97 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:ot: you guys heard of something called a phone? it is a better reconciliation tool than public internet forums :yes:

it is such a soap opera

Maybe it isn't real. Some people thrive on drama to the point that they have to invent it. :wacko:

:thumbs: My thoughts exactly. I advised her of the telephone as well, I don't think she wants to keep this one private though. Wonder why... :whistle:

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Messy

I know you love him pls

pick the phone ,call your husband , meet , sit and talk.

There is no better way

hi there thank you for your words i didnt want to comment on here but i know how my husband works he has a way of being deceitful behind people's back i just needed to defend myself from him making false statements to good people I just wanted everyone to know to be careful what he says and does goodluck to everyone Messi2009 why did you leave me and throw me away?

COOL - FUN ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING :pop:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Messy

I know you love him pls

There is no better way

hi there thank you for your words i didnt want to comment on here but i know how my husband works he has a way of being deceitful behind people's back i just needed to defend myself from him making false statements to good people I just wanted everyone to know to be careful what he says and does goodluck to everyone Messi2009 why did you leave me and throw me away?

alright now u know i been over one years with no work can u explain to them why ?

Messy

I know you love him pls

There is no better way

alright now u know i been over one years with no work can u explain to them why ?

can u tell them why when u see ur daughter husband and u cant speak to me ? can u tell them when they talk bad about me what u do ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Messi2009

If you are reading this thread pick the phone and call your wife. It easy to sort things between you two.

In your Strength, I can crush an army; with my God , I can scale any wall .....2nd Samuel 22:30

For God did not give us a spirit of fear and timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline}... 2 Timothy 1 :7[/i]

Set me as seal over your heart. Solomon 8:6

imgfinal2.jpg

AOS

08/03/2009 - AOS Approval

08/13/ 2009- GC in mail

ROC

09/01/2011 - Roc Approval

N - 400

06/15/2012 - Mailed N - 400 package to Phoenix

06/19/2012 - Notice of Action

07/20/2012 - Biometrics

08/20/2012 - Interview: PASSED

09/21/2012 - Oath Ceremony :)

09/21/2012 - US Citizen

RqhYvq6.jpgRqhYm4.pngRqhYm4.png

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows James 1 : 17[/center]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
:o ur losing ur husband my dear..why do u care what we think?

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: Timeline
I'm waiting for the "April Fools".

me 2 :rofl: ...guess VJ no privacy policy in place here

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moving to correct forum.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I smell a troll here as well. Probably some april fools joke

Oct 29th 2004 -Met online
Oct 29th -First phone call
Dec 25th -She purposed and i said Yes!
May 10th I-130 Packet and Packet 3 sent off to me by the U.S. Consulate
May 16th -Received Packets 1-3 from the U.S. consulate
June 29th -I arrived in Puerto-Rico!
July 2nd -Married in Mayaguez, Puerto-Rico and also got our interview date for September 6th
August 17th -We arrived in Australia to file for Sep. 6th
September 6th - Filed DCF in Sydney and approved 1 hour later!
September 12 -Received my passport with the visa and yellow packet
November 24th -POE.......Guam,USA
December 12, 2005-Green Card arrived in the mail
September 11, 2007 -Filed I-751 on conditions
September 17 -VSC Receives my I-751 and issues NOA1
Oct 10 -Had biometrics taken in San Juan, Puerto Rico ASC
Oct 12 -Touched.
Aug 21, 2008 -Approved!...........finally
Sep 17, 2008 -Mailed off N-400
Oct 22, 2008 -Biometrics taken in San Juan ASC
Feb 12, 2009 -N-400 Interview
Feb 26, 2009 -Oath.....the end.

....................................*What we do in this life will have an echo in the life to come*...............................

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Messi2009

If you are reading this thread pick the phone and call your wife. It easy to sort things between you two.

im in the msn and she wont answer and she want all the people to know its ok with me to

im on msn why arent you answering me :blink::unsure: sorry VJ'rs yes April Fools today guess were making fools out of ourselves I want to talk to him im on msn waiting wonder why he doesnt answer sorry to of bothered anyone

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Messi2009

im in the msn and she wont answer and she want all the people to know its ok with me to

im on msn why arent you answering me :blink::unsure: sorry VJ'rs yes April Fools today guess were making fools out of ourselves I want to talk to him im on msn waiting wonder why he doesnt answer sorry to of bothered anyone

the writing looks like the same person. very intriguing for a wednesday lunch! :dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm waiting for the "April Fools".

If it is an April Fools Day joke it isn't funny. :angry:

Oh well, pass the :pop: Let's enjoy the show.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.