Endoftheroad, DON"T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

Shewack

K 1 - Timeline:

11/11/2007 - Met in London

Immigration Started

2009/04/30 - I-129F Delivered to CSC

2009/05/12 - NOA1

2009/05/13 - Cheque cashed

2009/10/16 - arrived in the states, So Good to be with my man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2009/11/11 - Married at 3pm, 11pm Uk time when we met arhhhhhh lol

AOS, EAD, Travel doc

2009/12/29 - Sent package via FED EX to Dearborn address

2010/01/05 - AOS delivered

2010/01/08 - Recieved emails & txt from form G-1145

2010/01/11 - NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

2010/01/28 - RFE, I-693

2010/02/01 - New I-693 delivered

2010/02/01 - Recieve Letter about Biometric app.

2010/02/22 - Biometrics Appointment

2010/03/01 - Approved EAD recieved on 2010/03/08

2010/03/01 - Approved AP recieved on 2010/03/15

2010/04/16 - Interview Date

2010/04/16 - AOS Approved, recieved card 2010/04/30

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Omg, i'm so bored........I need a flipping hobby or start reading my book again.....arrrgh.

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

I'm like... totally confused.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Thanks everybody. We laughed off the spat but we are still hurting because this court thing is delaying us. Typical conversation always ends up somberly.... "miss you so much" "me too"

After a couple days off I decided to continue on here, since you don't mind too much.

Update on going to visit my girls.... the day the court finishes I will be getting a ticket. Whether that is November or January (blackout xmastime with my sons). With or without an interview date I will be going. Then going again for the interview. "You come one time in 1 1/2 years and now maybe two times in one month? CRAZY." "Yeah, this is crazy like only love can do. But what to do?"

moving right along

Timeline

IN PROGRESS

Chaz: P3

eotr: P3

Emily: Interview 10/16/09 RFE WAITING FOR PAPERS

Allie: Interview 11/3/09 RFE WAITING FOR PAPERS

James: Interview 11/12/09 <----------------- SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!

Rhiann: Interview 11/13/09 <----------------- ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Mav: Interview 11/19/09

Ashen: Interview 11/20/09

Star: Interview 12/7/09

:star: Neil: Success 8/31/09

:star: Attaya: Success 9/8/09

:star: Shewack: Success 9/15/09

:star: Perry: Success 9/18/09

:star: ChuckandRhean: Success 10/2/09

:star: SS: Success 10/2/09

:star: Ken: Success 10/7/09

:star: dpds: Success 10/8/09

:star: stlouis: Success 10/19/09

:star: Lisa: Success 10/21/09

:star: Chris and Tanya: Success 10/29/09

Please add and/or correct. P3 means either working on it or sent it in but no interview date yet.

moving right along

Timeline
Omg, i'm so bored........I need a flipping hobby or start reading my book again.....arrrgh.

I often go to Barnes and Noble which is open late, grab a drink there (or bring it with me in a mug), and sit in their comfy chairs and read for hours. It takes me out of my comfort zone house and it helps me escape. Plus, I can read just about anything from joke books to travel guides. :thumbs:

Did you also know you can go there, buy a book, and return it within 14-21 days for a full refund? No questions asked! We recirculate books that way too with my sons.

moving right along

I often go to Barnes and Noble which is open late, grab a drink there (or bring it with me in a mug), and sit in their comfy chairs and read for hours. It takes me out of my comfort zone house and it helps me escape. Plus, I can read just about anything from joke books to travel guides. :thumbs:

Did you also know you can go there, buy a book, and return it within 14-21 days for a full refund? No questions asked! We recirculate books that way too with my sons.

This is going to sound SO weird, but I honestly feel so guilty about just sitting there and reading the books.

I feel like I need to buy them, I mean... that's why they're on the shelves right?

And wow seriously about the refunding?

That's good to know in case I buy a book I don't like.

You'd think they'd catch people doing that over and over and tell them to go to a library :lol:

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
This is going to sound SO weird, but I honestly feel so guilty about just sitting there and reading the books.

I feel like I need to buy them, I mean... that's why they're on the shelves right?

