GloriaLuvsMoto2

Under review.. sigh!!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi I am sorry to hear about what you are going through..we have been going through the same...I just finished my birthday celebration yesterday th still unhappy because every holiday..season..so many great happenings had pass by us..still he is not here with me yet..We are hoping that he will get his visa after the holy week..he had his interview march 4 and passed the additional docus march18th.. and we are still waiting for the visa.... this has been so stressful and so painful..I can't sleep,eat well, can't smile,...can't think well at work...we had been waiting for almost 1month now from his interview date.. I say, we will just wait..I am tired of calling the embassy..I hope we get our turn soon and I hope they send the visa...I am so numb about this anymore..I know they had made us wait for so long already... but I know they will send it.. I don't want to expect after the holy week anymore..I am already thinking 2more weeks...whatever!!! if they send it after the holy week,.thank you lord if not yet..we will still wait..I know god has great plans for those who wait.. Good luck to us..

Can anyone pls tell us what alternative email address can we use to contact USEM and make a follow up regarding my visa im on my 3rd wk now yet havent heard anything till now. As much as we wanted to contact them every wk but it cost alot of money to call, to think at most they can answer would be "call us back after 6 wks.. i know this is a generic answer as others would say, but im beginning to feel restless.. i submitted what they needed which" is the PC and im sure i was cleared with that, for i have done nothing wrong, never overstayed nor never been arrested while working overseas. I dont really understand whats going on, i only hope i would know the reason why its taking quite sometime. I cant sleep well, cant eat well.. My fiance will be deployed in August thats why we wanted so badly to be together bec we're sure that we need to work on my AOS and several more stuff after exchanging our vows.. I feel so sad with whats going on. Thanks for all your future replies.

BTW, we used consivmanila@state.gov but didnt get any replies. what should we do now? God bless to everyone.

ticker.png

ticker.png

Hi I am sorry to hear about what you are going through..we have been going through the same...I just finished my birthday celebration yesterday th still unhappy because every holiday..season..so many great happenings had pass by us..still he is not here with me yet..We are hoping that he will get his visa after the holy week..he had his interview march 4 and passed the additional docus march18th.. and we are still waiting for the visa.... this has been so stressful and so painful..I can't sleep,eat well, can't smile,...can't think well at work...we had been waiting for almost 1month now from his interview date.. I say, we will just wait..I am tired of calling the embassy..I hope we get our turn soon and I hope they send the visa...I am so numb about this anymore..I know they had made us wait for so long already... but I know they will send it.. I don't want to expect after the holy week anymore..I am already thinking 2more weeks...whatever!!! if they send it after the holy week,.thank you lord if not yet..we will still wait..I know god has great plans for those who wait.. Good luck to us..

Hello,am on the same boat..Was asked to submit a recent CENOMAR,and a statement from my fiance explaining why he was never been married and having 2 kids in the same woman..Yes,god has a great plan in every one of us..I wish goodluck to us.. :star:

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Timeline

I couldn't take it I had to call the embassy today..I used the account over and over again and it still works, they said we can only use it twice..yah right..I used it 5x already...I'm not buying anymore of those load...... for our case, they said if we haven't gotten anything from them by April 18th, that is when we have to call them...I hope I don't have to call them again after the 18th of april.....hay!!!! God help us...

ticker.png

ticker.png

Same boat here too! The embassy is only working 3 days this week because of holy week.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Same case for us too! this week will be the 6th week since she had her interview. It did take 6 weeks for them to get what they needed, everything has been submitted and now I wait till Thursday to e-mail and check back. Hang in there! We're there with you and keep us posted!

God Bless You!

hi! just thought id ask. How come they requested for another NBI? btw, If you dont mind, can u pls tell me where to send an email. thank you. Goodluck

Check their USEM website you can find it there, Good Luck!!!

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I understand your frustrations.Usually it takes 3wks for the visa to be delivered if u were asked to submit additional documents at the USEM,and i guess since it's Holy Week,you guys should expect for a little more delays. I got mine after 3 wks of turning over the new NBI clearance that they asked me to submit. Dont worry,you'll soon have it in your hands.Patience is virtue :)

Edited by ManilaIdaho

Timeline
uhm.. just wondering.. did you bring a recent NBI clearance?

why would they ask for another one?

hummm... sounds weird to me.

