Lisa and Ian

April 2009 K-1 Filers

3,664 posts in this topic

Well for me and Nigel, we cant have any kids for some reason...its funny cause i thought i'd never find anyone like me or would be ok with me cause I cant have anymore kids ( i have a 15 yr old). We basically want to work and travel and fix up this house of mine and so forth and actually have money in the bank for when his family comes here or us to go there!! I told everyone and Nigel included that he is like I wrote EVERYTHING down on paper what I wanted in a husband and ripped it up and threw it in the wind and there he came to me!! He is so strangely like what I always wanted I truly shake my head every day thinking this is just a dream and I'm gonna wake up soon!! Even his family is perfect for me!! He says that he's not perfect but I say he's PERFECT FOR ME!!! and i actually found a valentines card that said that, i was so surprised! So on his wedding band i'm gonna have engraved "perfect for me" on the inside...ok enough soppy-ness here! LOL. Nigel's on holidays for a week so i am gonna be a bored crabby miserable person cause i cant see or talk to him for a week...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........so lets just say you guys may be listening to me b*&tch for a week! LOL.

Awww Allie, that's sweet. My fiance has said we're not perfect, but perfect for each other too. lol It's cute. I'm sorry you can't see or talk to him for a week. You could consider keeping a week long journal though, in a little notebook or something and mailing it to him when he's back. :) Or keep yourself busy with all the things you never seem to have time to do now that a lot of your time is spent talking to him (if you're anything like me... :lol: )

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Well for me and Nigel, we cant have any kids for some reason...its funny cause i thought i'd never find anyone like me or would be ok with me cause I cant have anymore kids ( i have a 15 yr old). We basically want to work and travel and fix up this house of mine and so forth and actually have money in the bank for when his family comes here or us to go there!! I told everyone and Nigel included that he is like I wrote EVERYTHING down on paper what I wanted in a husband and ripped it up and threw it in the wind and there he came to me!! He is so strangely like what I always wanted I truly shake my head every day thinking this is just a dream and I'm gonna wake up soon!! Even his family is perfect for me!! He says that he's not perfect but I say he's PERFECT FOR ME!!! and i actually found a valentines card that said that, i was so surprised! So on his wedding band i'm gonna have engraved "perfect for me" on the inside...ok enough soppy-ness here! LOL. Nigel's on holidays for a week so i am gonna be a bored crabby miserable person cause i cant see or talk to him for a week...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........so lets just say you guys may be listening to me b*&tch for a week! LOL.

I love your wedding ring idea. :)

Thanks for the warning about the b*&tching :D

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Ken I saw your Jeep pick you posted a while back, nice ride. I once cruised a '98 TJ on 35's. 60's front and rear with a 350 under the hood. I have since slowed down. Now I have a '69 Land Rover all stock, but I had to rebuild the head, so now I am pushing 60 over with a big cam, should be back together in the next week. If it wasn't for the two money pits in my life, I might be a wealthy man.

Here is the red rover last fall.P2160008.jpg

Click our timeline to view our progress

Disclaimer: Our case was expedited. Do not base your timeline off of this. :)

826666e874.png

ea270d66be.png

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
I plan on introducing Leidys to my friends The Baja Crawlers 4WD Club of Tijuana, Mexico and taking her camping in Joshua Tree National Park. Both the International Border and Joshua Tree are exactly 2 hrs. away from where I live.
Can my girl and I join you folks sometime? Looks like great fun!!!

moving right along

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
where is everyone? :unsure: got a touch yesterday! because of the address change, but still! i'm hoping that since it's already out, they'll just go ahead and approve it. :whistle:

hahahaha! :D

Playing the waiting game...

mapcall.gif

long distance calling...

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

No. Really. Where is CSC this week? I know it fluctuates week by week, but I don't know if I can handle a slow week this week. :( I know Igor's list has no real authority, but I'm sick of seeing my number go up instead of down.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well i never realized how crabby i was getting lately, my co-workers told me its just the "way i am" and they laugh at me....well they now they understand the stuff we have to go through here and so forth, all the planning and waiting and this and that....now i'm just a saint...HEHEHEHEHE, oh i love that!! Its very hot over here in Arizona and so like previously mentioned , i should do the things i dont normally do being i am mostly going to work and coming home and waiting for Nigel on Skype, so i am going to take up swimming.......yes, swimming...lol. So I am going on my day off Wednesday to the pool and drift awaaaaaay............being my house is super clean from my going crazy the other day cleaning and cleaning like a crazywoman out of the boredom....so that should be good!

ps. I'm glad you guys like the ring idea, i thought it was mighty fine too! LOL. And yes, i am also checking all the timelines and igors list too...but noooooo, nothing yet for me either.

allison.

Edited by Allie and Nigel

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
No. Really. Where is CSC this week? I know it fluctuates week by week, but I don't know if I can handle a slow week this week. :( I know Igor's list has no real authority, but I'm sick of seeing my number go up instead of down.

I would say this is going to be a very unproductive week for CSC. Most gov jobs see 4 day work weeks as little more than an obstacle to a 3 day weekend. I think most of them over at CSC are waiting till thursday, which will most likely be a short day for them, then they can relax with their families etc. it is 4th of july weekend! I would expect to see some good numbers next week though, as most people will be in high spirits after the long weekend, and will be a bit more productive.

Don't hold your breath attaya_girl... relax and enjoy the coming weekend.

Neil

Oh- My lawyers office called me last night, it was a one of the assistants, she left a voicemail in thai. she spoke too fast for me to understand half of what she said. All I could pick out was "mother," "no good," "tomorrow," "doctor," and "Friday" (my thai is getting better! ;) ) Not really sure what she was going on about, but they know we are on hold with the visa process... Going to give Nan a call and ask what that was all about. BKK consulate has not responded via email yet either.

Edited by Nill

Click our timeline to view our progress

Disclaimer: Our case was expedited. Do not base your timeline off of this. :)

826666e874.png

ea270d66be.png

Hang in there Saint Allie. Good for you for keeping busy, and cleaning!! I found ants in my bedroom (UGH don't get me started), which prompted a bit of cleaning, and after it all I have another box ready for the move! LOL Hurray!

ROC Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

K-1 Timeline:

Saint Allie

:D

Holding steady... "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between July 31, 2009 and August 4, 2009" (I'll be with my girl at that time!)

I'll be with my fiance during the estimated time for our NOA2 too :D Don't want to jinx it, but that'd be super awesome.. lol

ROC Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

K-1 Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have to wait till Nigel's interview and visa is in hand before we see each other again, he left here May 1st so I am sooo missing him...Booooooo!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
I have to wait till Nigel's interview and visa is in hand before we see each other again, he left here May 1st so I am sooo missing him...Booooooo!

I'll be with Lamine for his interview-since Dakar is notoriously difficult with the visa approvals. By that time it will have been AT LEAST 9 months since I've seen him :( The sooner the NOA2, the sooner that I get to see him and hug him and kiss him.....Come on CSC!

Nill-Thanks for the information. I'll try to cool down and not be so anxious. Not easy to do, though. I'll at least be out of computer access for 4 days, so that'll keep me from going too nuts.

event.png

If it wasn't for the two money pits in my life, I might be a wealthy man.

Here is the red rover last fall.P2160008.jpg

Love the classic 'Rover! Here in town, there's a shop called 'Rover's West. Very distinctive vehicles. Great for Alaska IMO. I love the Jeep & camping in the desert. Thanks for sharing!

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.