84 posts in this topic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Can't you get your EAD extended in the mean time?

yes i can but i dont have enough money for postage fee and copies and that thing i have no money no food im just staying at my friend house just tempory till i go home

yes i can but i dont have enough money for postage fee and copies and that thing i have no money no food im just staying at my friend house just tempory till i go home

See if you friend can lend you some money to renew your EAD. Then get some work and buy your own ticket home. I don't know about your country, but in some countries, if you have been deported it will go on any official record that you have.

There are shelters for people that need assistance or try your local church.

Also, I am not sure of your situation, but didn't your wife do a AOS? She has an obligation to assist you even if it is to send you home.??? Maybe other VJ's can advise on this.

Either way, Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

USCIS JOURNEY

14-Sep-08 Sent I-130

23-Sep-08 Recieved NOA1

28-Oct-08 Received NOA1

09-Feb-09 Received RFE for I-130

16-Feb-09 Sent Evidence for I-130

26-Feb-09 Received email NOA2 Approved!

28-Feb-09 Received Approval notice for I-130

NVC JOURNEY

12-Mar-09 NVC Received File

17-Mar-09 Emailed DS 3032 to NVC

28-Mar-09 Received DS3032 and AOS Bill via email

28-Mar-09 Paid AOS Bill online - Status = In Process

29-Mar-09 Emailed scanned DS3032 & posted via snail mail

30-Mar-09 Received email that DS3032 was received by NVC and that IV Bill will be sent

31-Mar-09 Paid IV Bill

31-Mar-09 AOS Bill Status = PAID !!!

06-Apr-09 Hubby posted DS230 and AOS priority and certified

08-Apr-09 @11:04am - Item Delivered PORTSMOUTH NH 03801 04/08/09 11:02am

10-Apr-09 NVC AVR states documents received

17-Apr-09 AVR states Case Complete at NVC!!!

21-Apr-09 Expedite request approved

24-Apr-09 Case sent from NVC to Sydney Consulate

29-Apr-09 Medical Appointment - Passed, YIPPEE and Thank You God !

05-May-09 Interview scheduled at Sydney Consulate APPROVED!!!

16-May-09 - Arrived in USA!!!!

20-May-09 Got my SSN.

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm sorry you have to go through this situation. It's sad when a USC feels dominiance on an immigrant to leave them without a place to stay or means to live.

Like the others have said, deportation isnt your best bet. It takes quite a bit, and its not a free ticket home. You get a bill to pay the cost of the ticket, when you arrive in your home country.

Here's my advice, if you speak with your wife, ask her to send you back home, and that you can pay her back the ticket when you get home. She'll at least know you went home and not have any doubts. If that doesnt work, contact your embassy location in the US and tell them your situation. Contact your church/mosque too, I bet they'd be willing to help.

It's horrible to be in someone else's country and then be left outside all alone. I feel for you.

See if you friend can lend you some money to renew your EAD. Then get some work and buy your own ticket home. I don't know about your country, but in some countries, if you have been deported it will go on any official record that you have.

Also, I am not sure of your situation, but didn't your wife do a AOS? She has an obligation to assist you even if it is to send you home.??? Maybe other VJ's can advise on this.

EAD is not cheap, and takes at least the 90 days to renew. If he doesnt have money for food, or money to live on, he certainly can't afford this route. EAD plus wait time of 3 months living expenses is a lot more than a ticket home.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm sorry you have to go through this situation. It's sad when a USC feels dominiance on an immigrant to leave them without a place to stay or means to live.

Like the others have said, deportation isnt your best bet. It takes quite a bit, and its not a free ticket home. You get a bill to pay the cost of the ticket, when you arrive in your home country.

Here's my advice, if you speak with your wife, ask her to send you back home, and that you can pay her back the ticket when you get home. She'll at least know you went home and not have any doubts. If that doesnt work, contact your embassy location in the US and tell them your situation. Contact your church/mosque too, I bet they'd be willing to help.

It's horrible to be in someone else's country and then be left outside all alone. I feel for you.

EAD is not cheap, and takes at least the 90 days to renew. If he doesnt have money for food, or money to live on, he certainly can't afford this route. EAD plus wait time of 3 months living expenses is a lot more than a ticket home.

yes i will try to contact church and get help i alredady try with mosque and other church they said they dont have founds

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

have you called your embassy??