You'd think they'd catch people doing that over and over and tell them to go to a library :lol:

Check out some books there that tell you the publishing industry makes a book for $.05 and it sells in B&N for $28.00. Do you think it is a mystery that they actually let you buy Starbucks and sit in a comfy chair and read books? No, hook/line/sinker is the deal. Buy one book/drink every so often and their profit margin is met. Business. Don't feel guilty about it, take the largess they offer. :thumbs:

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

Check out some books there that tell you the publishing industry makes a book for $.05 and it sells in B&N for $28.00. Do you think it is a mystery that they actually let you buy Starbucks and sit in a comfy chair and read books? No, hook/line/sinker is the deal. Buy one book/drink every so often and their profit margin is met. Business. Don't feel guilty about it, take the largess they offer. :thumbs:

Glad to see you back EOTR...stay strong bro

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, I am one of the April K1 filers. Reah is moving to US. Yay! :dance:

Congrats to others who are flying to US too. Thanks for VJ, and all other members here. :dance:

AOS timeline

05 Feb 2010 - Sent AOS package

08 Feb 2010 - Package arrived in the lockbox (confirmed through USPS) - received date

20 Feb 2010 - NOA1 AOS/EAD (hard copies) - notice date for both is 16 Feb 2010

27 Feb 2010 - Biometrics A. Letter Arrived (schedule: March 19)

10 Mar 2010 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics (schedule was: March 19)

10-11 Mar 2010 - two touches on both cases after my walk-in Biometrics

26 Mar 2010 - Received the notice in the mail requesting to appear in an interview

15 Apr 2010 - EAD Card production ordered notice received via email

16 Apr 2010 - EAD touched again

21 Apr 2010 - EAD touched (post-decision activity)

22 Apr 2010 - EAD touched

24 Apr 2010 - EAD card in the mail

28 Apr 2010 - Interview date --- approved =) / case touched

11 May 2010 - card production ordered

29 May 2010 - received green card in the mail

View my whole visa to aos timeline here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I dont want to go on VJ either, cause everyone's progress makes me upset, so I will say adios to you all....

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I dont want to go on VJ either, cause everyone's progress makes me upset, so I will say adios to you all....

Allie don't go away :crying: , we just got endoftheroad back. On the bright side no one in our group has got denied, just a little delay. I can understand if you need a break from VJ. But, you are almost there. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Let's support each other through this difficult process. I seriously have some bad days as well, and think the worst. No one can understand but all of you people that are going through this journey.

My consulate seems to be giving people such a hard time. I am getting weary every day as it gets closer.

Star

Hi guys, I am one of the April K1 filers. Reah is moving to US. Yay! :dance:

Congrats to others who are flying to US too. Thanks for VJ, and all other members here. :dance:

CONGRATS!! :dance:

IN PROGRESS

Chaz: P3

eotr: P3

Emily: Interview 10/16/09 RFE WAITING FOR PAPERS

Allie: Interview 11/3/09 RFE WAITING FOR PAPERS

James: Interview 11/12/09 <----------------- SIX DAYS!!!!!!!!

Rhiann: Interview 11/13/09 <----------------- ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Mav: Interview 11/19/09

Ashen: Interview 11/20/09

Star: Interview 12/7/09

:star: Neil: Success 8/31/09

:star: Attaya: Success 9/8/09

:star: Shewack: Success 9/15/09

:star: Perry: Success 9/18/09

:star: ChuckandRhean: Success 10/2/09

:star: SS: Success 10/2/09

:star: Ken: Success 10/7/09

:star: dpds: Success 10/8/09

:star: stlouis: Success 10/19/09

:star: Lisa: Success 10/21/09

:star: Chris and Tanya: Success 10/29/09

Please add and/or correct. P3 means either working on it or sent it in but no interview date yet.

Glad to see you back :).

Welcome back EOTR! Don't go Allie! Its a great lesson in selflessness, be happy for others, even if our journey is taking longer... After what happened with you and Nigel, I decided to wait until he gets his ACPO thing to make sure it says "No Trace". He got a ticket for driving without insurance... never went to court, but had to pay a fine... now we don't know what to fill out... criminal past???

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.