09-14-2009 NVC In

09-16-2009 NVC Out

09-30-2009 Packet 3 to Embassy

10-02-2009 Appointment Letter

10-14-2009 Interview (delayed because interviewer sick)

10-15-2009 Interview (APPROVED!!!)

10-19-2009 Visa Received

10-20-2009 Flying to the USA!!!

USCIS has updated the processing times for the centers.

This version of the page says 5 months for I-129Fs at VSC, while this one says April 23.

Interesting. :huh:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THANX

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations to those who are in final stage now.Sad to say we are still in AP(additional processing) at NVC. Please pray for us.God Bless us all!!

April 4, 2009: K1 petition sent to VSC

April 7, 2009: Received by USCIS(VSC)

April 11, 2009: NOA1 hard copy received by my fiance through mail

August 24, 2009: Touched and it says that Petition for Alien Fiancee was approved dated August 23, 2009

August 25, 2009: Touched again

August 28, 2009: Received by NVC

August 29, 2009: NOA2 hardcopy received by my fiance through mail

September 1, 2009: Fiance called at NVC (Under Additional Processing)

October 01, 2009: NVC left(Praise the Lord!!)

October 15, 2009: Interview...VISA APPROVED!!!

October 21, 2009: Received text from Air21 that my Visa will be delivered soon

October 22, 2009: VISA RECEIVED!!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hang in there my friend. You will get out of that hell hole. In the meantime continue getting ready for the next step. After you get out of NVC things will move very fast. It has been like that for Corina and me and it h as not passed not even one month after NOA 2.

So be strong....we're here to support each other.

PEACE and good luck...................

When you love someone from the bottom of your heart; so much that you are willing to give your life for your loved one, time and distance takes a backseat. Only love prevails. And with love in you hearts you can overcome anything.

January 21, 2010 - Submitted AOS

January 25, 2010 - Cory received her SSN

March 9, 2010 - Received appointment for biometrics - will be on March 18

March 18, 2010 - Biometrics done

March 19, 2010 - Touches on I-485 and I-765

March 25, 2010 - Advance Parole approved..received on April 1 in the mail

March 29, 2010 - I-485 notice date, received on April 4, 2010

May 3, 2010 - EAD approved

May 5, 2010 - Date interview....approved

event.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
USCIS has updated the processing times for the centers.

This version of the page says 5 months for I-129Fs at VSC, while this one says April 23.

Interesting. :huh:

Interesting....Indeed...If I am not mistaken the same thing happened last month that you could see two online status one said something like March 5th and the other one said 5 months...but if you look at the one that says April 23rd...it also says: N/A under the As of part. One other curious thing is that you can't do any copy and paste functions on the one with the date of the 23rd... that's even weirder... anyhow good find... Stephen...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning !

Called damned USCIS these morons told me the same bs that i see on website. i placed the request on "outside the processing times " type of ####### . These imbeciles confirmed that they process April 23 as of now, not 5 months as website saying. My question is : Do you guys think that placing request is actually make my case being processed longer since they allow 30 days to respond, or this could be a reason they pick their lazy bottoms over there and do something useful for a change ????? Appreciate the answer .

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
Good morning !

Called damned USCIS these morons told me the same bs that i see on website. i placed the request on "outside the processing times " type of ####### . These imbeciles confirmed that they process April 23 as of now, not 5 months as website saying. My question is : Do you guys think that placing request is actually make my case being processed longer since they allow 30 days to respond, or this could be a reason they pick their lazy bottoms over there and do something useful for a change ????? Appreciate the answer .

I am surprized they placed service request for you before 5 months mark. But most likely, it is not gonna change anything anyway.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good morning !

I am surprized they placed service request for you before 5 months mark. But most likely, it is not gonna change anything anyway.

They did because they looked at processing times and it said April 23 not 5 months . The website is a big white lie . if its not gonna change anything then why to play with people nerves ????? they are truly beasts bloodsucking insects vsc uscis csc nvc dhs .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.