84 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hmmmm true the OPs wife did promise that he would not become a public charge and now she is forcing him to be one. Go apply for welfare and food stamps and see what happens.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

There is a free attorney chat here http://www.scottimmigration.net/chatroom.html on Wednesday at 11:00AM Central time. If it has been 6 months try to make an info pass and find out what is going on with your green card. If you are approved you can work to pay for the ticket home.

You can also look for help here:

http://www.cirsorl.org/

Good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Do not give up hope yet. Try and get your EAD renewed, then work and raise some money. Since your i-94 was taken at the interview its very likely you will be approved, sometimes people have waited after the AOS interview for long before they get their green card, it might be the same with you. Try to get an infopass, you already did the interview, so unless they ask you to go back for another interview ( which they have not) everything should be fine, just the long waits of USCIS. You might leave the country and then the green card arrives. Also am sure with the help of an attorney there is a way for you to stay here and remove conditions on your own if divorced after the 2 year Green card expires as long as the marriage was entered with the right intentions. In life there are many fights...... man this is one of them for you. DOnt give up hope, go to the mosque, church a friend and borrow money to extend your EAD so you can work raise money for possily an attorney, dont surrender. I really feel bad for you, I hope and pray that something works out soon. Never give up. God bless.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Consulate : Kenya

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-18

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

NVC Received : 2007-12-11

NVC Left : 2007-12-18

Consulate Received : 2008-01-03

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-16

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-16

Interview Date : 2008-03-06

Visa Received : 2008-03-10

US Entry : 2008-04-09

Marriage : 2008-07-07

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 48 days from your filing date.

Your interview took 180 days from your I-129F filing date.

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD: 2008-11-12

AOS, EAD Received at Lockbox: 2008-11-14

AOS, EAD officially Received (In system): 2008-11-21

Received NOA1 for I-485, EAD: 2008-11-28

Received notice for Biometrics: 2008-11-28

Appointment for Biometrics: 2008-12-16

Biometrics went well :2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-17

Touched: 2008-12-19

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-15 (Thank you Lord!)

Touched EAD: 2009-1-16

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-21

Mailed notice of EAD approval:2009-1-26 (Please send the card?????)

Recieved EAD card: 2009-1-30 (Thank You Lord!)

Recieved notice for interview: 2009-2-09

Interview: 2009-3-24 (9am Help us O'Lord)

APPROVED!! Thank you Lord!

...........Waiting for Green card....

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI huney I don't know why your depressed and why you left home you are welcome home anytime you want. The lease is still in our names and im still paying it as usual and always ready to support you and take care of you. Well I understand that you have changed alot since you went home in December to visit your family and friends I don't know why but I still feel the same for you. You are not kicked out of our home I've always supported you and took care of you I know we have had difficulty in waiting for the Adjustment of Status I comforted you and always stood by you. And I never would say to you that you married me for a greencard I forgive you for saying such a thing but I am here for you I love you and you have been gone since February come home please Your Loving Wife Judy :innoce :star::star: nt: :innocent:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
HI huney I don't know why your depressed and why you left home you are welcome home anytime you want. The lease is still in our names and im still paying it as usual and always ready to support you and take care of you. Well I understand that you have changed alot since you went home in December to visit your family and friends I don't know why but I still feel the same for you. You are not kicked out of our home I've always supported you and took care of you I know we have had difficulty in waiting for the Adjustment of Status I comforted you and always stood by you. And I never would say to you that you married me for a greencard I forgive you for saying such a thing but I am here for you I love you and you have been gone since February come home please Your Loving Wife Judy :innoce :star::star: nt: :innocent:

Talk to her, it might just be hard on you guys because the AOS has delayed. Talk to her about your feelings and how you feel you have been treated. It might be a difference in culture.... I dont know.... All the best!

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Consulate : Kenya

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-18

I-129F RFE(s) : none

RFE Reply(s) : none

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-10-26

NVC Received : 2007-12-11

NVC Left : 2007-12-18

Consulate Received : 2008-01-03

Packet 3 Received : 2008-01-16

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2008-02-16

Interview Date : 2008-03-06

Visa Received : 2008-03-10

US Entry : 2008-04-09

Marriage : 2008-07-07

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 48 days from your filing date.

Your interview took 180 days from your I-129F filing date.

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD: 2008-11-12

AOS, EAD Received at Lockbox: 2008-11-14

AOS, EAD officially Received (In system): 2008-11-21

Received NOA1 for I-485, EAD: 2008-11-28

Received notice for Biometrics: 2008-11-28

Appointment for Biometrics: 2008-12-16

Biometrics went well :2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-16

Touched: 2008-12-17

Touched: 2008-12-19

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-15 (Thank you Lord!)

Touched EAD: 2009-1-16

EAD production ordered: 2009-1-21

Mailed notice of EAD approval:2009-1-26 (Please send the card?????)

Recieved EAD card: 2009-1-30 (Thank You Lord!)

Recieved notice for interview: 2009-2-09

Interview: 2009-3-24 (9am Help us O'Lord)

APPROVED!! Thank you Lord!

