Latemay

Anyone left for April/May 08 ?

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:whistle:

I guess we all have to wait now. The funny thing is that I have never check the status until this month. Mainly because its almost a 12 month wait, so I started to wonder. Now i check it everyday and Im addicted to this forum to figure out clues for my cases. TIC TOC TIC TOC. They need to approve everyone and just call it even.

I just read in another forum ,someone who applied on in may and has a receipt dat eof may 2th got a pproved yesterday, i ahve the same receipt date, but i have gotte no email, letter, update,touch, NOTHING :angry::angry:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.p...0857&page=6

check out JIMMYC

''No tomo te, tomo cafe mi amor,yo como arepa y pabellon, con mi zunbao machuco el English when I talk,Im a VENEZUELAN in New York''

(King Chango)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we all have to wait now. The funny thing is that I have never check the status until this month. Mainly because its almost a 12 month wait, so I started to wonder. Now i check it everyday and Im addicted to this forum to figure out clues for my cases. TIC TOC TIC TOC. They need to approve everyone and just call it even.

I just read in another forum ,someone who applied on in may and has a receipt dat eof may 2th got a pproved yesterday, i ahve the same receipt date, but i have gotte no email, letter, update,touch, NOTHING :angry::angry:

check out JIMMYC

:angry:

Well that sucks!!! I cant remember my date but i know it was the first week of may. Question for you bdsmusa. What does your status say? My status says that is pending at the office which it was transferred.

check out JIMMYC

Well that sucks!!! I cant remember my date but i know it was the first week of may. Question for you bdsmusa. What does your status say? My status says that is pending at the office which it was transferred.

MY status says, case received and pending. it has said that since my last update july 7th/08

Check this out;

Since i have been reading about people getting approved from May and me receiving nothing on my case, i decided to call the USCIS again, I called last week and like i said a couple of posts before, they were no help and clueless. So today i decided to call them again I didnt enter any options i just pretended i had a rotary phone and they picked up faster than entering different options, anyways i got a customer service agent again, and again they were clueless BUT she decided to transfer me to an ACTUAL INMIGRATION OFFICER (THE REAL DEAL)well officer SANCEZ a nice lady picked up, she verified my info and proceeded to tell me that my case has been assigned to an adjudicating officer sine MAY 25th Wednesday-2 days ago. I have no touches on my online portafolio, but the officer told me that they can see everytime my case is touched, as opposed to the customer service agents who can only see what we see online. So hopefully i receive something by next week, but at least i know someone is working on it. She suggested i cll in 2 weeks, and ask to be transferred from customer service to an INMIGRATION OFFICER, so all guys and girls out there who are getting no answers from the USCIS i suggest you go ahead and call, and pray for me so I get an aproval soon.

''No tomo te, tomo cafe mi amor,yo como arepa y pabellon, con mi zunbao machuco el English when I talk,Im a VENEZUELAN in New York''

(King Chango)

check out JIMMYC

MY status says, case received and pending. it has said that since my last update july 7th/08

Check this out;

Since i have been reading about people getting approved from May and me receiving nothing on my case, i decided to call the USCIS again, I called last week and like i said a couple of posts before, they were no help and clueless. So today i decided to call them again I didnt enter any options i just pretended i had a rotary phone and they picked up faster than entering different options, anyways i got a customer service agent again, and again they were clueless BUT she decided to transfer me to an ACTUAL INMIGRATION OFFICER (THE REAL DEAL)well officer SANCEZ a nice lady picked up, she verified my info and proceeded to tell me that my case has been assigned to an adjudicating officer sine MAY 25th Wednesday-2 days ago. I have no touches on my online portafolio, but the officer told me that they can see everytime my case is touched, as opposed to the customer service agents who can only see what we see online. So hopefully i receive something by next week, but at least i know someone is working on it. She suggested i cll in 2 weeks, and ask to be transferred from customer service to an INMIGRATION OFFICER, so all guys and girls out there who are getting no answers from the USCIS i suggest you go ahead and call, and pray for me so I get an aproval soon.

bdsmusa, so your case says pending at VSC or at a USCIS office? Mine said Vermont for the longest time and on january change to transferred and pending.

this is what it says, and yeah it says vermont, you should call and talk to an officer, my case has no touches at all online, which sucks because what if they mae a decision on the next few days and they dont enter anything, i wont know what is happening, i have th email on for my portofolio. Im going to call back next monday after next week exactly on april 6th. My question to you is why did you get transfered?? they were supposed to transfer from June on, even the officer told me that over the phone. I have seem people from june that got transfered and they are already appoved and with their green cards in hand, even people from july which just pisses me off, for the record im ot pissed at the people that got their green card, but at USCIS.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On June 6, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

