Latemay

Anyone left for April/May 08 ?

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Finally approved!!!!! :dance: Good luck to all, I know how VSC sucks.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW !!! I'm happy for you, you derve it after waiting for so long, I still have no touches, no updates, nothing my receipt date is May 28th/08, hopefully i will get my approval soon. Did you call anyone or write to anyone for the approval or you just waited it out? Again Congrats.

''No tomo te, tomo cafe mi amor,yo como arepa y pabellon, con mi zunbao machuco el English when I talk,Im a VENEZUELAN in New York''

(King Chango)

WOW !!! I'm happy for you, you derve it after waiting for so long, I still have no touches, no updates, nothing my receipt date is May 28th/08, hopefully i will get my approval soon. Did you call anyone or write to anyone for the approval or you just waited it out? Again Congrats.

I applied before you, so that means you should be next. I did called my lawyer and they called the whatever office and told them that I had to wait 180 day before I can request some explanation. So i was just not happy about that. I have seen a lot of MAY filers getting approved in all forums so Im guessing your approval should be before May for sure. Good luck man.

Remember the messege I kept posting? if you have that means they are working on it.

I dont even have that message, and after my last update (after fingerprints) they never emailed me , i keep logging on to the website everyday and checking the status,hopefully soon i will get an answer, and yeah i'm seeing beginning of may people getting approved, it makes me a little desperate when i c people from late May getting approved, but again bro Congrats, only us Vermont people know how muh it sucks to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait...

''No tomo te, tomo cafe mi amor,yo como arepa y pabellon, con mi zunbao machuco el English when I talk,Im a VENEZUELAN in New York''

(King Chango)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 3, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

See my timeline for all previous dates!

Naturalization:

6/28/09: Mail N-400 to Texas

7/6/09: NOA1

7/24/09: Biometrics

10/08/09: Interview

11/21/09: Receive oath date

01/22/10: Oath Date

With thanks to all the helpful people who made this journey slightly more bearable.

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to thank everyone for this forum, it helped a lot

I GOT THE EMAIL YESTERDAY!!!! :)

The usual, card production etc... as of April 7th

RD May 23 2008

Hang in there everyone!

Congrats, Im May 28th no touches, no emails since july7th/08, hopefully im next, but again Congrats,

(King Chango)

Congrats to all recent approvals! :thumbs:

For those of us who are still waiting, don't give up! Wish us Luck! :star:

N-400

5/29/2010 - USPS Express Mail Out N-400

6/2/2010 - Priority date

6/9/2010 - Check cashed

6/11/2010 - NOA in my mail box

6/17/2010 - Able to see case status "Initial Review"

6/18/2010 - LUD

7/2/2010 - Called mis-information line to put in a service request for STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED "FP NOTICE"

7/8/2010 - LUD, at 2:32am, received text msg and e-mail for req. for add'l evidence being mailed out on July 6th, believe it's for the FP

7/12/2010 - Received FP notice in mail, scheduled for 8/2/2010

7/15/2010 - Walk in FP

7/22/2010 - Online status changed to "Case sent to local office for interview schedule"

7/27/2010 - Received interview letter for 8/23/2010

8/23/2010 - Passed interview, was informed that next oath date is 9/22/2010 and oath letter will come in the mail

9/3/2010 - Received oath letter in the mail for 9/22/2010

Disclaimer: All comments, advice and information are given out by my kind intention, please use them at your own risk and do not hold me liable or responsible for any inaccuracy.

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to thank everyone for this forum, it helped a lot

I GOT THE EMAIL YESTERDAY!!!! :)

The usual, card production etc... as of April 7th

RD May 23 2008

Hang in there everyone!

Congrats, Im May 28th no touches, no emails since july7th/08, hopefully im next, but again Congrats,

If it helps, I got the card production e-mail this last Sunday (4/5) stating that card had been ordered on 4/3.

My RD was 5/20. It looks like Latemay filed just after me and was approved a few days later.

While these applications by no means go exactly in order, it seems like they are working their way towards

the end of May. Good luck.

Edited by Rigoletto

KingCan you give me hope!!, im may 28th. I wonder if the USCIS will update their time tomorrow? their last update ont heir webpage was March 16 - working on April 20/08. Good luck to all of us.

(King Chango)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.