rlt

RECALLED PETITION - UPDATE

1,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
So the 30-45 days could actually mean something?

Do they have to mail us a decision withing 45 days?

Isn't that the default answer? That's all we ever get when we call. And no specific answers regarding recalled petitions or our cases.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

who knows what it means until it all happens. i just checked out the K3 thread (thanks mew!) and did a tally.

NOA1 date means nothing. all received rfe on 7/3 (total 14) all are for countries all over our beautiful mother earth. 3 from vermont, the rest filed at N, T, & CSC's. (did i read somewhere in here that one SC was handling all the K3's? if that's the case we may ahve proof of batch RFE's)

luis&laura - as you are NOA1, do you know of a tally of RFE's for NOA1's? can you give us a link?

cheers all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ok, Luis just called Vermont, to ask why later cases got approved, and what is our estimated timeline.

The lady said we shouldn't worry, they just got our RFE back, and that we should allow them a couple more days. She also said the slight delay on the RFE are due to the holidays, and the fact it's July and some of them are on vacation. So yeah, officers are on vacation so they're working slower than usual.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
I would make a deal.

I would stop checking my status and hoping for a RFE at anytime if they guaranteed me to send it at the 45th day of my reopened case.

I´m getting crazy with the idea it will take months.

man/woman?, you gotta stop mind f***king yourself or you will go crazy!

this will all end soon and i will throw a big imbra-sucks-but-we-survived party!

calling now........

Ok, Luis just called Vermont, to ask why later cases got approved, and what is our estimated timeline.

The lady said we shouldn't worry, they just got our RFE back, and that we should allow them a couple more days. She also said the slight delay on the RFE are due to the holidays, and the fact it's July and some of them are on vacation. So yeah, officers are on vacation so they're working slower than usual.

bingo!

Timeline

So the vacation theory was right all along...

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

NOA2 RECALLED PETITION DATA IN ORDER OF NOA1 DATE

KEY

RFE u/d- RFE update through USCIS online case status/email

RFE m- Actual receipt of RFE through postal mail

S/C- Service center used by petitioner

F/C- Fiance(e)’s home country

VJ member----------NOA1--NOA2--reopened—RFE u/d—RFE m—S/C---F/C

Sleepless in OR-----03/06--03/31--06/20------06/26-----07/05---CSC—France

aquelunya-----------03/08--03/02--06/29------none------none----VSC—Israel

ap24-----------------03/10--03/20--06/22-------none-----none----VSC—Poland

mike1972e----------03/13--03/25--06/23-------07/05----none----VSC—Vietnam

Maria&Robert-------03/14--03/30--06/27-------06/29----07/05---VSC—Argentina

Mew------------------03/19--03/29--06/27------06/29-----07/05---VSC—Brazil

dowd001-------------03/20--03/24----?----------none-----none----VSC—Moscow

am.woman----------03/21--03/28--06/22-------none-----none-----VSC—France

Lewis-----------------03/22--04/06--07/05-------none-----none----VSC—Mexico

rlt --------------------03/29--04/17--06/22-------none-----none----VSC—Brazil

Mad Man ------------03/31--04/07---?------------none-----none----VSC-Philippines

lashernyc1-----------04/07--04/12--06/28-------none-----none----VSC-Brazil

lemchan-------------04/14---04/25--06/29-------none-----none----VSC-Canada

jell -------------------04/17--04/25--06/29-------none------none----VSC-Russia

cdngirl06------------04/18---04/24--06/30-------07/03-----none----VSC-Canada

Xiuyin ---------------04/21---05/01--06/29-------none------none----VSC-China

Here it is, I cleaned it up a little, I don't see any patterns yet. If someone has a better idea of how to arrange this, please do and also please check to see if your info is accurate.

Timeline

So the vacation theory was right all along...

So if the person who got my file (and probably americanwooman´s as well) is on vacation we need to wait for them to come back or there´s any chance someone else will take over?