(King Chango)

this is what it says, and yeah it says vermont, you should call and talk to an officer, my case has no touches at all online, which sucks because what if they mae a decision on the next few days and they dont enter anything, i wont know what is happening, i have th email on for my portofolio. Im going to call back next monday after next week exactly on april 6th. My question to you is why did you get transfered?? they were supposed to transfer from June on, even the officer told me that over the phone. I have seem people from june that got transfered and they are already appoved and with their green cards in hand, even people from july which just pisses me off, for the record im ot pissed at the people that got their green card, but at USCIS.

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On June 6, 2008, we received this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I GUESS IM GOING TO WAIT FIRST THEN CALL. I HAD THE STATUS YOU POST FOR A WHILE THEN IT CHANGE IN JANUARY,09 TO:

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Not for nothing but you should call, if the sent you an RFE you have 60 days to send document, if you dont send them they deny your case and you now what comes after that, you have to go in front of the judge and ty to stop deportation. Good luck and keep intouch hopefully we all get approved soon and i mean S O O N!!!!!!

(King Chango)

Not for nothing but you should call, if the sent you an RFE you have 60 days to send document, if you dont send them they deny your case and you now what comes after that, you have to go in front of the judge and ty to stop deportation. Good luck and keep intouch hopefully we all get approved soon and i mean S O O N!!!!!!

:hehe:

Hey bdsmusa, baby_honey31 got approved. She applied 5/15/08. Good for her nut sucks for us since we are suppose to be before.

I saw it that she got approved, which gives me hope my receipt date is May 28th, so im still hoping to get approved soon, all i keep thinking is about the officer that has my file since last wednesday the 25th, what can be taking him/her so long??? im sure im not the only file he has, i checked today and updates on my portofolio.

(King Chango)

FYI. I know it's a Saturday but I called the USCIS # today and punched in my receipt # and it said they couldn't locate my case.

Guess I'll have to call back Monday when I can get a live person.

No touches online or anything else. Maybe this week I'll see some movement...but I will definitely follow up on the USCIS info. line. I wonder if you guys have called the automated line too??? And what response you get when you type in your #?

Adjustment of Status 2008

May 6, 2008 ~~~~~~~ I751 package mailed to Vermont

May 17, 2008 ~~~~~~~~Check Cashed

May 19, 2008 ~~~~~~~~ NOA1

June 20, 2008 ~~~~~~~ Fingerprinting appointment

April 1, 2009 ~~~~~~~~ APPROVED!!!!

K-1 Visa

October 11, 2005 ~~~~~ Mailed I129F (Vermont)

October 25, 2005 ~~~~~ NOA2 in email (yay)

February 8, 2006 ~~~~~ Interview Day! APPROVED!!!

AOS, EAD, AP

March 27, 2006 ~~~~~~ Mailed AOS, EAD, AP to Chicago

March 29, 2006 ~~~~~~ AOS, EAD, AP arrives at Chicago Lockbox

March 31, 2006 ~~~~~~~ NOA's for all 3

April 18, 2006 ~~~~~~ Biometrics Appointment in Providence

May 15, 2006 ~~~~~~ RFE in the mail-more financial info

May 26, 2006 ~~~~~~ AOS touched

June 19, 2006 ~~~~~ EAD Card in the mail

July 27, 2006 ~~~~~ Interview for Green Card

anyone heard anything in their cases?? i didnt saw any updates i called the 800 number but they just read whats online. whewww this is sucks

NO news for me, which sucks, i'm hoping i will get an answer this week since according to the IO somone had my case since wed he 25th, no updates, touche or whatever you want to call it. It trully suck.

(King Chango)

anyone heard anything in their cases?? i didnt saw any updates i called the 800 number but they just read whats online. whewww this is sucks

NO news for me, which sucks, i'm hoping i will get an answer this week since according to the IO somone had my case since wed he 25th, no updates, touche or whatever you want to call it. It trully suck.

tell me if this doesnt suck, someone who applied AUGUST 28TH/08 got approved already, which means that soon they will be working on september's apps(TRANSFERS TO CSC), and us that didnt get transfered get no news at all, god Im upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check it out

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=188093

(King Chango)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.