rlt

RECALLED PETITION - UPDATE

1,102 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

HMMMMMMMMMM, margarita, that's a good tasting solution.

Yeah, it's tough seeing all these other's getting RFE's when the NOA2er's just have to wait and stew. Where's that @%!$#^%#! lime!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
no lawyer used and case reopened but no rfe.....yet!

i'll take my tequila straight up and no training wheels!

Now there's the best idea I've seen all day, Americanwoman!!! I see by your timeline you made it clear through pkt 4 and had an interview scheduled in Paris. We made it through pkt 3 before they pulled the plug. tres enerve!!!!

BTW, were you able to contact anyone at the embassy in Paris? We never heard boo from them after my fiance sent back the pkt 3 checklist, etc. Not a word, nada, no call, no nothing. We both tried in vain to call, but were told the best solution to get info was to show up in person from noon to 3 on Fridays and hope you get in to talk to a live body. Kind of inconvenient if you don't live anywhere near Paris and are just trying to get an update on how things are going with your visa app. :hehe::blink::help::crying:

Pass the tequila!!!!

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im Actually thinking of Driving up to Vermont Taking the week off from work and telling them That I will help them Find My Petition and help them Freakin' process it! Or at least bring them a Seeing Eye Dog to help them!!! :bonk:

I think a nice Glass of Scotch will help B)

Timeline
Im Actually thinking of Driving up to Vermont Taking the week off from work and telling them That I will help them Find My Petition and help them Freakin' process it! Or at least bring them a Seeing Eye Dog to help them!!! :bonk:

I like the way you think. :yes:

2/28/06 - K-1 app sent to NSC

3/06/06 - NOA 1

3/31/06 - NOA 2

4/12/06 - NVC sent approved petition to Paris embassy

4/24/06 - fiance received instruction pkt (pkt 3)

5/05/06 - pkt 3 checklist returned to embassy

6/16/06 - CRIS-USCIS email "petition received"

6/21/06 - 1-797s (2) received, petition "received", "reopened" by CSC

6/26/06 - email, RFE sent

7/05/06 - RFE received and sent back to CSC

7/06/06 - RFE received, signed for by receptionist at CSC

7/11/06 - email RFE received by CSC

7/12/06 - touched (same message as day before about RFE receipt

WAITING WAITING WAITING

8/15/06 - NVC receives reaffirmed petition (no written confirmation yet)

8/22/06 - NVC sends reapproved petition back to Paris CHOUETTE!!!!

9/21/06 - Pkt. 4 received

10/4/06 - INTERVIEW scheduled\

11-14-06 - VISA RECEIVED!!!!![/b]

12/08/06 - Arrives - POE PDX

12/14/06 - Married in Vegas, Baby!!!

AOS

01/03/07- I-485 sent to Chicago

01/09/07 - NOA from MSC

01/30/07 - Biometrics taken

02/01/07 - touched

04/10/07 - Interview scheduled/AOS approved - I-551 stamp in passport

04/18/07 - Permanent Resident Card received!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Heck, at this point I would be willing to take a week off work and volunteer my time in Vermont and just stuff envelopes for them! Seems simple enough, I think I could handle that!

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

I-129F Sent:------------03-04-2006

I-129F NOA1:-----------03-10-2006

I-129F NOA2:-----------03-20-2006

Case Reopened:-------06-22-2006

Touched:---------------06-24-2006

RFE Sent E-mail:-------07-19-2006

Touched:---------------07-20-2006

IMBRA RFE Received:-07-24-2006

RFE Sent Back:--------07-24-2006

RFE Received:---------07-25-2006

RFE Received Notice:--07-26-2006

Touched:---------------07-27-2006

Touched:---------------07-28-2006

Touched:---------------07-29-2006

Touched:---------------08-09-2006

Touched:---------------08-10-2006

RE-APPROVED:--------08-16-2006

NVC Received:---------08-21-2006

NVC Sent to Embassy:-08-25-2006

Embassy Received:----??????????

Timeline

well happy independence day everyone! are we feeling free today?

now that i ask - no, i do not feel free!!!!!!!!

i read last night that an noa1 got their rfe and was approved yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! so all this talk of processed by date - first in, first out - is horse hockey!

yesterday tequila!

today scotch (thanks for the suggestion!)

tomorrow..........