Timeline

NOA2 RECALLED PETITION DATA IN ORDER OF NOA1 DATE

KEY

RFE u/d- RFE update through USCIS online case status/email

RFE m- Actual receipt of RFE through postal mail

S/C- Service center used by petitioner

F/C- Fiance(e)’s home country

VJ member----------NOA1--NOA2--reopened—RFE u/d—RFE m—S/C---F/C

Sleepless in OR-----03/06--03/31--06/20------06/26-----07/05---CSC—France

aquelunya-----------03/08--03/02--06/29------none------none----VSC—Israel

ap24-----------------03/10--03/20--06/22-------none-----none----VSC—Poland

mike1972e----------03/13--03/25--06/23-------07/05----none----VSC—Vietnam

Maria&Robert-------03/14--03/30--06/27-------06/29----07/05---VSC—Argentina

Mew------------------03/19--03/29--06/27------06/29-----07/05---VSC—Brazil

dowd001-------------03/20--03/24----?----------none-----none----VSC—Moscow

am.woman----------03/21--03/28--06/22-------none-----none-----VSC—France

Lewis-----------------03/22--04/06--07/05-------none-----none----VSC—Mexico

rlt --------------------03/29--04/17--06/22-------none-----none----VSC—Brazil

Mad Man ------------03/31--04/07---?------------none-----none----VSC-Philippines

lashernyc1-----------04/07--04/12--06/28-------none-----none----VSC-Brazil

lemchan-------------04/14---04/25--06/29-------none-----none----VSC-Canada

jell -------------------04/17--04/25--06/29-------none------none----VSC-Russia

cdngirl06------------04/18---04/24--06/30-------07/03-----none----VSC-Canada

Xiuyin ---------------04/21---05/01--06/29-------none------none----VSC-China

Here it is, I cleaned it up a little, I don't see any patterns yet. If someone has a better idea of how to arrange this, please do and also please check to see if your info is accurate.

cool! thanks!

thought/question: should we start a new thread with this info and a new, more descriptive title? and kill the other two threads as they are long and discombobulated (sp? tehehehe)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well, since I was getting touched until the holliday, and it suddenly stopped, and from the way the lady at Vermont talked to Luis. We'll have to wait until they come back. She did say it was just the week off, not a long term vacation or anything, so that's why some people are moving along this week and some are not. I, for one, am not.

Next week everyone should be back and working full speed like Vermont always do.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Timeline
Well, since I was getting touched until the holliday, and it suddenly stopped, and from the way the lady at Vermont talked to Luis. We'll have to wait until they come back. She did say it was just the week off, not a long term vacation or anything, so that's why some people are moving along this week and some are not. I, for one, am not.

Next week everyone should be back and working full speed like Vermont always do.

a request - when you post info about a call, or anything, could you post the whole info in one posting? thanks! it just makes it easier to keep up with who, what, when, and where. sorry for my frustration.

also, i asked before - do you know of a thread with compiled noa1 rfe info?

thanks in advance.

americanwooman,

good idea about the new topic.

Call it RECALLED PETITIONS FINAL THREAD..

What do you think?

But it will still be hard avoiding speculation.. I myself think it´s important to have a place to do so...

:)

lol, but it won't be the final thread as we goooooo throoooouuuuugggghhhhh this prooooceeeeess!

i don't mind speculation as long as we keep ourselves in check. we know how we can go on and on!

how about:

I129F NOA2 RECALLED PETITION INFORMATION COMPILATION WITH SPECULATION WELCOME BUT TRY THE KEEPATION OF INFORMATION ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSATION DUE TO LONGATION OF THREADS

note: i have a message into congresswoman's office, waiting for return call.

Edited by americanwoman

Timeline

a request - when you post info about a call, or anything, could you post the whole info in one posting? thanks! it just makes it easier to keep up with who, what, when, and where. sorry for my frustration.

also, i asked before - do you know of a thread with compiled noa1 rfe info?

thanks in advance.

americanwooman,

good idea about the new topic.

Call it RECALLED PETITIONS FINAL THREAD..

What do you think?

But it will still be hard avoiding speculation.. I myself think it´s important to have a place to do so...

:)

lol, but it won't be the final thread as we goooooo throoooouuuuugggghhhhh this prooooceeeeess!

i don't mind speculation as long as we keep ourselves in check. we know how we can go on and on!

how about:

I129F NOA2 RECALLED PETITION INFORMATION COMPILATION WITH SPECULATION WELCOME BUT TRY THE KEEPATION OF INFORMATION ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSATION DUE TO LONGATION OF THREADS

note: i have a message into congresswoman's office, waiting for return call.

Maybe we could keep this one to vent and speculate and the other one to post actual facts/info, with the chart? But you know we will eventually stop following those rules...

Timeline (incompleta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.