Lisa and Ian

April 2009 K-1 Filers

3,664 posts in this topic

Poor guy.

Pictures? Did you do a ceremony in Senegal? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures?

8431_559369128024_40304114_33233126_1227761_n.jpg

Here's one :) It's huge! I don't know why. This is right after we finished the interview.

I'll post more later.

Dude has got some big mitts...

Very cool picture! I'm so happy for you both! :D

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Poor guy.

Pictures? Did you do a ceremony in Senegal? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures? Pictures?

8431_559369128024_40304114_33233126_1227761_n.jpg

Here's one :) It's huge! I don't know why. This is right after we finished the interview.

I'll post more later.

This picture is adorable!

You both look so happy.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

So what will each of you be doing this week?

I'll be working on finishing interview materials for my girls and mailing them.

Oh yeah, last week I added my girl to my Paypal account and mailed her the card with her name on it. No more Western Union or other pay service!

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
So what will each of you be doing this week?

I'll be working on finishing interview materials for my girls and mailing them.

Oh yeah, last week I added my girl to my Paypal account and mailed her the card with her name on it. No more Western Union or other pay service!

I will be starting work again on Monday as I took the past week off due to my trip, and I got really sick. I have been just trying to recover and looking forward to getting back to work. I am hoping that my NOA2 comes next week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well this week I will be bugging the ####### out of Nigel (lol) to get what they call a police subject access, he can get from the local police for 10pounds that shows EVERYTHING on his record even when he was a bad little 17yr old letting the air out the neighbors tires! It says you should get it within or in 40 days so, that brings us to Nov 5th so that should be plenty of time since London interviews go about a month if he sends his packet 3 the end of this month or the first couple days of October...so we're just movin' right along! I was so worried about what to do with this matter but luckily another vj uk member told me about this! So knock on wood we have everything now! I make just a smidgen over the income cutoff for 3 person family so hopefully they will accept us! I guess thats why they have guidelines/cutoffs so that we know...so i'm ok for that anyway....so I guess we have EVERYTHING! Finally!

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

I need to get my police certificate, book an appointment for the booster shot I need and do the online paperwork.

I'm just scared of messing it up :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

Haha, well lets just put it this way....when our hunnys come home finally I highly doubt we'd be online much! lol...

b2gel0s1sc.png

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Timeline
Haha, well lets just put it this way....when our hunnys come home finally I highly doubt we'd be online much! lol...

Yeah, guess I'm suffering from empty nest syndrome around here! :blush:

Me too :(. I will be so happy if my NOA2 arrives next week.

I need to get my police certificate, book an appointment for the booster shot I need and do the online paperwork.

I'm just scared of messing it up :lol:

I am sure you will do fine since at this stage its all up to you and not your attorney :).

Timeline

Right now, for me its just pure boredom and immigration anxiety! Oh well....

b2gel0s1sc.png

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Timeline
We both have big court cases this week, mine in the morning. Hers on Weds. So much pressure.

Sorry for leaning on you all for support.

Stay strong and everything will be fine I am sure. I thought I would be a mess when I went to India to face my ex, as a matter of fact it was the complete opposite. I felt so confident and a terrible experienced turned out to be not so bad at all I got the documents I needed. Once its over you will be so happy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
We both have big court cases this week, mine in the morning. Hers on Weds. So much pressure.

Sorry for leaning on you all for support.

endoftheroad-I'll be thinking of you both and keeping my fingers and toes crossed that all goes well.

Sorry I've been so silent lately :blush: I promise I haven't forgotten about any of you. I think of you all often and hope you're all doing well. I couldn't have gotten through this process without all of you.

Lamine's first day of classes is today, and he's all dressed up and got his back pack all ready to go with notebooks and pens and a little water bottle. So cute. He's praying right now, and after that we're off to school!

Hang in there, guys. I'm hoping and praying that you all have your fiance(e)'s here soon.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.