97 posts in this topic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Okay, so now the story has changed. Did we change to a new soap while I wasn't looking? This is getting better. Doods, go get another sub for Len and I, and I will bring the bebsi.

Yes, its no longer Days of Our Lives, now its All my Cheaters.

but with ugly people.

:rofl:

MR. & MRS. CACEREZ

K-1 Process

10.23.08 - sent K1 packet

10.29.08 - NOA1

02.19.09 - NOA2 113 days, Igor's #226

04.13.09 - Interview, Visa in hand next day

04.19.09 - POE Atlanta

04.20.09 - Married!

AOS Process

06.09.09 - sent AOS,EAD,AP packet

06.17.09 - NOAs issued

06.24.09 - Biometrics done (3 weeks earlier than appt date)

07.03.09 - received RFE for I-693 (dated 6.29, responded 7.07)

07.23.09 - transferred to CSC (received letter 7.27)

07.29.09 - EAD Card Production Ordered & AP Approved

11.23.09 - AOS touched - card production ordered & welcome letter sent - 13 months exactly after initially applying for K-1!

12.03.09 - GC arrived in mail

Removal of Conditions Process

07.28.11 - received reminder letter from USCIS to remove conditions before 11.18.11

09.28.11 - mailed I-751 packet

10.03.11 - NOA

10.05.11 - check cashed

11.25.11 - Biometrics

07.24.12 - GC approved!

08.01.12 - GC arrived in mail

Citizenship Process

12.16.16 - sent N400 packet

12.23.16 - NOA issued

01.27.17 - Biometrics done

02.01.17 - put in line for interview

03.15.17 - scheduled for an interview on 04.21.17, had to write a letter asking for a reschedule because we will be out of the country

03.31.17 - scheduled for an interview again

05.09.17 - Interview!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For those of you just catching up to this woman's topic, read her husband's topic post as well.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2796824

Have a nice day

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Ghana
Timeline
Messy

I know you love him pls

pick the phone ,call your husband , meet , sit and talk.

There is no better way

hi there thank you for your words i didnt want to comment on here but i know how my husband works he has a way of being deceitful behind people's back i just needed to defend myself from him making false statements to good people I just wanted everyone to know to be careful what he says and does goodluck to everyone Messi2009 why did you leave me and throw me away?

SO MESSY LIED TO US, MADE UP A STORY, HOPING THE GOOD PEOPLE HERE IN VJ WILL SEND HIM MONEY TO BUY HIS SO-CALLED TICKET BACK HOME? DID HE TRY TO FIND SOMEONE HERE AND SCAM THEM? UMBELIEVABLE :devil: JUST UMBELIEVABLE. NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU TWO IS REALLY THE DEVIL. IS IT MESSY OR MESSY'S WIFE?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

IS IT MESSY OR MESSY'S WIFE?

How about just MESS.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Neither, it's a poorly written joke.

But look on the bright side, if they're (single or plural) are here doing this, that means they're not out there procreating.

I reported you people who think making fun of people is the right thing to do but those who say hurtful things to me or my husband will suffer the consequences of there actions Thank You

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
I reported you people who think making fun of people is the right thing to do but those who say hurtful things to me or my husband will suffer the consequences of there actions Thank You

Who are you reporting? Did you report yourself for lieing to everyone on here? You make up some drama, first you lovvvve him, cant wait for him to come home, you cant call him cause you can only chat on MSN (with a mindset of say a 10 yr old?!). Then you go on to say your loving dear husband is a cheater and should get whats coming, and now we should have pity on you (angeleyes) because all liars are really just poor people who couldnt get on Jerry Springer to air their laundry there. Any public means will do! Whew, thank goodness for VJ!

can someone help me to stop him he needs to take responsibility

I can help you. Press START on your bottom toolbar, then SHUT DOWN. There, magic! Now you are done, no more online mama drama.

He has taken responsibility, he doesnt want a crazy lady, and responsibly left the bad situation to prevent escalation.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Be sure to spell my name right.

That's:

C-I-X-E-L-S-Y-D

hurt someone else ok the way your talking about me proves who you are and what kind of person you are this site is for cruelty to others not kind words

Be sure to spell my name right.

That's:

C-I-X-E-L-S-Y-D

hurt someone else ok the way your talking about me proves who you are and what kind of person you are this site is for cruelty to others not kind words

And airing your dirty laundry on a public forum by having a middle school back and forth with your spouse says what... :blink: Nobody on VJ is obligated to be nice- we aren't therapists.

USCIS TIMELINE

N400 (Citizenship Application):

Package sent: 02/17/2012

NOA Date: 02/21/2012

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Neither, it's a poorly written joke.

But look on the bright side, if they're (single or plural) are here doing this, that means they're not out there procreating.

Are you sure we didn't report you for spamming / trolling? By the way, I'm Nagishkaw and I don't move.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.