th3mo

INTERVIEW WAITING CLUB

512 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Princes...I couldn't wait until later today to call again. So I just called NVC. I told them that I spoke to someone earlier this morning and she saw that they had worked on our case this morning. This operator told me that yes, someone was working on our case this morning and has found that all of our information has been reviewed and everything is good. She said that someone just has to give us the actual "case complete status." I said...oh will that take another 10-15 business days? She laughed and said that it will be probably today or tomorrow. So all is in God's hands....its just the waiting that is killer....So hopefully we will just squeeze in and get an interview date. The operator told me that you have to have a case complete BEFORE the second week of the month to get scheduled, but I don't have much faith in that....hopefully she is wrong and we will get our interview scheduled this week too. :thumbs:

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

hhhhhhhhhhh amanda i was keeping myself from calling NVC again this morning, i'll call them before i go to sleep, hopefully i'll get good news before sleep ...anyway good luck to all of us

i tried to access the site where we pay online and couldn't sign in, i got this message

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

does it means our case is completed???

Hi Princess,

I got the exact same message when trying to login to the payment system on March 29, and on March 30 at the end of day they told me my case was completed. So anyone getting this message trying to login to the payment system, probably 1-2 days wait, definitely something by Friday. Good luck!

:dance::dance: that's good news, thankyou so much, did you get ur interview date?

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
05/08/2012: Priority date
05/10/2012: NOA date
05/11/2012: Electronic notification from USCIS / Check cashed
05/14/2012: NOA received
05/23/2012: Biometrics notice received
06/08/2012: Early Biometrics (appointment scheduled for 06/14)
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
07/09/2012: Interview notice received
08/13/2012: Interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
09/11/2012: Oath ceremony
[/color][/size]
[/i] [i] [/i] [i] [/i][size="2"][i] [/i][/size]

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princes...I couldn't wait until later today to call again. So I just called NVC. I told them that I spoke to someone earlier this morning and she saw that they had worked on our case this morning. This operator told me that yes, someone was working on our case this morning and has found that all of our information has been reviewed and everything is good. She said that someone just has to give us the actual "case complete status." I said...oh will that take another 10-15 business days? She laughed and said that it will be probably today or tomorrow. So all is in God's hands....its just the waiting that is killer....So hopefully we will just squeeze in and get an interview date. The operator told me that you have to have a case complete BEFORE the second week of the month to get scheduled, but I don't have much faith in that....hopefully she is wrong and we will get our interview scheduled this week too. :thumbs:

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

hhhhhhhhhhh amanda i was keeping myself from calling NVC again this morning, i'll call them before i go to sleep, hopefully i'll get good news before sleep ...anyway good luck to all of us

i tried to access the site where we pay online and couldn't sign in, i got this message

Sign In Failed

Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Hi Princess,

I got the exact same message when trying to login to the payment system on March 29, and on March 30 at the end of day they told me my case was completed. So anyone getting this message trying to login to the payment system, probably 1-2 days wait, definitely something by Friday. Good luck!

:dance::dance: that's good news, thankyou so much, did you get ur interview date?

Well, Congratulations!! and Good Luck ... both of you will have a case complete Soon... :thumbs:

Embassy Journey

06-08-2009 - 1° Interview Cool :) THANKS GOD!!!

06-15-2009 - 2° Interview :) APPROVED!! Yeess!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

06-17-2009 -Visa is Ready!!

07-12-2009 -US Entry con mi esposo!!! :)

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

WOOHOO, case completed lastnight. but i still don't have a interview date. I'm sure the rest of you are not far behind.

:star: Congrats!!! Excelent news !!

Embassy Journey

06-08-2009 - 1° Interview Cool :) THANKS GOD!!!

06-15-2009 - 2° Interview :) APPROVED!! Yeess!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

06-17-2009 -Visa is Ready!!

07-12-2009 -US Entry con mi esposo!!! :)

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

Sign In Failed

Hi Princess,

Not yet, I'm still confused about when NVC schedules. Half operators say they schedule interviews between April 6-10, other half says April 13-17. My case was completed on March 30, so I definitely should get a date for May based on past experiences from my country. Hopefuly by next week I'll get an email. Meanwhile, I'll work on a new ulcer :bonk:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

Sign In Failed

Hi Princess,

Not yet, I'm still confused about when NVC schedules. Half operators say they schedule interviews between April 6-10, other half says April 13-17. My case was completed on March 30, so I definitely should get a date for May based on past experiences from my country. Hopefuly by next week I'll get an email. Meanwhile, I'll work on a new ulcer :bonk:

My case was completed lastnight, so i'm restless to see if we get a date in may or june. You work on the ulcer and i'm going to work on a new pack of cigarrets. My wife said it's ok and i can stop smoking when she gets here. I'm just glad i did not hire a lawyer to do this, i would have killed them already.

Edited by will92104

USCIS

08/21/2008- Mailed I-130 today

08/23/2008- I-130 recieved at chicago lock box

08/27/2008- NOA1 notice date

01/05/2009- recieved NOA2 approval e-mail from CRIS

NVC

2009-01-16 : NVC Received and Case Number Assigned (don't know exact date)

2009-01-16 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

2009-01-25 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-28 : AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

2009-02-02 : AOS bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-02 : AOS package sent to NVC (sent overnight)

2009-01-29 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2??? : AOS entered into NVC system (NVC recieved AOS 03-feb-2009)

2009-02-01 : IV bill invoiced(paid online)

2009-02-03 : IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-23 : Medical completed

2009-03-13: DS-230 and Packet 3 sent to NVC

2009-03-17: DS-230 and packet 3 recieved by NVC

2009-03-27: RFE to correct a date on DS-230

2009-03-30: Corrected DS-230 recieved by NVC

2009-04-06 : case complete at NVC

Embassy

2009-05-01 : Forward the case to Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand

2009-06-03 : Interview at Embassy APPROVED!!!

