Lisa and Ian

April 2009 K-1 Filers

3,664 posts in this topic

I don't have Monday off either... and it's freaken Canadian Thanksgiving!... lol

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I don't have Monday off either... and it's freaken Canadian Thanksgiving!... lol

More reason for you to come here :lol:, they usually always give you Thanksgiving Day off here. Hopefully, you will have a good Monday at work.

I have Monday off, yay. But then I have to work 2 days in a row because of it. Boo.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I'm writing this from work (I got here two hours early-ugh), so I clearly don't have today off. Oh, well.

Ken-Leidys will be here soooooo soon! Hang in there just a little bit longer.

SS-congrats on the successful POE! Good luck with getting the SSN.

Hope you're all doing well! Happy Monday---I guess.

Ashen-Happy Thanksgiving!

event.png

More reason for you to come here :lol:, they usually always give you Thanksgiving Day off here. Hopefully, you will have a good Monday at work.

Thanks Star... I'm here by myself (no one else has to work)... so it's peaceful, but annoying still. lol Hopefully I'll at least get time and a 1/2 or something!

And thanks Attaya :) I got to spend some time with my family at least, so that was good! My parents had to move to a new place this year, and there's already a cat at their porch claiming them as their new family... hahaha My grandmother lived in the place before, and it wasn't her cat, so we have no idea where it came from. But it's clearly someone's pet, since it's sooo friendly. It's so cute. I have a pic actually.

4005189702_04ae4a92e2.jpg

I love it!! It just showed up a couple days ago, and seems to like sleeping in the planters on my parents porch... haha I forgot to 'peek' if it was a he or a she, but whatever. It already tries running into their house every time someone opens the door. It made it in one time, but my mom shoved it out with her foot (twice, cause the first time it just turned around and came in again.. hahaha)

ROC Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

K-1 Timeline:

Aw, what a cute cat.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

Thanks Star... I'm here by myself (no one else has to work)... so it's peaceful, but annoying still. lol Hopefully I'll at least get time and a 1/2 or something!

And thanks Attaya :) I got to spend some time with my family at least, so that was good! My parents had to move to a new place this year, and there's already a cat at their porch claiming them as their new family... hahaha My grandmother lived in the place before, and it wasn't her cat, so we have no idea where it came from. But it's clearly someone's pet, since it's sooo friendly. It's so cute. I have a pic actually.

4005189702_04ae4a92e2.jpg

I love it!! It just showed up a couple days ago, and seems to like sleeping in the planters on my parents porch... haha I forgot to 'peek' if it was a he or a she, but whatever. It already tries running into their house every time someone opens the door. It made it in one time, but my mom shoved it out with her foot (twice, cause the first time it just turned around and came in again.. hahaha)

Cute! Too bad he belongs to someone. I was going to say that you should keep him/her :)

event.png

Cute! Too bad he belongs to someone. I was going to say that you should keep him/her :)

I want to!!! LOL I already have a cat though, and she prefers being the only pet. I'm not sure my roommates would want to have to tolerate another one either. lol

ROC Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

K-1 Timeline:

Timeline

I want to!!! LOL I already have a cat though, and she prefers being the only pet. I'm not sure my roommates would want to have to tolerate another one either. lol

Darn. Wish I could take her/him. What a cutie.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
day after day.......................................

slow death

Welcome to my world! Still waaaaating for a interview....i'll phone on Tuesday see how it goes......

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

I'm not even going to bother phoning until November. That's what my waiting's like :P

ROC Timeline:

AOS Timeline:

K-1 Timeline:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ashenflowers- that cat is so cute :).

I don't know how everybody else's Monday went, but mine was horrible. I hope tomorrow is a better day. I am almost done gathering all my paperwok to submit to my fiance. I should have it all ready to by Friday so my dad can take it along with him and deliver it to my fiance when he meets him in India.

Edited by Starlight95

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.