97 posts in this topic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My Husband used me he cheated on me online with a moroccan woman pretending to be in the army dont let this man deceive you please for over 6 months and told me she was his Aunt I deserve much better goodluck to everyone be careful of the one you love and marry please I gave everything to this man my life and hurt me so many times but i stood by him through everything now he's throwing me away like a piece of trash please pray for me
he lied to leave the country he has lied to everyone on here thats how he uses people he lied about everything can someone help me to stop him he needs to take responsibility and not just leave me like this he left me with nothing he used all my money and lied to the courts to be able to leave

So I take it that this means you are taking back your original statement of forgiveness on your first response to his post where you said that you never accused him of using you for a green card????

:secret::ranting::oops::crying:(L):reading::content:

hmmm

drama

:cry:

We need a beer icon... and some tasty chips from England.

You know what, I was thinking that earlier but then I figured that maybe the beverage in the popcorn-eater's hand was a good cold beer....lol

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Okay, so now the story has changed. Did we change to a new soap while I wasn't looking? This is getting better. Doods, go get another sub for Len and I, and I will bring the bebsi.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Okay, so now the story has changed. Did we change to a new soap while I wasn't looking? This is getting better. Doods, go get another sub for Len and I, and I will bring the bebsi.

Yes, its no longer Days of Our Lives, now its All my Cheaters.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The womb of creation goes into labour, the cosmic egg cracks open and out they pop, oozing reborn guilt and a boring personality from who knows where.....

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

but with ugly people.

you soooo mean! :devil:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Timeline
so when is this thread going to be shutdown? :alien:

This thread is being held hostage until the OP can say 'I'm sorry for apologizing ' .

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
so when is this thread going to be shutdown? :alien:

This thread is being held hostage until the OP can say 'I'm sorry for apologizing ' .

ok

:pop:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline

Next?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

but with ugly people.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but aren't the people on Cheaters always ugly?

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

but with ugly people.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but aren't the people on Cheaters always ugly?

Ironic isn't it?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.