th3mo

INTERVIEW WAITING CLUB

512 posts in this topic

dont give an ear to the AVR press 5 and talk to OP and ask to see what they have thats what i meant when i said call tonight and see because the AVR it takes a while till they update it

Good luck Amanda

Yeah AVR sucks. I talked to an operator this morning and she was like "oh no...there is nothing missing...everything is okay...your case is with the supervisor now and is being reviewed for a case complete." She gave me the usual 10-15 business days to complete #######. So hopefully we will be done here in the next day or two. Blah. It's rainy and depressing here in North Carolina today. Thank God its almost Friday!

Amanda

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Yeah AVR sucks. I talked to an operator this morning and she was like "oh no...there is nothing missing...everything is okay...your case is with the supervisor now and is being reviewed for a case complete." She gave me the usual 10-15 business days to complete #######. So hopefully we will be done here in the next day or two. Blah. It's rainy and depressing here in North Carolina today. Thank God its almost Friday!

Amanda

sounds good you will hear the magic message over AVR soon and you are lucky too because you will not have to wait too long for interview to be Scheduled ,and about the weather here in Egypt it`s sunny at day time cold night time but its ok

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Egypt

Marriage : 2008-03-03

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-06-06

TOUCHED : 2008-31-12

I-130 Approved : 2009-1-1

.png

Amanda

sounds good you will hear the magic message over AVR soon and you are lucky too because you will not have to wait too long for interview to be Scheduled ,and about the weather here in Egypt it`s sunny at day time cold night time but its ok

Inshallah th3mo...inshallah. :thumbs:

sounds like theres nobody waiting on interview date to be schedule from NVC but me or what :clock::huh::huh:

Guess its just me and you th3mo! They still have not given us a case complete yet. Blah. I called again yesterday and the operator told me they gave it to a supervisor to complete and that could take up to 5 days....really...come on please!!!

Amanda

its sounds great Amanda yes give them couple of days and it will be completed call tonight and see if changes to final review and then it would be like one more day at the most and then be completed you one step away don`t worry :thumbs:

I hope so...it sucks! All we need is a case complete and an interview date...that is not so hard! AVR still says information is missing....blah blah blah.

Good luck to everyone waiting...my prayers are with you.

Amanda

dont give an ear to the AVR press 5 and talk to OP and ask to see what they have thats what i meant when i said call tonight and see because the AVR it takes a while till they update it

Good luck Amanda

Hi to all,

I´m waiting for a case completed and interview date too

I hope we'll all be fine in a few days....

Good Luck !! :star:

Embassy Journey

06-08-2009 - 1° Interview Cool :) THANKS GOD!!!

06-15-2009 - 2° Interview :) APPROVED!! Yeess!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

06-17-2009 -Visa is Ready!!

07-12-2009 -US Entry con mi esposo!!! :)

as1cA8hag2B0610MTA3NjUwc3wyMDY5NjRzfExvIG1lam9yIHEgaGEgcGFzYWRvIGVuIG1pIHZpZGE.gif

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Amanda

I'm waiting for case complete and interview also. I had an RFE and sent a corrected ds-230. Then i called many times to make sure that i input the information correctly this time and every time i called i got a different answer. NVC are the ones that should know how to fill out the papers but they are all idiots. If they don't know how the form should be filled out, how can they give me an RFE. Anyhow, i'm waiting

th3mo, where in Egypt are you? I have been to Egypt but it was a long time ago. I spent 45 days in Hurghada (hope i spelled that right). It was nice there but absolutly nothing to do.

