• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Annie (F)

Staashi's having her baby today! :dance:

Does anyone know if she has designated anyone to update us?

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Annie (F)

Staashi's having her baby today! :dance:

:wow:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone.

The weather here is so weird Im not used to it...yesterday was cold windy and very bad; today very warm and sunny :wacko:

Staashi- I hope everything went well with you...have a safe delivery and a healthy baby :dance:

Jess- SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!! masha Allah.

Annie- I prayed for your father last night! I hope everything goes well.

Tasha- need to write you soon. Kiss your little one for me.

To all the rest enjoy the rest of the day.

lyrics.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy warm Monday to you, HLM ! :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
Kelly...Malek despises milk!!! He will take sips and sometimes spit it out like blahhhhhh!!! He has two cans left of his Isomil and after that I'm not sure what to do. I have been putting 1/2 milk and 1/2 Isomil in his bottle and sometimes he gets so ticked off he throws it! He can use a sippy cup but doesn't drink enough to amount to anything!

maybe try some strawberry flavoring in it or something.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
doods, did you read ALL 4 books? you might want to hold off on the edward infatuation. or maybe........go buy some feather pillows ;)

jJ

mags, i'll message ya from the treadmill :P

I haven't read any of the books. Just bought the dvd for my daughters this weekend but they weren't here so I watched it 3 times. My bff has read everybook and is on the last 50 pages of the last one. She limits herself to one page/day since she knows she'll be wicked sad when she finishes since there's no more books after that. Anyhoo she's still in love with Edward. Her hubby thinks she's nutso because she has an office in her house and on her desktop she has Edward as her screensaver and wallpaper. lol.

I told her that I LOVED the movie and that I have a crush on Edward and she said, "aaahhhh...you're still a baby yet until you read the books and lie to your husband telling him you're going shopping when you're really going to see the movie for the 7th time!"

I dunno if I can handle that. :unsure: Plus I'm still trying to finish A Fine Balance and I hate leaving books 1/2 read.

Annie I hope all goes well with your dad and you know my thoughts and prayers are always with you. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Kelly...Malek despises milk!!! He will take sips and sometimes spit it out like blahhhhhh!!! He has two cans left of his Isomil and after that I'm not sure what to do. I have been putting 1/2 milk and 1/2 Isomil in his bottle and sometimes he gets so ticked off he throws it! He can use a sippy cup but doesn't drink enough to amount to anything!

maybe try some strawberry flavoring in it or something.

or sugar :innocent: I'm definitely going to mommy-hell 'cause when my kids were just starting to eat I'd put some sugar in the things they didn't like and they'd gobble it right up. Then I'd slooooowly take the sugar out each time they'd eat it until they either still hated it or liked it.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ladies, I'm still here...still not dilated...still just hanging. Wish I had good news. :mellow::unsure:

Awwwwwwwwwww, Hang in there girl, soon i hope for your sake!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

doods, did you read ALL 4 books? you might want to hold off on the edward infatuation. or maybe........go buy some feather pillows ;)

jJ

mags, i'll message ya from the treadmill :P

I haven't read any of the books. Just bought the dvd for my daughters this weekend but they weren't here so I watched it 3 times. My bff has read everybook and is on the last 50 pages of the last one. She limits herself to one page/day since she knows she'll be wicked sad when she finishes since there's no more books after that. Anyhoo she's still in love with Edward. Her hubby thinks she's nutso because she has an office in her house and on her desktop she has Edward as her screensaver and wallpaper. lol.

I told her that I LOVED the movie and that I have a crush on Edward and she said, "aaahhhh...you're still a baby yet until you read the books and lie to your husband telling him you're going shopping when you're really going to see the movie for the 7th time!"

I dunno if I can handle that. :unsure: Plus I'm still trying to finish A Fine Balance and I hate leaving books 1/2 read.

Annie I hope all goes well with your dad and you know my thoughts and prayers are always with you. (F)

i loved the baseball scene!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
here are some 10mths pics of Joshua....

SANY2399.jpg

SANY2378.jpg

SANY2377.jpg

SANY2375.jpg

SANY2374.jpg

My baby boy is growing up. its so bittersweet.

He's so adorably cute. Love the new pics, thanks for sharing.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ladies, I'm still here...still not dilated...still just hanging. Wish I had good news. :mellow::unsure:

Is that supposed to happen when you're being induced? :unsure:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.