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

i read last night that an noa1 got their rfe and was approved yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! so all this talk of processed by date - first in, first out - is horse hockey!

yesterday tequila!

tomorrow..........

Americanwoman, you also had your case reopened on June22nd, right?

Nothing else since then?

Maybe we are in the same batch.

Also, I read someone got an touch from CSC. Should I bother hoping I´ll get one today?

Timeline

hi sleepless,

after 14.50 euros my fiance did speak to someone who said they did not know anything because he/she did not have access to our case. AND they could not transfer him to someone who did know. i tried the number for americans and got the same story - but i didn't pay the fee - i got my questions in before she had a chance to get my credit card. no one to transfer me to but i could fax the embassy but to get a fax number i had to pay the fee (fortunately i already had it). so don't bother calling - save your euros!

my fiance then wrote a letter asking what was going on/why appointment cancelled and a woman phoned and explained they had to send back around 30 cases due to a recall by the US and doesn't know why. so paris didn't know anything. the whole friday thing at the embassy is true but don't waste your time. you have to be there really early and they only take so many people, closing the door around 1 pm even though they say 3 pm. i think that "walk-in" time is for all types of visa apps so you can imagine......

i finally found out from DoS what the bleep was going on. do you know where you're at? is your case back at VSC? has it been reopened?

cheeeeeeeeeeers! (tequila bottle passed to you!)

no lawyer used and case reopened but no rfe.....yet!

i'll take my tequila straight up and no training wheels!

Now there's the best idea I've seen all day, Americanwoman!!! I see by your timeline you made it clear through pkt 4 and had an interview scheduled in Paris. We made it through pkt 3 before they pulled the plug. tres enerve!!!!

BTW, were you able to contact anyone at the embassy in Paris? We never heard boo from them after my fiance sent back the pkt 3 checklist, etc. Not a word, nada, no call, no nothing. We both tried in vain to call, but were told the best solution to get info was to show up in person from noon to 3 on Fridays and hope you get in to talk to a live body. Kind of inconvenient if you don't live anywhere near Paris and are just trying to get an update on how things are going with your visa app. :hehe::blink::help::crying:

Pass the tequila!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

It'll be the jack daniels today!

rlt, I think you are on to something, they may be sending these things out in "batches" so it looks likely you guys may be next. I can't call those USCIS guys anymore, they don't know anything at all, I found out more here from you guys. Thanks again. My case is still in "under review" status but at least now I know they have it.

HAPPY 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

yesterday tequila!

tomorrow..........

Nothing else since then?

Also, I read someone got an touch from CSC. Should I bother hoping I´ll get one today?

hi rlt,

yup, the 22nd. and nothing since. what i don't get is the noa1's are getting rfe's and some are already approved! (gomez yesterday. I-129f submitted may 23rd!) what the bleep is going on up there? i'm ready to rally and go to vermont myself. i am so pissed off! first in, first out my a s s!

i'm not so sure about this batch thing. do you know how many in here are recalls? and if all the recalls are at vermont why have only a couple in here gotten rfe's? wouldn't there be more?

today is independence day so don't count on a touch.

gulp, glug, slurp, ahhhhhh. scotch gooooood!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

yesterday tequila!

tomorrow..........

Nothing else since then?

hi rlt,

yup, the 22nd. and nothing since. what i don't get is the noa1's are getting rfe's and some are already approved! (gomez yesterday. I-129f submitted may 23rd!) what the bleep is going on up there? i'm ready to rally and go to vermont myself. i am so pissed off! first in, first out my a s s!

i'm not so sure about this batch thing. do you know how many in here are recalls? and if all the recalls are at vermont why have only a couple in here gotten rfe's? wouldn't there be more?

today is independence day so don't count on a touch.

gulp, glug, slurp, ahhhhhh. scotch gooooood!

Yeah, well.. all my hope to understand how they would be processing it is over.

I thought they were sending the RFEs to NOA1 people first, then it would be our turn and only then, they would be approving people from the NOA1 date, menaing we would be good.

Now they are not sending the RFE to the recalled cases and are processing the NOA1 people, and that´s endless, since we have people applying everyday.

Only 2 of us got the RFE email, so they are not working fast on our case. Come on, they reopened ours almost 2 weeks ago and haven´t touched it since then. That´s not "working hard on the recalled cases".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.