muñequita linda

Medical exam at St. Luke's

43 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, my friends! I am planning to have my medical examination at St. Luke’s in a couple of weeks. Please offer me any advice that might facilitate the exam and may actually help me pass it. Something like specific do’s and don’t’s and your experience at St. Lukes might help. Also, please post any relevant matter that might not have been covered at the Embassy’s website. Thanks.

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my friends! I am planning to have my medical examination at St. Luke’s in a couple of weeks. Please offer me any advice that might facilitate the exam and may actually help me pass it. Something like specific do’s and don’t’s and your experience at St. Lukes might help. Also, please post any relevant matter that might not have been covered at the Embassy’s website. Thanks.

Proven and tested.Inom ka ng Evap milk bago ka mag Xray para d makita kng ano mang problema meron sa xray result. Good luck.

Don't go when having your period. Go after 12 noon on Tuesday thru Thursday. Sooner you do the medical the better.

Make copies of your passport as they wil take it. You won't get it back until after your interview. You may need copies to do CFO.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Proven and tested.Inom ka ng Evap milk bago ka mag Xray para d makita kng ano mang problema meron sa xray result. Good luck.

yeah,that would help too! i drink two cans of Bear Brand early morning before i traveled to St. Luke's. Just make sure you have enough rest before that day if possible make it 8 hours. :D

vAYw-19x.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

vAYw-195.jpg

vAYw-19t.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

Make a copies of your immunization record..don't leave any blank in the form that you are going to fill up..

{CAUTION}=St.lukes staff some are MALDITA,MATARAY... :bonk: }

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Sis, it's good you come up with this thread :thumbs: . I am planning to have my medical soon.

N-400 Application for Naturalization

September 21, 2012 - N-400 packet sent
September 24, 2012 - Check cashed
September 26, 2012 - NOA 1 received
October 01, 2012 - Biometrics letter received
October 26, 2012 - Biometrics appt @ 11am
March 1, 2013 - Oathtaking. US citizen finally!!!

"You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

wgto58qj1o5xq.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiancee is going for hers also in 2 weeks.shes going during the holy week.what date are you planning

to go?

So far I don't know the date as I still have to schedule my interview at the Embassy. When I called them earlier, I was advised that the approved petition is not with them yet.

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Timeline

My fiancee had her medical exam last week, and it went very smoothly. bring your vaccination records, the money for the fee of course, and show up early. She arrived at 4am and was done the first day at 4pm. The next day, when she went back for the vaccinations, she arrived at 10am and was done at noon.

Timeline

How I wish I had a tip for you, but I don't. Actually, I should have seen that advice about drinking milk before the x-ray so I could probably have avoided the sputum test. Now I have to wait for 2 more weeks for the sputum test result. :devil:

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

3014749141_d554587673.jpg

My wife simply showed up early at 5AM, took all day the first day. Then again the 2nd day was long. But had no problem. Didnt do anything special. I did have her bring extra passport photos. Not sure if she needed them. She sailed through.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiancee is going for hers also in 2 weeks.shes going during the holy week.what date are you planning

to go?

So far I don't know the date as I still have to schedule my interview at the Embassy. When I called them earlier, I was advised that the approved petition is not with them yet.

Hello girl Linda

My fiance and I just talked now..he let me decide if when do i go for my medical exam..we planned probably on april...We just wait for the letter of appointment from the NVC.

Let me know the date on your med.exam huh...

Jovie

post-61422-1237956252_thumb.jpg

Goodluck sa Medical mo Sis Linda:)

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Click on the link on my signature for the medical, interview and CFO experience. Hope this helps! Good luck!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.