USCIS

08/21/2008- Mailed I-130 today

08/23/2008- I-130 recieved at chicago lock box

08/27/2008- NOA1 notice date

01/05/2009- recieved NOA2 approval e-mail from CRIS

NVC

2009-01-16 : NVC Received and Case Number Assigned (don't know exact date)

2009-01-16 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

2009-01-25 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-28 : AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

2009-02-02 : AOS bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-02 : AOS package sent to NVC (sent overnight)

2009-01-29 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2??? : AOS entered into NVC system (NVC recieved AOS 03-feb-2009)

2009-02-01 : IV bill invoiced(paid online)

2009-02-03 : IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-23 : Medical completed

2009-03-13: DS-230 and Packet 3 sent to NVC

2009-03-17: DS-230 and packet 3 recieved by NVC

2009-03-27: RFE to correct a date on DS-230

2009-03-30: Corrected DS-230 recieved by NVC

2009-04-06 : case complete at NVC

Embassy

2009-05-01 : Forward the case to Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand

2009-06-03 : Interview at Embassy APPROVED!!!

Amanda

I'm waiting for case complete and interview also. I had an RFE and sent a corrected ds-230. Then i called many times to make sure that i input the information correctly this time and every time i called i got a different answer. NVC are the ones that should know how to fill out the papers but they are all idiots. If they don't know how the form should be filled out, how can they give me an RFE. Anyhow, i'm waiting

th3mo, where in Egypt are you? I have been to Egypt but it was a long time ago. I spent 45 days in Hurghada (hope i spelled that right). It was nice there but absolutly nothing to do.

They are not idiots, more like robots with locked prgramming. But you still need those idiotic robots to complete your case, :wacko:

good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I got another RFE today so i called NVC. The lady looked into my case and said that the RFE was sent by mistake and that all my paperwork looked fine. She said they are currently in the process of completing my case and i should call back middle of next week. I will call AVR every day now.

USCIS

08/21/2008- Mailed I-130 today

08/23/2008- I-130 recieved at chicago lock box

08/27/2008- NOA1 notice date

01/05/2009- recieved NOA2 approval e-mail from CRIS

NVC

2009-01-16 : NVC Received and Case Number Assigned (don't know exact date)

2009-01-16 : DS-3032 and AOS bill generated

2009-01-25 : DS-3032 sent (by e-mail)

2009-01-28 : AOS bill invoiced (paid online)

2009-02-02 : AOS bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-02 : AOS package sent to NVC (sent overnight)

2009-01-29 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent accepted

2??? : AOS entered into NVC system (NVC recieved AOS 03-feb-2009)

2009-02-01 : IV bill invoiced(paid online)

2009-02-03 : IV bill PAID and cover sheet printed

2009-02-23 : Medical completed

2009-03-13: DS-230 and Packet 3 sent to NVC

2009-03-17: DS-230 and packet 3 recieved by NVC

2009-03-27: RFE to correct a date on DS-230

2009-03-30: Corrected DS-230 recieved by NVC

2009-04-06 : case complete at NVC

Embassy

2009-05-01 : Forward the case to Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand

2009-06-03 : Interview at Embassy APPROVED!!!

I got another RFE today so i called NVC. The lady looked into my case and said that the RFE was sent by mistake and that all my paperwork looked fine. She said they are currently in the process of completing my case and i should call back middle of next week. I will call AVR every day now.

Don't trust the AVR, or apparently e-mails you get from NVC. We have the same ####### going on...AVR says information is missing...I call & they say nothing is missing. AVR said we had something missing since last Friday. We got an e-mail late yesterday saying something was missing. I called and spoke to the operator for a second time and they told me the same thing they told you will92104...everything is fine & call back the middle of next week. I was upset because we have been waiting a while for case complete so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was almost to the point where I was screaming at him and telling him we have waited long enough because every time I call they tell me to wait a little and I get a different timeframe each time. So he said that it should be complete early next week & to call back on Monday. I am still going to call them tonight and bug them.

Oh & for those of you waiting for an interview to be scheduled...after almost screaming at the supervisor I was talking to at NVC last night...I was telling him they need to complete our case so we don't miss the scheduling window....they will be scheduling the interviews April 13-17. I was thinking they would schedule them next week April 6-10, but he said this week doesn't count as the first week in April because its not the first full week. FYI.