I had a one letter error on my last name that i changed thru RA9048 . I brought with me a valid NBI clearance but she(CO)asked me to sumbit another one with A.K.A bearing the name i had before it has been corrected :)

Timeline
This is so Frustrating...iwhen are they going to give the visa?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying::crying::crying::crying:

I don't want to keep my hopes up anymore,..I haven't seen my husband for 9 and a half months... I don't even want to expect that they will give him the visa after the holy week..I know they might give it in May...whatever!!! I haven't complained that well yet..all I did was ask when I called the embassy..when he probably gets his visa..then complain.... :angry: that is when I will call the embassy and complain...Its been 1month now since the intervw date,.still no visa... Whatever!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ticker.png

ticker.png

I had a one letter error on my last name that i changed thru RA9048 . I brought with me a valid NBI clearance but she(CO)asked me to sumbit another one with A.K.A bearing the name i had before it has been corrected :)

oh i see!! :thumbs: thanks for clarification.

uhm, btw, can i get a NBI clearance under my married name already? anybody know how?

I've had a couple of old NBI clearance but it is under my maiden name.

My SO needs one submitted ASAP since hers is expiring next month.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline

oh i see!! :thumbs: thanks for clarification.

uhm, btw, can i get a NBI clearance under my married name already? anybody know how?

I've had a couple of old NBI clearance but it is under my maiden name.

you have the option to get both, the CO might ask for both of it.good luck :thumbs:

Yep, it does take 2 to 3 weeks when you submit a required document. GOODLUCK to all of us! :)

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline
hello..i know right..its so painful to wait..so hard talaga,.my husband was also asked for additional documents and passed it march 18th.. you know,.i am feeling the same everyday..i cant eat, sleep, i can't think right most of the time..until the visa arrives for my husband that is when I am going to be well again..

maybe they are still trying to figure out if we should get it before the Holy Week or after the Holy Week..ang sabe kase, air21 wont deliver during the holyweek...

Hang in there sis..hindi ka ngiisa waiting for your visa..I feel your pain..Just trust in the lord..Before we know it,.andyan na pala..

:)

Hi guys!! thought id vent out... I was so disappointed of how things are. Im so down after hearing what the girl from call center of USEM said about the status of my paper. Got my interview last March 19, all went well and the CO told me that he cant see any reason y he shouldnt give me visa. He even congratulated me and wish luck in our marriage. he then asked me to sumit an additional document which is the Police clearance where in i manage to give it to them the same day.As for others with similar exeprience, they manage to recieve their visas after submitting the PC after few days to about a wk. But in my case, i dont really understand as to why the Lady told us that my paper is under review and was asked to call back after 6 wks. This is really frustrating for us. Im sure that im not the only one beng in such situation but its hurting me too much knowing we're this close of being together but not sure when and what will happen.. :crying: I love him too much and its not the same not being with him.

Hi, me too i am so diasspointed coz i thought everythings ok coz the consul told me everything is good. I had my interview last march 20 and untill now nothing. Hope we have our visas soon... :thumbs::)

hello..i know right..its so painful to wait..so hard talaga,.my husband was also asked for additional documents and passed it march 18th.. you know,.i am feeling the same everyday..i cant eat, sleep, i can't think right most of the time..until the visa arrives for my husband that is when I am going to be well again..

maybe they are still trying to figure out if we should get it before the Holy Week or after the Holy Week..ang sabe kase, air21 wont deliver during the holyweek...

Hang in there sis..hindi ka ngiisa waiting for your visa..I feel your pain..Just trust in the lord..Before we know it,.andyan na pala..

:)

Hi guys!! thought id vent out... I was so disappointed of how things are. Im so down after hearing what the girl from call center of USEM said about the status of my paper. Got my interview last March 19, all went well and the CO told me that he cant see any reason y he shouldnt give me visa. He even congratulated me and wish luck in our marriage. he then asked me to sumit an additional document which is the Police clearance where in i manage to give it to them the same day.As for others with similar exeprience, they manage to recieve their visas after submitting the PC after few days to about a wk. But in my case, i dont really understand as to why the Lady told us that my paper is under review and was asked to call back after 6 wks. This is really frustrating for us. Im sure that im not the only one beng in such situation but its hurting me too much knowing we're this close of being together but not sure when and what will happen.. :crying: I love him too much and its not the same not being with him.

Hi, me too i am so diasspointed coz i thought everythings ok coz the consul told me everything is good. I had my interview last march 20 and untill now nothing. Hope we have our visas soon... :thumbs::)

kenness

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.