Sarinha

First met March 2007, playing an MMORPG (ffxi)

Getting married Feb 12 2010

Will start our VJ Feb 2010

2c61618b8b94d52d.gif

I-130 Journey - VSC CR1 & CR2

02-xx-10 -I-130 sent

xx-xx-10- I-130 NOA1

xx-xx-xx- I-130 NOA2

- Total Days from NOA 1 to NOA2 xxx

I-129F Journey - VSC K3 & K4

xx-xx-xx I-130 Received @ NVC

xx-xx-xx Case Completed at NVC :

xx-xx-xx NVC Left:

- Total Days from NOA1 to NVC Complete xx

- Total Days @ NVC xx

Consulate

xx-xx-xx Received at Consulate

xx-xx-xx Medical Date

xx-xx-xx Interview Date [ ] Pass [ ] Fail

- Total Days from Recd at Consulate to Interview xxx

- Total Days from NOA1 to Interview xxx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Do you have any friend or family members in your country who can lend you some money. All you need is one way ticket. I think this is the best advice I can give you. And before you leave, let USCIS know that you are leaving because if they do not have any record that you left, they may assume that you are still here living illegelly and your wife can also try to do some harm. take care!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Here's a thought in my mind isn't it that his wife is responsible for the financial support for him like food and shelter even the ticket going home. She signed for it when they applied for the AOS. Is there a way he can have his right as a petitionee? Can he report to USCIS that his wife is not supporting her anymore? I dunno if these thoughts are valid...

***AOS Timeline***

01-16-2009 Package Sent

01-19-2009 USPS Confirmed Delivery

01-27-2009 NOAs issued; AOS, EAD & AP

01-28-2009 Check cashed out

01-30-2009 Touched; AOS, EAD & AP

02-01-2009 NOAs received;AOS, EAD & AP

02-02-2009 Biometrics appointment notice received

02-19-2009 Case transferred to CSC

02-24-2009 Biometrics appointment-Done!

02-27-2009 AOS touched

04-02-2009 AP & EAD approved

04-09-2009 Received AP document

04-11-2009 Received EA card

04-28-2009 Got an email fr. CRIS regarding Welcome Letter

04-30-2009 Got an email fr. CRIS regarding Greencard

05-01-2009 Received Welcome Letter

05-02-2009 Received Greencard

Here's a thought in my mind isn't it that his wife is responsible for the financial support for him like food and shelter even the ticket going home. She signed for it when they applied for the AOS. Is there a way he can have his right as a petitionee? Can he report to USCIS that his wife is not supporting her anymore? I dunno if these thoughts are valid...

Yes this is what I suggested earlier....surely there is an AOS out there somewhere for them to be a this stage of the process????

USCIS JOURNEY

14-Sep-08 Sent I-130

23-Sep-08 Recieved NOA1

28-Oct-08 Received NOA1

09-Feb-09 Received RFE for I-130

16-Feb-09 Sent Evidence for I-130

26-Feb-09 Received email NOA2 Approved!

28-Feb-09 Received Approval notice for I-130

NVC JOURNEY

12-Mar-09 NVC Received File

17-Mar-09 Emailed DS 3032 to NVC

28-Mar-09 Received DS3032 and AOS Bill via email

28-Mar-09 Paid AOS Bill online - Status = In Process

29-Mar-09 Emailed scanned DS3032 & posted via snail mail

30-Mar-09 Received email that DS3032 was received by NVC and that IV Bill will be sent

31-Mar-09 Paid IV Bill

31-Mar-09 AOS Bill Status = PAID !!!

06-Apr-09 Hubby posted DS230 and AOS priority and certified

08-Apr-09 @11:04am - Item Delivered PORTSMOUTH NH 03801 04/08/09 11:02am

10-Apr-09 NVC AVR states documents received

17-Apr-09 AVR states Case Complete at NVC!!!

21-Apr-09 Expedite request approved

24-Apr-09 Case sent from NVC to Sydney Consulate

29-Apr-09 Medical Appointment - Passed, YIPPEE and Thank You God !

05-May-09 Interview scheduled at Sydney Consulate APPROVED!!!

16-May-09 - Arrived in USA!!!!

20-May-09 Got my SSN.

Salam,

hang in there bro. try to contact the local mosques, or Moroccan organization in your area. On the mean time, try to renew your work permit even if you have to borrow money for that. Do not give up so easy, relationships are hard work.

hopefully you will hear good news soon.

N.B Moroccan Consulate help or a deportation are not your best options

good luck

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I am sorry this is happening to you. I wish you the best of luck.

February 3, 2005. Applied for K-1.

July 14, 2005. Email to NVC congressional unit

Nov 2, 2005. Letter to congressman

Nov 8, 2005. Letter from congressman

December 19, 2005. Visa interview in Moscow. (250 days at NVC)

January 27, 2006. POE: JFK.

April 8, 2006. Wedding in USA.

April 19, 2006. Apply for AOS.

July 12, 2006. AOS Interview.

February 26, 2008. Letter to congresswoman.

March 19, 2008. Conditional Permanent residence began!!

2009: Wake up and get on the uscis train again - lifting conditions

Dec 21, 2009. Eligible to apply to remove conditions

February 2010: 10-yr Green Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.