...........Waiting for Green card....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Messi2009, I e-mailed the Consulate General of The Kingdom of Morocco about your situation. Please send me a message either on MSN or through my visajourney account so that I can let you know what they tell me. Hopefully, they will be able to give some good, reliable information to us.

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~08/31/2011~ OUR SON WAS BORN!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/19/2012~ ASC Biometrics Appointment

~11/05/2012~ Production of 10-year GC ordered

~7/1/2014~ Our son's first trip to Morocco

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

~6/13/2018~ Off to Morocco, my parents in tow!

~10/23/2018~ Interview, approved

~11/7/2018~ Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Hmmmm true the OPs wife did promise that he would not become a public charge and now she is forcing him to be one. Go apply for welfare and food stamps and see what happens.

hahahaha :thumbs::thumbs:

We met in October 2007 and our immigration journey started in July 2008 when we filed for the I-129F Fiance Visa petition. 

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~02/17/2012~ Mailed I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residency to Vermont Service Center

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

Timeline
because her she though im using her for green card and i cant offer to pay ticket so i decide to get deportation to go home
This is his wife I never said that I love him and miss him he still has our home he left in the beginning of February and now it is April 1st why did you leave Huney you were suppose to go for a few weeks to find job and we were to move there Why do want to be deported and why are you still in Boston and I'm in South Dakota please come home I love You sorry everyone it's been a difficult journey for all of us patience is hard for some to deal with but if you love eachother you can get through anything stay strong and have faith in God

Timeline

I KNOW I'm way out of line here...but I'm just having a SERIOUS issue with the wife writing this and signing it with the word innocent at the end with two stars in the middle of the word and an angel face to boot...It just makes her sound devious and dishonest...Am I the only one who thinks that?

P.S.

He's depressed because he's thousands of miles away from home and he feels lonely. How can you NOT know that?

~05/16/2009~ MARRIED!!!!

~03/17/2018~ Filed N-400

~04/09/2018~ Biometrics

Timeline
Messi2009, I e-mailed the Consulate General of The Kingdom of Morocco about your situation. Please send me a message either on MSN or through my visajourney account so that I can let you know what they tell me. Hopefully, they will be able to give some good, reliable information to us.
Hi I am Messi2009's wife he has a home with me he was not kicked out he left in Febuary to find a job and then we were going to move there he has not come back I love him and he is welcome home anytime Ive always supported him and taken care of him, he has little patience is all we can get through this

Timeline

I KNOW I'm way out of line here...but I'm just having a SERIOUS issue with the wife writing this and signing it with the word innocent at the end with two stars in the middle of the word and an angel face to boot...It just makes her sound devious and dishonest...Am I the only one who thinks that?

P.S.

He's depressed because he's thousands of miles away from home and he feels lonely. How can you NOT know that?

You do not know me I am his wife you dont know anything about me to call me devious and dishonest and you being a friend of his you would say such a thing your forgiven I am a loving Christian woman thank you

Timeline
I'm sorry you have to go through this situation. It's sad when a USC feels dominiance on an immigrant to leave them without a place to stay or means to live.

Like the others have said, deportation isnt your best bet. It takes quite a bit, and its not a free ticket home. You get a bill to pay the cost of the ticket, when you arrive in your home country.

Here's my advice, if you speak with your wife, ask her to send you back home, and that you can pay her back the ticket when you get home. She'll at least know you went home and not have any doubts. If that doesnt work, contact your embassy location in the US and tell them your situation. Contact your church/mosque too, I bet they'd be willing to help.

It's horrible to be in someone else's country and then be left outside all alone. I feel for you.

Can't you get your EAD extended in the mean time?

yes i can but i dont have enough money for postage fee and copies and that thing i have no money no food im just staying at my friend house just tempory till i go home

See if you friend can lend you some money to renew your EAD. Then get some work and buy your own ticket home. I don't know about your country, but in some countries, if you have been deported it will go on any official record that you have.

There are shelters for people that need assistance or try your local church.

Also, I am not sure of your situation, but didn't your wife do a AOS? She has an obligation to assist you even if it is to send you home.??? Maybe other VJ's can advise on this.

Either way, Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

EAD is not cheap, and takes at least the 90 days to renew. If he doesnt have money for food, or money to live on, he certainly can't afford this route. EAD plus wait time of 3 months living expenses is a lot more than a ticket home.

he was not left alone he left in Febuary and hasnt come home he has a home and food and i have sent money to him he now has a job so he told me I love him very much huney plz come home

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

he was not left alone he left in Febuary and hasnt come home he has a home and food and i have sent money to him he now has a job so he told me I love him very much huney plz come home

omg this guy is ur husband?...........now im really confused :wacko:

Timeline

P.S.

The angel face has a special meaning to us that is why i use it and the star before he came to me I used to look up unto the sky and chose a star for him and at night I would always go outside and say goodnight huney we both used to do that as a special bond

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The angel face has a special meaning to us that is why i use it and the star before he came to me I used to look up unto the sky and chose a star for him and at night I would always go outside and say goodnight huney we both used to do that as a special bond

:wow: that is so sweet. Hope you two will back in each others arms and continue your love story :) Wish all the good for both of you.

friendship.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.