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

Sign In Failed

Hi Princess,

Seriously HSB....you are so right about that. I have asked several times and I am getting the same responses as you...some say interviews this week & some say next week. The operator this morning said it also depends on how many slots the embassy for your SOs country has available....so I am wondering how many applications are completed & waiting for interview in Amman, Jordan.....I am also working on a new ulcer. My stomach is in knots today.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Luck & prayers to all!!!

Amanda

Sign In Failed

Hi Princess,

Seriously HSB....you are so right about that. I have asked several times and I am getting the same responses as you...some say interviews this week & some say next week. The operator this morning said it also depends on how many slots the embassy for your SOs country has available....so I am wondering how many applications are completed & waiting for interview in Amman, Jordan.....I am also working on a new ulcer. My stomach is in knots today.... :girlwerewolf2xn:

we called and asked about the interview when it supposed to be schedule lol and she was tough lady her name cathy kathy i dunno how to spell it and i remember her name because she answered us one time before she said if you didn`t receive anything untile the 20th you can call us back

WHAT DA ***** IS THAT

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

we called and asked about the interview when it supposed to be schedule lol and she was tough lady her name cathy kathy i dunno how to spell it and i remember her name because she answered us one time before she said if you didn`t receive anything untile the 20th you can call us back

WHAT DA ***** IS THAT

That is a bunck of #######....why can't they be straight with what they tell us about our case instead of sounding like friggin robots with the pre-programmed responses. Just give it to us straight and we all wouldn't be calling 500 times a week. Each time we get a conflicting story it causes another call to them only to get another response...seriously...call & then call right back and watch them give you a different answer....inshallah we will have our answers soon!

Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CASE COMPLETED

I'm so happy , i just talked to an operator and she told me that our case was completed on april 7 and that there are no available appointements date for april in Casablanca consulete and that they will notify us when they will schedule an appointement for us in may

good luck for you all, amanda try to call them now , maybe some good news are waiting for you

i was approved in 41 days and i finished the NVC process in 41 days!!!! what a relief, NVC was a torture for me...too much stress

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
[/color][/size]

CASE COMPLETED

I'm so happy , i just talked to an operator and she told me that our case was completed on april 7 and that there are no available appointements date for april in Casablanca consulete and that they will notify us when they will schedule an appointement for us in may

good luck for you all, amanda try to call them now , maybe some good news are waiting for you

i was approved in 41 days and i finished the NVC process in 41 days!!!! what a relief, NVC was a torture for me...too much stress

Wow Princess...finally....Congratulations!!!!!! :dance:

I have your same situation so hopefully our case is completed today as well!!! I will try to call them and see what they have to say. Inshallah!!!

Amanda

Timeline

CASE COMPLETED

I have your same situation so hopefully our case is completed today as well!!! I will try to call them and see what they have to say. Inshallah!!!

Amanda

thankyou, i think you will have your case completed as well, we've been through the same situation :star:

Edited by Princess In Love

[/color][/size]

CASE COMPLETED

Amanda

thankyou, i think you will have you case completed as well, we've been through the same situation :star:

CONGRATS!!!!

Dated since 2004, 10/22/2008 Married in NY, wife left the country, returns on 01/06/2009 as a visitor (granted stay until July 2009)

01/15/2009 Sent I-130 package for CR1 to Chicago Lock Box, 01/19/2009 USCIS Chicago received the application

01/26/2009 USCIS sent out NOA1, 01/28/2009 Moneygrams Order cashed

02/24/2009 Case is in Vermont Processing Center (told by the USCIS by calling the free phone line)

03/02/2009 NOA2 mailed, application approved!!!! (47 days since we mailed I-130 package)

03/05/2009 NVC Received Case / Case number assigned

03/12/2009 DS-3032 / AOS fee bill generated and e-mailed to us, 03/12/2009 I e-mailed and snail mailed DS-3032 and paid AOS fee bill online

03/18/2009 NVC received DS-3032 and it was entered into the system (I never received email confirmation)

03/20/2009 IV Bill generated and I paid online

03/30/2009 Sent I-864 package to NVC, 03/31/2009 Sent DS-230 package to NVC

04/01/2009 IV fee shows unpaid, 04/03/2009 documents are under review (confirmed by operator)

04/06/2009 IV Fee finally shows PAID, 04/07/2009 AVR system says that IV bill has been processed, "instruction package" received by email

04/08/2009 AVR system says "NVC received your documents on April 3...", our case is under review...

04/10/2009 RFE issued for DS-230 Part I, but AOS accepted

04/14/2009 found out the exact issue with DS-230 and sent the response using Chris Parker's RFE shortcut and later in the day received an email checklist for RFE

04/15/2009 RFE response arrived to the NVC facility, 04/20/2009 RFE response received by NVC

04/23/2009 CASE COMPLETED, 06/02/2009 VISA RECEIVED

Timeline

CASE COMPLETED

Amanda

thankyou, i think you will have you case completed as well, we've been through the same situation :star:

CONGRATS!!!!

thanks ; good luck for you

[/color][/size]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

CASE COMPLETED

Congratulations ,TOLD YOU princess :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance::dance:

its your turn Amanda be ready :idea:(F)

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

CASE COMPLETED

Congratulations ,TOLD YOU princess :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance::dance:

its your turn Amanda be ready :idea:(F)

:crying: I just called...operator said it isn't complete yet & to call back in a day or two as it was just reviewed today. :crying::clock:

Amanda

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.