Amanda

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i've just talked to an operator, she told me that our case was transfered to a surpervisor on march 31 and we have to wait 10 to 15 days to get our case completed, it sucks :dead:

[size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][u][b][color="#800080"][i]Naturalization Journey[/i][/color][/b][/u][i]
[color="#800080"]05/05/2012: N-400 sent [/color][color="#800080"]05/07/2012: USCIS received package
05/08/2012: Priority date
05/10/2012: NOA date
05/11/2012: Electronic notification from USCIS / Check cashed
05/14/2012: NOA received
05/23/2012: Biometrics notice received
06/08/2012: Early Biometrics (appointment scheduled for 06/14)
07/03/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for interview scheduling
07/05/2012:[/color][/i][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"] Electronic notification: [/color][/size][/font][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]scheduled for interview
07/09/2012: Interview notice received
08/13/2012: Interview
[/size][/font][/color][/font][/i][/size][i][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="1"][color="#800080"]08/27/2012: [/color][color="#800080"]Electronic notification:[/color][color="#800080"]placed in line for oath scheduling[/color][/size][/font][/size]
[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][color="#800080"][font="Arial"][size="1"]08/29/2012: Oath notice recei[size="1"]ved [/size][/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size="1"][color="#800080"]( no status update )
09/11/2012: Oath ceremony
[/color][/size]
[/i] [i] [/i] [i] [/i][size="2"][i] [/i][/size]

Timeline
i've just talked to an operator, she told me that our case was transfered to a surpervisor on march 31 and we have to wait 10 to 15 days to get our case completed, it sucks :dead:

one step away Princess In Love and as same as i told Amanda its good for you when it will be completed it will right away schedule for interview not in the waiting line from the last march 26th to get it

GOOD LUCK :star:

.png

Timeline

Don't trust the AVR, or apparently e-mails you get from NVC. We have the same ####### going on...AVR says information is missing...I call & they say nothing is missing. AVR said we had something missing since last Friday. We got an e-mail late yesterday saying something was missing. I called and spoke to the operator for a second time and they told me the same thing they told you will92104...everything is fine & call back the middle of next week. I was upset because we have been waiting a while for case complete so I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was almost to the point where I was screaming at him and telling him we have waited long enough because every time I call they tell me to wait a little and I get a different timeframe each time. So he said that it should be complete early next week & to call back on Monday. I am still going to call them tonight and bug them.

Oh & for those of you waiting for an interview to be scheduled...after almost screaming at the supervisor I was talking to at NVC last night...I was telling him they need to complete our case so we don't miss the scheduling window....they will be scheduling the interviews April 13-17. I was thinking they would schedule them next week April 6-10, but he said this week doesn't count as the first week in April because its not the first full week. FYI.

Amanda

BIG BRAVOO so we have to wait some more then huh ? all we need just the freaking e-mail from them to go get medical done and be ready to go

thank you Amanda for that INFO :thumbs:

.png

Amanda

BIG BRAVOO so we have to wait some more then huh ? all we need just the freaking e-mail from them to go get medical done and be ready to go

thank you Amanda for that INFO :thumbs:

th3mo....you can go ahead and get the medical done. We are using an attorney and he had all the correct forms. My husband went & had his medical completed about a week ago & passed...he has all that ready to go. The medical is good for 1 year so if you can, you can go ahead and complete it. :blink:

Amanda

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

They will consider as many cases as possible to be scheduled for interviews in May, since its the embassy/consulate that dictates how many open slots they have. Start checking with NVC mid next week, they are likely to have started scheduling interviews by then.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks for the news abt interview scheduling......s

I am joining the club .I or may be NVC messed up my IV fee pymt o and its taking forever to get it fixed.evry time I call, i am told to wait and give it more time.I hope and pray then its get done and completed this coming week so v can get May interview.

Edited by atk_721

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Timeline
Thanks for the news abt interview scheduling......s

I am joining the club .I or may be NVC messed up my IV fee pymt o and its taking forever to get it fixed.evry time I call, i am told to wait and give it more time.I hope and pray then its get done and completed this coming week so v can get May interview.

you welcome atk_721 and this up coming week will be for good news Insha Allah (God Welling ) for all of us you almost there :thumbs:

Edited by th3mo

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.