panamania79

Saudi women launch lingirie shop boycott.

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I find ur statement funny.. "they are allowed to wear lingirie there? do u think they wear a niqab at home??? ... They may just appreciate keeping what goes on in the bedroom private.

I know my statement must sound funny,but I don't know,really I don't.

Don't sweat it. Woman can't drive or vote there either!!! So nothing would surprise me.

My thoughts exactly,so that's why I asked if lingirie is allowed there. :unsure:

They have to wear something under their clothes. Even granny panties and Platex bra's are lingerie.

:huh: How un-sexy !

Are you sure about that Gary?! :unsure::P

Maybe they go "commando"!!! :lol:

That's better than granny drawers and the 18 hour bullet proof bra !

Fixored.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even ask women to help me buy underwear.

They basically help people find their proper bra size.

You guys have no idea how important sexy stuff underneath is for muslim women everywhere. Because Muslim men often keep several wives, each in their own house/apt., each wife competes for the husband to please him when it is her turn for him to stay the night. THe woman and her friends spend much time sharing beauty secrets and try to out do each other in the bedroom with the man. So underneath all those drab full-length robes, are some hot babes with Victoria's secrets sexy stuffs! We have an ancient saying that applies here: You can't tell a book by itz cover. Going under the covers with these ladies is where the action really is! :blush:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I like the bra ladies. They're so helpful. On a good day I can fill a B cup, on an extraordinary day I can wear a C (that doesn't happen often). One bra lady stuck her hands down in my bra and pulled my boobs together, her work was magical. My cleavage has never been the same.

either buy duct tape or marry that gal. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
I like the bra ladies. They're so helpful. On a good day I can fill a B cup, on an extraordinary day I can wear a C (that doesn't happen often). One bra lady stuck her hands down in my bra and pulled my boobs together, her work was magical. My cleavage has never been the same.

either buy duct tape or marry that gal. :thumbs:

:lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

You guys have no idea how important sexy stuff underneath is for muslim women everywhere. Because Muslim men often keep several wives, each in their own house/apt., each wife competes for the husband to please him when it is her turn for him to stay the night. THe woman and her friends spend much time sharing beauty secrets and try to out do each other in the bedroom with the man. So underneath all those drab full-length robes, are some hot babes with Victoria's secrets sexy stuffs! We have an ancient saying that applies here: You can't tell a book by itz cover. Going under the covers with these ladies is where the action really is! :blush:

Now that's what I'm talkin bout! I call it my dirty little secret..

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

Just like Big Love ? :unsure:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

Just like Big Love ? :unsure:Since women over there have little freedom,I thought they had to wear ugly underwear also.

The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
January 12,2011-RFE

I was at Istanbul IAP a few weeks ago, and saw a flight boarding for Jiddah, and all the women were wearing the same style dress with their faces covered, and the men were wearing the same terry-cloth style dress. It's pretty sad that a country would impose such extreme laws upon it's citizenry.

I imagine that KSA is probably the worst country to be in if you're a woman.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline
I was at Istanbul IAP a few weeks ago, and saw a flight boarding for Jiddah, and all the women were wearing the same style dress with their faces covered, and the men were wearing the same terry-cloth style dress. It's pretty sad that a country would impose such extreme laws upon it's citizenry.

Ok yes to some extent, but please don't associate it with Islam as I wear the hijab and no one is imposing it on me.

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Ok yes to some extent, but please don't associate it with Islam as I wear the hijab and no one is imposing it on me.

So back to the topic. Just what do you wear underneath that cute hijab? :whistle:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Voluntarily wearing something is alot different than doing so by threat of force.

If you're voluntarily wearing something for your faith, power to ya.

21FUNNY.gif

Timeline

Voluntarily wearing something is alot different than doing so by threat of force.

When my aunt was going through her Muslim stage,she said that she liked dressing like that and that everyone thinks that it's oppressive but that is not the case.

January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

When my aunt was going through her Muslim stage,she said that she liked dressing like that and that everyone thinks that it's oppressive but that is not the case.She said "people think that we want to wear mini skirts,but we don't want to."

January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree that it is not oppressive if is being worn voluntarily because of a persons faith -or whatever reason. But it is oppressive if a country forces people to dress a certain way, IMO.

That's the difference. A woman above said that she wears it by choice, which is obviously not oppressive.

But, IMO, the laws of Saudi are somewhat oppressive to women if they have no choice but to wear the full garb. Maybe many of those women would choose to wear it anyway, but at least they would have a choice!

Edited by Marina-Del

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Timeline

True True True. Lots of the laws of Saudi have nothing to do with Islam and seem rather extreme to myself too. I wear "normal" clothes. Most days-jeans, long shirt or dress because in America some of the dresses are so short I wear them as shirts, jacket if the shirt is short sleeve, and a scarf-simple as that! And when I wear the jilaba or abaya (the traditional middle eastern long dress) I wear a cami underneath and that's about it :whistle:

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13