Lisa and Ian

April 2009 K-1 Filers

3,664 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
We both have big court cases this week, mine in the morning. Hers on Weds. So much pressure.

Sorry for leaning on you all for support.

endoftheroad-I'll be thinking of you both and keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well.

Sorry I've been so silent lately :blush: I promise I haven't forgotten about any of you. I think of you all often and hope you're all doing well. I couldn't have gotten through this process without all of you.

Lamine's first day of classes is today, and he's all dressed up and got his back pack all ready to go with notebooks and pens and a little water bottle. So cute. He's praying right now, and after that we're off to school!

Hang in there, guys. I'm hoping and praying that you all have your fiance(e)'s here soon.

That is so adorable :). You forgot to include the lunch box :P .

Edited by Starlight95

Very handsome picture of you two!

You both look great together. :dance::thumbs:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

attaya_girl - Let us know how Lamine does, and if it really is Malaria???

Leidys and I have an appointment on Oct. 7th in Bogotá. There are plenty of rented-out apartments there in town, but we scored a Master bedroom/apartment for $195/5 nights. :dance: We can walk everywhere, so no exorbitant taxi fees, either. 2 more weeks, and our excitement begins... :star:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

Timeline

So, it was back to work for me today. It was kind of nice to be back after my trip and getting better from the flu. Now in addition to me checking my email I am checking my phone. Since, USCIS now has this mobile alert. Currently, just watiing for that email or text stating they have resumed processing for my RFE. I hope that this week is good to me.

attaya_girl - Let us know how Lamine does, and if it really is Malaria???

Leidys and I have an appointment on Oct. 7th in Bogotá. There are plenty of rented-out apartments there in town, but we scored a Master bedroom/apartment for $195/5 nights. :dance: We can walk everywhere, so no exorbitant taxi fees, either. 2 more weeks, and our excitement begins... :star:

Wow, that is an amazing deal for a masterbedroom apartment.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
We both have big court cases this week, mine in the morning. Hers on Weds. So much pressure.

endoftheroad-I'll be thinking of you both and keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well.

Sorry I've been so silent lately :blush: I promise I haven't forgotten about any of you. I think of you all often and hope you're all doing well. I couldn't have gotten through this process without all of you.

Lamine's first day of classes is today, and he's all dressed up and got his back pack all ready to go with notebooks and pens and a little water bottle. So cute. He's praying right now, and after that we're off to school!

Hang in there, guys. I'm hoping and praying that you all have your fiance(e)'s here soon.

So I take it Lamine did not have malaria but maybe has a pocket protector? Glad he's feeling better and you sound like you are happy. My court day was a failure (evil ex) but today in China is the important one for my girls in their battle with the evil ex-family. She made me feel so much better after my disappointment and I tried to make her feel strong for her court day.

Okay, can someone remind me who has the next interview? You Ken?

Edited by endoftheroad

moving right along

Timeline

So I take it Lamine did not have malaria but maybe has a pocket protector? Glad he's feeling better and you sound like you are happy. My court day was a failure (evil ex) but today in China is the important one for my girls in their battle with the evil ex-family. She made me feel so much better after my disappointment and I tried to make her feel strong for her court day.

Okay, can someone remind me who has the next interview? You Ken?

Sorry to hear about your court date. At least you got the support from your loved ones and that is most important.

On the other hand my RFE has still not resumed processing yet. It got delivered to CSC yesterday, and possibly sitting on someones desk. I think I am finally losing my patience. :crying:

Yeah, I think Ken or SS is the next ones in the line with the interview day.

Timeline

Appointment? Interview?

Good score on the digs!

Oh yeah: :time::star:

moving right along

Timeline
my RFE has still not resumed processing yet. It got delivered to CSC yesterday, and possibly sitting on someones desk. I think I am finally losing my patience. :crying:

Just SIGH a lot. It is good for keeping calm! Those RFE blues will soon be far behind and you can get your P3 in the mail. :thumbs:

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Nothing new with us, Nigel's medical is on Monday, so thats it, and he will be sending packet 3 as soon as he gets my info hopefully the end of this week..!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Timeline
my RFE has still not resumed processing yet. It got delivered to CSC yesterday, and possibly sitting on someones desk. I think I am finally losing my patience. :crying:

Just SIGH a lot. It is good for keeping calm! Those RFE blues will soon be far behind and you can get your P3 in the mail. :thumbs:

True :). Yeah, I hope to put behind my RFE blues VERY soon. Wow, P3 that would be amazing! For some reason at this time it feels like its so far away.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I guess we just have to take it one day at a time, its all we can do! Can make ourselves crazy with the worry and the stewing over and over! I sure have! I dont even think Nigel even worries about anything...is it being naive i dont know, I should ask him if he even thinks about this...its like he's leaving it all for me to handle! Typical!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

Timeline
I guess we just have to take it one day at a time, its all we can do! Can make ourselves crazy with the worry and the stewing over and over! I sure have! I dont even think Nigel even worries about anything...is it being naive i dont know, I should ask him if he even thinks about this...its like he's leaving it all for me to handle! Typical!

I agree I think with me it would not matter if I was the beneficiary I would have worried the same. Actually, I think I would have been worst off because I would be all dependent on my fiance to get everything done. Not that he would not have gotten everything done, but I think he would take his time with things. Me I don't wait for anything and just get things done as quickly as possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.