gigant

Arrested for speaking with a (cop) prostitute: what happens now?

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
Sorry, but you should have realized that being on a random street in Queens at 4 am....who else is out on the streets at 4 am at that time??? Come on dude, you played yourself out and you expect sympathy??

So it's illegal to be in Queens at 4am? Wow, and here I thought this was America where I can go places when ever I please. Apparently some immigrants don't want me to.

Filing for N-400 now

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear American Angel,

Stop lyin and foul yourself and your family.

I'm sure you have been offered or approached or approached by a "working lady" in a lifetime have you not? Don't lie!

If "negotiating sexual performances" is a CRIME then I'd be very happy to leave this country: all I did was asking questions to that lady and, yes, a price was mentioned but it was all verbal I haven't even touched her;

I plaid guilty without knowing what the consequences for play not guilty were; if I can reopen the case I will but ill have to ask what the consequences will be if convicted.

Fyi I work in Wall St Manhattan and I've been working for US corporate financial world for years.

Have done 0.00 illegal things in this country not even a ticket; I created jobs, built houses, paid salaries and helped to the growth of this town: I don't give a s*** if people like you that claim to be "the perfect citizen" and try to put me down.

Then please gooooooooooooooo!!! Bu-bye. See ya. Sayonara. Say Goodnite Gracie. Adios. Hasta la vista. Bon Voyage. Adieu. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!!!! Need a ride to the airport??? We can stop at some strip clubs on the way!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

was she hot ?

----------

Petition for Wife and our 3 kids. IR1 & IR2s

NVC Journey

April 22nd, 2009 - Received NVC Packages for all 4 Petition w/Case Numbers

April 22nd, 2009 - DS-3032 and AOS bill received in package

April 24th, 2009 - DS-3032 sent via email

April 24th, 2009 - AOS bill paid online

May 2009 - DS-3032 accepted

May 2009 - IV Fee Generated

May 26th, 2009 - Paid IV Fee Online

May 27th, 2009 - Shows Paid

May 28th, 2009 - IV Package Sent

June 1st, 2009 - Shows Delivered

June 15th, 2009 - Received RFE? for not submitting AOS

June 18th, 2009 - AOS Package sent

June 22nd, 2009 - Delivered 11:42 am, PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801

June 22nd, 2009 - Request for expedite submitted

June 24th, 2009 - Checklist received (AOS package)

July 7th, 2009 - Wife's Case Complete

July 7th, 2009 - RFE for kids cases

July 7th, 2009 - Overnight 864w to NVC for kids cases

July 10th, 2009 - Received package

July 14th, 2009 - NVC automated system show checklist letter received for kids cases

July 21st, 2009 - as per NVC request second email sent requesting expedite of interview

July 24st, 2009 - NVC cases show complete

November 23rd, 2009 - Medicals in Toronto

November 26th, 2009 - Medical packages received

November 2nd, 2009 - Interviews are scheduled for 12/18/2009

December 18th, 2009 - Approved and Visas in Hand

December 21st, 2009 - POE... Windsor/Detroit

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Gigante just likes to hear "5 dolla make ya halla"

You dont get arrested for free bj's, you get arrested for agreeing to a service. No one cares that you clean toilets on Wall St, none of us have been arrested for prostitution or patronizing one either.

You come on a public forum, announcing your poor character, and then wonder why people tell you you are scum and to go back to your home country? Odd indeed. Perhaps instead of wasting cash on hoe's, you should spend some cash on a shrink Paco.

A woman is like a tea bag: she does not know how strong she is until she is in hot water.

- Nancy Reagan

gigant - Many of the posters are holier than Christ (or perhaps even holier than his mother Mary). They seem to like to stone everyone any chance they get.

You have a legitimate problem and your best approach will be to talk to an immigration attorney, who may have handled such other cases and can help you comply with the immigration rules. There are worse crimes that people have committed and with help of attorneys they can overcome them - case in point - there are actually forms and processes set up for people who illegally cross into USA (without being inspected) either through Canada or Mexica - so it's not impossible to overcome these things. Good Luck

Let me just adjust my halo.

Ya know what dont make assumptions about me. I am not holier than the people you mentioned (people who I do not believe in btw, so that halo is really unlikely)

The guy made a boo boo and instead of saying "I screwed up, whaddya reckon i should do" it is everyone else's fault and he's in finance and works on wall street and has contributed so much and poor me....bla bla bla...

His attitude stinks. And that is what I take against. Your right, people have committed worse crimes but if they admit up to them and quit blaming it on other people, I dont take against them either. I worked with offenders so I am used to the "it wasn't me gov" route of defence and have no respect for it.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
gigant - Many of the posters are holier than Christ (or perhaps even holier than his mother Mary). They seem to like to stone everyone any chance they get.

You have a legitimate problem and your best approach will be to talk to an immigration attorney, who may have handled such other cases and can help you comply with the immigration rules. There are worse crimes that people have committed and with help of attorneys they can overcome them - case in point - there are actually forms and processes set up for people who illegally cross into USA (without being inspected) either through Canada or Mexica - so it's not impossible to overcome these things. Good Luck

Let me just adjust my halo.

