Lisa and Ian

April 2009 K-1 Filers

3,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Is it November yet?

I want my fiance to get here faster.

I wonder when Montreal will do something again. No one in the Canadian section's heard anything for about a week or so, and way too many people are due for interviews.

Someone in the March posts got an interview with Montreal. Its been a few days, but you are probably updated on it already. :)

No, I didn't hear about that.

Huh, at least they're doing something.

Yes, he got it for 11-23-2009. Go check it out it is the March 09 CSC filers. They are doing something, but I wish they would move faster for your sake and all the other people who are waiting.

Is it November yet?

I wonder when Montreal will do something again. No one in the Canadian section's heard anything for about a week or so, and way too many people are due for interviews.

Someone in the March posts got an interview with Montreal. Its been a few days, but you are probably updated on it already. :)

Yes, he got it for 11-23-2009. Go check it out it is the March 09 CSC filers. They are doing something, but I wish they would move faster for your sake and all the other people who are waiting.

Oops, I changed my post after you quoted me xD

Yeah, that's Danu.

She's had that now for like 2 weeks.

We just havnt heard anything for anyone in the last week.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
Is it November yet?

Yeah, I was talking about her. I just noticed it a few days back, but you are more up to date on the applicants.

Oops, I changed my post after you quoted me xD

Yeah, that's Danu.

She's had that now for like 2 weeks.

We just havnt heard anything for anyone in the last week.

Yeah, I was talking about her. I just noticed it a few days back, but I guess you knew about it long back.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
*sigh*

Best wishes StLouis!

Good luck St. Louis!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks so much for all your support. We are APPROVED!!! They said visa shoud come by the end of this week.

I don't know about everyone else -- I could not sleep all night. The interview was 4:30 am CA time, I was waking up every hour to check the time. Finally at 6:30 came good news!! We are so happy. I will let you know if there are any interesting details after I talk to my fiance.

Ian and Lisa, good luck with your interview! You are next :)

K1:

NOA1: 04/06/2009

NOA2: 07/23/2009

POE: 10/25/2009

Marriage: 10/30/2009

AOS & EAD:

Date sent: 11/23/2009

AOS & EAD NOA1: 12/01/2009

Biometrics done: 12/24/2009

Received RFE for I-693, although we included I-693 with AOS.

Replied to RFE with full medical

EAD approved: 01/22/2010

AOS Interview scheduled: 03/08/2010 Approved couple of days later

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

Just spoke with my fiancee, today she went to the embassy to pick up her packet 3, but being that she already had everything they wanted, she was able to schedule her interview....Nov 19th....I am nervous as he!! now!

*sigh*

Best wishes StLouis!

Good luck St. Louis!

Thanks so much for all your support. We are APPROVED!!! They said visa shoud come by the end of this week.

I don't know about everyone else -- I could not sleep all night. The interview was 4:30 am CA time, I was waking up every hour to check the time. Finally at 6:30 came good news!! We are so happy. I will let you know if there are any interesting details after I talk to my fiance.

Truly wonderful news..CONGRATS! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S stlouis!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

UPDATED IN PROGRESS

Allie: P3

Ashen: P3

Chaz: P3

dpds: P3

eotr: P3

James: P3

Mav: P3

Rhiann: P3

Star: P3

Emily: Interview 10/16/09 RFE WAITING

Lisa: Interview 10/21/09 <------------- IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!

Attaya: Success

Ken: Success

Neil: Success

Perry: Success

SS: Success

stlouis: Success

Please add and/or correct. P3 means either working on it or sent it in but no interview date yet.

Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
*sigh*

Best wishes StLouis!

Good luck St. Louis!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you both!

event.png

Congratulations on passing your interview!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Congratulations St. Louis!! That is great news!!

Leidys and I got to sleep at MIDNIGHT, and we were both up at 4:30 a.m. the morning of the meeting. Sleep deprivation at its' finest! :dance::wacko::thumbs:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Congratulations to all the recent approvals!

Despite our first P3 getting lost, James resent our information in last Tuesday and he called DOS today and we already have our interview! Not until November 12, but that's totally fine by us! I'm just glad to finally know.

3872111ccc.png

April 19th 2010: AOS NOA1

Timeline
*sigh*

Best wishes StLouis!

Good luck St. Louis!

CONGRATS!!!! This is the greatest news all day. Yay!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Starlight95

Timeline
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S stlouis!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

UPDATED IN PROGRESS

Allie: P3

Ashen: P3

Chaz: P3

dpds: P3

eotr: P3

James: P3

Mav: P3

Rhiann: P3

Star: P3

Emily: Interview 10/16/09 RFE WAITING

Lisa: Interview 10/21/09 <------------- IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!

Attaya: Success

Ken: Success

Neil: Success

Perry: Success

SS: Success

stlouis: Success

Please add and/or correct. P3 means either working on it or sent it in but no interview date yet.

Oh yeah I forgot! Dpds's fiance already had her interview and was approved. So, you can update that to success :). Yay!!

Edited by Starlight95

Timeline
*sigh*

Best wishes StLouis!

Good luck St. Louis!

I know I will be going through the same thing when my fiance has his interview. I am glad its over and he was approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.