Star: NVC

Ken: Interview 10/7/09

Emily: Interview 10/16/09

StLouis: Interview 10/19/09

Attaya: Success

Neil: Success

Perry: Success

SS: Success

Updated with what I know off the top of my head. Feel free to edit/update.

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Updated with what I know off the top of my head.

While imitation is a form of flattery, what is the difference between being at the P3 status (which means you are past NOA2 and completing the P3 status to get an interview) and "waiting for P4" (which not every country uses)? P4 means you have an interview date so P4= INTERVIEW.

IN PROGRESS

Allie: P3

Ashen: P3

Chaz: P3

dpds: P3

EOTR: P3

James: P3

Lisa: P3

Mav: P3

Rhiann: P3

Star: P3

Please add and/or correct.

moving right along

IN PROGRESS

Allie: Waiting for P4

Ashen: Waiting for P4

Lisa: Waiting for P4

Rhiann: Waiting for P4

I like the idea of seeing the "Waiting for P4" because that shows who has actually mailed off P3... they're just waiting, and can't do anything in the mean time. P3, means that P3 needs to be sent off still, so the whole progress of the case is waiting on the beneficiary/petitioner, instead of waiting on the consulate. lol, makes me a bit more depressed, but still the truth.

April 30th 09: Verification that I-129F was delivered to CSC!

May 12th 09: NOA1!

May 15th 09: Check cashed

Aug 13th 09: *NOA2!*

Aug 18th 09: Received NOA2 Hardcopy

Aug 21st 09: NVC Received

Aug 24th 09: NVC Approved!

Aug 27th 09: London received

Sep 11th 09: Packet 3 received

Nov 10th 09: Mailed packet 3.

Nov 12th 09: Packet 3 delivered.

Nov 17th 09: Medical

Dec 7th 09: Interview Scheduled.

Dec 17th 09: Interview Approved!

Dec 30th 09: Visa Printed!

Jan 6th 10: POE Dallas!

Feb 6th 10: Wedding!

event.png

IN PROGRESS

Allie: Waiting for P4

Ashen: Waiting for P4

Lisa: Waiting for P4

Rhiann: Waiting for P4

I like the idea of seeing the "Waiting for P4" because that shows who has actually mailed off P3... they're just waiting, and can't do anything in the mean time. P3, means that P3 needs to be sent off still, so the whole progress of the case is waiting on the beneficiary/petitioner, instead of waiting on the consulate. lol, makes me a bit more depressed, but still the truth.

I have to agree with Chaz.

Maybe we can change it to "Waiting for Interview Assignment?"

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Ken-good luck with the interview tomorrow!!!!

I´m revising some forms at the Internet cafe, and thanks to VJ, I am sure everything will go smoothly. The line outside the Embassy this afternoon was about 1,000 persons long. Some were dressed in Business suits, and had a real serious look on their faces. We had lunch at this great restaurant across the street from the Embassy, and we´re going back for dinner there with another VJ beneficiary. I´ll report back to what happens tomorrow.... :thumbs:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Updated with what I know off the top of my head.

While imitation is a form of flattery, what is the difference between being at the P3 status (which means you are past NOA2 and completing the P3 status to get an interview) and "waiting for P4" (which not every country uses)? P4 means you have an interview date so P4= INTERVIEW.

IN PROGRESS

Allie: P3

Ashen: P3

Lisa: P3

Rhiann: P3

Star: P3

Please add and/or correct.

Well, you said to feel free to edit or correct... or did you want to be the one editing or correcting? Sorry if I overstepped.

The P4 letter is what we are waiting on. P4 contains the interview date. Our P3 is done.

The others are marked with "Interview xxxxx" where the interview has been set (p4 received)

You can change it, of course. It just made more sense to me.

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

-------------------

--------------------

November 2011 ROC Filers

Mailed 12-03-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

Timeline
The P4 letter is what we are waiting on. P4 contains the interview date. Our P3 is done.

The others are marked with "Interview xxxxx" where the interview has been set (p4 received)

Just that many do not get a P4...... just get an interview date. Our P3 is done too but neither of us have an interview date. Just eliminated the "done P3" status. If splitting the P3 status in two is better for you, you can post what you like and continue the updating, no problem! :thumbs:

*sigh*

Back to the WAITING GAME thread that started here too but has moved elsewhere.

moving right along

Just that many do not get a P4...... just get an interview date. Our P3 is done too but neither of us have an interview date. Just eliminated the "done P3" status. If splitting the P3 status in two is better for you, you can post what you like and continue the updating, no problem! :thumbs:

*sigh*

Back to the WAITING GAME thread that started here too but has moved elsewhere.

That's odd... about the P4. In London, the appointment letter is our "ticket to get in" to our interview.

I called DOS today to see if we had an interview date set. No luck.

How long do you suspect you'll have to wait for yours?

-------------------

--------------------

November 2011 ROC Filers

Mailed 12-03-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

Timeline
That's odd... about the P4. In London, the appointment letter is our "ticket to get in" to our interview.

I called DOS today to see if we had an interview date set. No luck.