Ya know what dont make assumptions about me. I am not holier than the people you mentioned (people who I do not believe in btw, so that halo is really unlikely)

The guy made a boo boo and instead of saying "I screwed up, whaddya reckon i should do" it is everyone else's fault and he's in finance and works on wall street and has contributed so much and poor me....bla bla bla...

His attitude stinks. And that is what I take against. Your right, people have committed worse crimes but if they admit up to them and quit blaming it on other people, I dont take against them either. I worked with offenders so I am used to the "it wasn't me gov" route of defence and have no respect for it.

Agreed. It's one thing so say "Hey look I screwed up I need help" I'm not trying to say I'm better than him. We all f**k up but according to him its not his fault he didn't touch the girl so lets blame the cop who did it on purpose. Hahahahahaha

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Next time, the OP should take the wisdom of the good Admiral.

admiralackbar2jl1.jpg

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Timeline
Dear American Angel, Stop lyin and foul yourself and your family. I'm sure you have been offered or approached or approached by a "working lady" in a lifetime have you not? Don't lie! If "negotiating sexual performances" is a CRIME then I'd be very happy to leave this country: all I did was asking questions to that lady and, yes, a price was mentioned but it was all verbal I haven't even touched her; I plaid guilty without knowing what the consequences for play not guilty were; if I can reopen the case I will but ill have to ask what the consequences will be if convicted. Fyi I work in Wall St Manhattan and I've been working for US corporate financial world for years. Have done 0.00 illegal things in this country not even a ticket; I created jobs, built houses, paid salaries and helped to the growth of this town: I don't give a s*** if people like you that claim to be "the perfect citizen" and try to put me down.
Then please gooooooooooooooo!!! Bu-bye. See ya. Sayonara. Say Goodnite Gracie. Adios. Hasta la vista. Bon Voyage. Adieu. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!!!!! Need a ride to the airport??? We can stop at some strip clubs on the way!!!!

Thanks for the ride dude,

I'd prefer to stop by your house and give ur wife a nice

Italian unforgettable "good bye"...

I was just going to miss this thread... I'm sympathetic to you the op...really...awww, poor awesome wall st guy!

Creating jobs, paying workers etc must really be hard work, not tiring enough to keep you at home from crawling round the notorious streets for a quick freebie.

Just when you thought it wont take a while, you hear them say STOP, YOUR HANDS ON THE WALL MR...i bet the sweet e...r...e...c...t...i...o...n... died straight up.

That was mean! They sure know how to f...up a man's wet dreams, and she was darn hot. That sucks yes!

My question,.... when would it air on tv? You know the ...Bad boy, bad boy ...what you gonna do, watcha gon do when they come for you.... the exciting part where the guys are pulled over and they look stupidly at the camera and try to make retarded explanations! Officer is my mom gonna see this?

I wont want to miss your episode! Now joke aside...

You messed up... you should expect a reaction from people in a public forum. Drop the attitude!

Dont file yet, give em some time to blow away, if you stop accepting free services and stay out of jail for atleast 2years it ll be better!

Edited by Beautiful_years

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Whether you think this arrest was fair or not is irrelevant. You should get a lawyer, and if possible get an immigration lawyer because they will know how this situation affects your immigrant status and your request for citizenship.

Mattr.

N-400

2008-09-15 Mailed N-400

2008-09-16 Check cashed

2008-09-24 NOA1 received

2008-10-10 BIO

2009-02-12 Interview - passed!

2009-02-18 Oath

2009-02-18 American citizen!

was she hot ?

:jest: Cops never look hot when they have to play dress up. :rofl:

My Citizenship Timeline

Service Center : Nebraska

CIS Office : St Paul, MN

Date Filed : 2008-07-31

NOA Date : 2008-08-06

Bio.Rcvd Date : 2008-08-15

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-28

Interview Date : 2008-12-08

Approved : YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Approval 2009-03-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!File is in line for Oath Schedule

Oath Letter Rcvd: 2009-04-03

Oath Ceremony : 2009-04-30

Total Time So Far: 9 months, 0 days ..WooHoo!!!!!!!! Can You Hear The Sarcasm =)

I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

Dear American Angel, Stop lyin and foul yourself and your family. I'm sure you have been offered or approached or approached by a "working lady" in a lifetime have you not? Don't lie! If "negotiating sexual performances" is a CRIME then I'd be very happy to leave this country: all I did was asking questions to that lady and, yes, a price was mentioned but it was all verbal I haven't even touched her; I plaid guilty without knowing what the consequences for play not guilty were; if I can reopen the case I will but ill have to ask what the consequences will be if convicted. Fyi I work in Wall St Manhattan and I've been working for US corporate financial world for years. Have done 0.00 illegal things in this country not even a ticket; I created jobs, built houses, paid salaries and helped to the growth of this town: I don't give a s*** if people like you that claim to be "the perfect citizen" and try to put me down.

Thanks for the ride dude,

Are you sure you really want to do that? You have already made one bad choice. THings can only get worse for you unless you are a good boy from now on. Fuggetaboutit!

ItalianMafia.jpg

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Yeah now we can add threatening to solicitation and shop lifting. LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.