Sharon

SNOWSTORM CHECK!!

145 posts in this topic

Update in the Blue Ridge Mountains - 10:40 a.m.

Was lightly raining on and off for about an hour. Now light snow again.

If it doesn't start picking up, I can see the forecasters being made a fool of.... :whistle:

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, oh, sure!! NOT YET! I am in Washington DC right now getting packed to return to Dallas. I have a few hours before my flight so will be doing some touristing stuff (was here for a training class all week). They are saying that the worst will be starting later today but right now there is nothing. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that my flight doesn't get delayed at National . . . well, at least not too long . . . I want to be home tonight in my own bed. I like DC but it is time to go!!

well, my flight got cancelled but I managed to get booked on an earlier flight (I LOOOOOOOOOVE flight notification msgs on my cell phone since it got to me much earlier than I would have thought about trying to check . . . although i did logon to the airlines website to get updated info) . . . so no more reports on snow from me . . . gotta get out ahead of the flight delays. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE, don't let this flight get cancelled or I am stuck in DC!!!! LOL, I think it is early enough to avoid that . . . well, I HOPE!

OH is in DC airport right now too! He just called me. He missed his connection due to being stuck on the runway for 40mins...:rolleyes:

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

OOO! OOO! OOO! UPDATE: It be snowing here in Georgia...a little bit on the ground but roads are passable. Sure is pretty coming down though :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

no snow in st louis

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Southern Washington state, 9:07 am:

No snow.

Sun.

*salute*

:P

Slider. :P

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Well, as you can see by the pic below, there's been a bit of an accumulation compared to this morning's 8 a.m. pic but not a whole lot. There's about an inch on the ground. It IS starting to come down a bit thicker now tho...

1:13 p.m:

1000393r0mg.jpg

Cold 'n windy here in S.TX with frost this coming night brrrrrrrr

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

3pm here in south jersey/philly area...

fairly brisk precipitation of snow, but no accumulation as of yet... will post pics as it starts to coat

gonna run out to the store now... yeah, yeah, i know... procrastination....

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Filed: Timeline
3pm here in south jersey/philly area...

fairly brisk precipitation of snow, but no accumulation as of yet... will post pics as it starts to coat

gonna run out to the store now... yeah, yeah, i know... procrastination....

lol

i just got back from the store.. got a lot of soda and water. Did groceries last night so im ok on that.

judging by the weather forecasts online, it looks like it may not be quite as bad as they had thought... the blizzard warnings have shifted to new england instead of the ny area... looks like boston may get b!tchslapped by old man winter. serves em right! :P

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Snowing here, I took this picture with my phone so its a bit crappy, & ya cant see that its still actualy snowing :o:yes:

0ops had to EDIT :huh: forgot to say MICHIGAN!!! :blush:

post-10070-1139688519_thumb.jpg

Edited by euro

Amanda-England (Yorkshire)- Mark-USA(Michigan)

April/04/2005- Visa journey began!!

We did both K3 & CR1 visa's, got both!!- I returned to England for my CR1 interview after first arriving on a K3 visa!!

May/25th 2006- Green card arrives in the mail................YAY!!

19th June 2006 I Had to go to the Social Security Office to get my number, the DS-230 didnt work for me!!

26-June-2006- Social Security# arrived in the mail....YAY!!

Feb 2008 lift conditions <<<reminder to self!!<<<< went to England for a visit instead, no rush right, 90 days is a long time,LOL

Removing Conditions Begins

Mailed I-751 April 12th 2008

signed for @ NSC April 16th

NOA date April 16th

Conditional GC expired May 5th 2008

Biometrics Detroit May 10th 2008

10 year Green card ordered August 20th 2008

Citizenship any time from feb 2009