How long do you suspect you'll have to wait for yours?

Not odd, ask attaya. I think she said the Senegal didn't do that either. For us, China has historically had a 3+ month wait but lately it has been about a month. Well, that has passed so any day now. Of course we are going to ask for a delay so we can finish other things first (court junk due to her ex-husband dying and their family crazily fighting everything). So we hope to have a November interview but we could ask for ANOTHER extension due to the craziness.

Like I said, we are good at waiting but it hits us emotionally at times. We have been engaged for a loooooong time now and we are all (her, me, my sons, her daughter) more than ready to start our life together. Also hurts that she can't come here and it costs thousands for me to go there.

Thank goodness for Skype video calls!

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This whole thing feels like FOREVER to wait! Some London folks have been waiting for a month still for a damn interview....oh i sure hope everyone gets their interviews soon! I keep saying, if we dont get approved/get interview whatever by say end of November, I'm going up to England for a few weeks and to hell with the wedding money....this is #######...I cant handle much more of this! I dont know how you guys do it endoftheroad being away so long....theres no way i can go that long without him....this is waaaay to difficult!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

I'm kinda tempted to say "What, only a month of waiting?" cause I'm bound to wait like 3+ months, but I need to keep my rage to myself :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Timeline
This whole thing feels like FOREVER to wait! Some London folks have been waiting for a month still for a damn interview....oh i sure hope everyone gets their interviews soon! I keep saying, if we dont get approved/get interview whatever by say end of November, I'm going up to England for a few weeks and to hell with the wedding money....this is #######...I cant handle much more of this! I dont know how you guys do it endoftheroad being away so long....theres no way i can go that long without him....this is waaaay to difficult!

Good to read that all is the same with you! :rofl:

I'm kinda tempted to say "What, only a month of waiting?" cause I'm bound to wait like 3+ months, but I need to keep my rage to myself :lol:

Yeah, one month would be like paradise!!!!

Yes, one day lost is one day gone forever. But one day never had is not a day lost.

moving right along

Is there a high five emoticon? Cause I'm with you on that.... so yeah.. :thumbs:

lol

While I know a month would still seem like a long time to those of you waiting, personally, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to only wait a month to have an interview. All my plans would fall in line perfectly.. but as it stands, I have NO clue when my interview will be, and it might not even be this year.... same with Rhiann.

That's all I'm going to say now... I don't want to complain about it anymore. Most of you are the U.S. citizens, but I'm not... I'm the one giving up everything to move there... so for now I will enjoy what little time I have left with all my friends and family

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Is there a high five emoticon? Cause I'm with you on that.... so yeah.. :thumbs:

lol

While I know a month would still seem like a long time to those of you waiting, personally, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to only wait a month to have an interview. All my plans would fall in line perfectly.. but as it stands, I have NO clue when my interview will be, and it might not even be this year.... same with Rhiann.

That's all I'm going to say now... I don't want to complain about it anymore. Most of you are the U.S. citizens, but I'm not... I'm the one giving up everything to move there... so for now I will enjoy what little time I have left with all my friends and family

ashen, rhiann-I'm so sorry you guys have to wait so d*mn long for your interview. I hope that the wait ends soon.

Ken-Good luck today!!!!!!

Allie-hang in there-just a little while longer, then maybe Nigel can be here with you for Thanksgiving :)

Lisa-have you heard anything new on your case, or are you in the same waiting boat?

endoftheroad-hope you and girls are doing well and that you get to see one another soon.

Starlight-how is the progress on P3?

Oh-and I didn't have a P4, but I can see the desire to have something marked as other than P3 when P3 has been completed. How about waiting for interview? They used to have a list like this in the Sub-Saharan forum and that's what they did.

As for us, wedding date looking like October 24. No details other than that. Oh! The social security office that gave us so much hassle, got in TROUBLE!!! A woman I know works closely with the office, and she was outraged and contacted two people from the office (one of whom was the supervisor), and they had their regional director come down to the office to give them new training so that this doesn't happen again :)

event.png

lol

ashen, rhiann-I'm so sorry you guys have to wait so d*mn long for your interview. I hope that the wait ends soon.

Ken-Good luck today!!!!!!

Allie-hang in there-just a little while longer, then maybe Nigel can be here with you for Thanksgiving :)

Lisa-have you heard anything new on your case, or are you in the same waiting boat?

endoftheroad-hope you and girls are doing well and that you get to see one another soon.

Starlight-how is the progress on P3?

Oh-and I didn't have a P4, but I can see the desire to have something marked as other than P3 when P3 has been completed. How about waiting for interview? They used to have a list like this in the Sub-Saharan forum and that's what they did.

As for us, wedding date looking like October 24. No details other than that. Oh! The social security office that gave us so much hassle, got in TROUBLE!!! A woman I know works closely with the office, and she was outraged and contacted two people from the office (one of whom was the supervisor), and they had their regional director come down to the office to give them new training so that this doesn't happen again :)

Wow, that's pretty good.

Higher ups NEED to know that people have pushed people around and aren't trained properly.

I guess complaining does actually reach people in the government.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.