:star: Ken: Success 10/7/09

:star: dpds: Success 10/8/09

:star: stlouis: Success 10/19/09

:star: Lisa: Success 10/21/09

:star: Chris and Tanya: Success 10/29/09

:star: Rhiann: Success 11/13/09

:star: Mav: Success 11/19/09

:star: Ashen: Success 11/20/09

Please add and/or correct. P3 means either working on it or sent it in but no interview date yet.

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

EOTR...DO NOT make me come find you and drag you back to this thread kicking and screaming. Seriously man, hang in there...we are all here for ya.

Ok, some notes on the interview now that I am back in the US :( ...

for anybody who has "red flags" BE AT THE INTERVIEW! as I said I have no doubt of it being a denial were i not there because the CO was more interested in me than her..especially questions about my previous marriage...questions my SO would not have been able to answer. I know they would have requested a second interview with me present. (note to Ken...our situations do sound very similar)

Co was very friendly and upbeat...but I noticed he was defintely watching the interaction of my So and I, and our body movements. The questions were very specific.

CO was very interested in the visit times and seemed impressed that this was my 6th trip to be with her in 1 and 1/2 years. Asked me about if I had meet her family and what they thought about this, asked me is she had meet my children yet and were they excited. I did present to him a sworn affidavit from my mom, and a personal letter written by my dad and one from my sister, all testifying to our relationship and the relationship my SO has established with my family members. He did read them and I thought this also made a huge difference.

Well her POE is Dec. 13th in Atlanta. She is really worrying about flying and POE. Unfortuantely I cannot be with her for this ordeal, but I have told her she will be fine.

Edited by Maverick64

I am completely freaking out and I have 14 days now to survive the wait. :wacko:

It's not time to freak out yet. :) hehe 13 days will go faster than you think.

Here's hoping for some good progress for everyone this week!

And Welcome to America Leidys!

Edited by Ian and Lisa

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Just talked with Sara in the Visa DOS whatever place, she said her systems are down, but if they logged that I was eligible for an appointment last week, then I will probably be given an appointment date in the beginning of December. She said they only give appointment dates at the beginning of every month... which sortof coincides with how we seem to see spurts of appointment dates all coming in at once. But she did say it was doubtful that I would get an appointment before Christmas.. :cry:

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just talked with Sara in the Visa DOS whatever place, she said her systems are down, but if they logged that I was eligible for an appointment last week, then I will probably be given an appointment date in the beginning of December. She said they only give appointment dates at the beginning of every month... which sortof coincides with how we seem to see spurts of appointment dates all coming in at once. But she did say it was doubtful that I would get an appointment before Christmas.. :cry:

I know it sucks, I was calling DOS all day today too, but they're systems are down...just watch all of us call tomorrow huh....all hell's gonna break loose! LOL....but think of it this way, you can keep working and trying to save up like we are. I spose when its ready, its ready plain and simple I guess.

Edited by Allie and Nigel

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

EOTR- You can't leave us now. Hang in there and we are always here for you. Its not the "end of the road for you". Things are going slow now, but it will happen. I know it seems like forever. As the 14 days for me seem like 14 years.

EOTR - How is everything moving along?

I am pulling the plug. eotr. done.

Btw those cats are so cute :).

I POE tomorrow, not looking forward to it.

I have a dog, a wedding dress and my luggage. Fun fun.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wishing you a safe journey to beautiful sunny, but cold California right now.

I hope you have a smooth POE.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

I didn't mean I am done with the thread, but I think it it is do or die time for our relationship. I'm not going to lie, both of us are being tested and we are getting frayed. Everyone knows that it is easy to fine when you are happy but when it is not easy, those are the telling moments. It is not easy now for us. We have had two hang-up-the-phone situations in the last week. I don't feel good about it. The last thing I want to do is get into a marriage that may not work out. We both have children and it is not fair to us or them. I let her know that "I just want you to be happy" and "You are in my heart forever" but I am seriously reconsidering having her as my wife. "done" was maybe too strong but it may be accurate.

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
I didn't mean I am done with the thread, but I think it it is do or die time for our relationship. I'm not going to lie, both of us are being tested and we are getting frayed. Everyone knows that it is easy to fine when you are happy but when it is not easy, those are the telling moments. It is not easy now for us. We have had two hang-up-the-phone situations in the last week. I don't feel good about it. The last thing I want to do is get into a marriage that may not work out. We both have children and it is not fair to us or them. I let her know that "I just want you to be happy" and "You are in my heart forever" but I am seriously reconsidering having her as my wife. "done" was maybe too strong but it may be accurate.

Wow bro...truly sorry to hear this. I hear what you are saying, but I think the stress between the two of you is probabely magnified by the facts of the distance apart (physically), the time apart and the unbelievable ####### you both are going through. It is true that rough times can show how a relationship really is...but it is sooooo much harder when thousands of miles apart. Maybe you both can just take a little time away to think.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Wow bro...truly sorry to hear this. I hear what you are saying, but I think the stress between the two of you is probabely magnified by the facts of the distance apart (physically), the time apart and the unbelievable ####### you both are going through. It is true that rough times can show how a relationship really is...but it is sooooo much harder when thousands of miles apart. Maybe you both can just take a little time away to think.

Of course once I write it then we have a wonderful conversation (this morning) to smooth over everything (my gawd I am so happy). Being apart and the ####### happening is tearing at us. We do try to take time away but it never works... she called today to say she was sorry (that is a huge thing for a Chinese woman) and I was shocked. Cultural thing. Just a rough time for us, and the consulate is waiting for us to tell them when we want to interview!!!! I tell you, I am on page 457 of the book I am writing about this. I wonder what the next plot twist will happen. Not that I want more. We just want to be together.

moving right along

Welcome to America, Rhiann! :)

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Havn't been by in awhile but wanted to say congratz to everyone, things are really moving along!

K-1

05/05/2009 - NOA1

07/17/2009 - NOA2

08/27/2009 - Visa Received

10/09/2009 - Married

AOS/EAD

11/18/2009 - NOA1

01/15/2010 - EAD Approved

02/25/2010 - AOS Interview

Adjuticator's Field Manual

Old VJ Adjuticator Q/A

Disclaimer : 100% of the time I only think I know what I'm talking about.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.