MercyandBill

Withdrawal of Application

121 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I was intending to go in with her but when we got to the guard and there was a big line she was the only one that he would let go through, I was surprised and I gave her the briefcase. But maybe it is her fault as well because she just gave him the whole thing to dig through. oh well, or maybe it is their fault for being so sleezey.

this is soooooooo ODD and WEIRD!

USCs are treated VIPs at the USEM..

and everybody knows that! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Good catch! A USC cannot be denied admittance to the Embassy grounds.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was intending to go in with her but when we got to the guard and there was a big line she was the only one that he would let go through, I was surprised and I gave her the briefcase. But maybe it is her fault as well because she just gave him the whole thing to dig through. oh well, or maybe it is their fault for being so sleezey.

Oh...really?

try to go in carrying a simple Cell phone and and see what happen.....

Anyhow, this story starting to get very interesting.....

Oh...really?

Duh! But if I agree to leave my cell phone and my rocket launcher outside, they will grant me asylum.

Oh...really?

Duh! But if I agree to leave my cell phone and my rocket launcher outside, they will grant me asylum.

The asylum part sound good..let make sure is not the mental one....heheheeh

apparently, the couple don't care much about each other's backgrounds. so the embassy is doing the checking for them. ^_^

taxpayer money at work....taxes that the OP didn't pay cuz he deducted his earnings right below the poverty line....but now he's irate that the consulate did their job?

Edited by Minya's wife
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

post 8, 19 and 37. there seems to be a discrepancy. :whistle:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Actually I did go to the Embassy. I was there when the interview took place and they would not even talk to me. I went to my Senators office when I got back and was told by an aid that he would not get involved. I think it was just a stupid aid and I will not stop trying to get their attention. This is just the start.

The charge that they tried to make stick was prostitution. She has been with only 4 men in her life and I am one of them and she gave the names and locations of 3 of us. If she was a prostitute she was the most unsuccessful one in history. They were fishing very hard in the interview and if they didn't come up with this they would have pinned something else on her.

I was sitting with an US Attorney in the waiting room all day. He was representing one of the other Fiancees and he told me that the process is all about finding reasons to deny and not reasons to accept.

He said he had worked for the Embassy in the past and he knew some of the people and he would talk to some of them as they passed by while we were waiting. His Client was railroaded also and he told me in advance that that would happen.

Thanks for all of your concern,

Mercy and Bill

ok sounds fair let me elaborate:

Mercy went for her first interview on Jan. 14th. the American lady interviewer asked her about my income, I own many businesses with many employees. My financial statements are 37 pages and the pre-screener pulled only my 1040 out of all the papers and gave them to her and she said that I did not have enough income and how come these income tax forms were only 2007. It went down hill from there.

The fact that my 1040 does not show a lot of income for 2007 is because I had a lot of deductions for that year. I had just recently put up two new commercial buildings and had a lot of deductions. Looking at the 1040 alone is not a good representation of my income or wealth and as for the 2007 income tax it was only Jan. 14th. "give me a break!" I do not know when she does her taxes. They need better employees in these Embassys.

She was unhappy that we had only one picture of us together, how come I had not come back to visit her again, why had I not given her a engagement ring yet, she asked about my previous marriages and Mercy was not very forceful in her answers and I had not told her much about them, the lady was probably having a bad hair day and sent it to the Fraud Unit. She was also probably upset about our age difference. Who knows.

I did not go into to much detail of my previous relationships and marriages with Mercy as it is not usually a good idea to go into these to soon in a relationship and besides it is not very romantic. If she had asked I would not have lied to her but I certainly wasn't going to volunteer the information to early and if the Embassy wanted to know anything about them they should ask me not her! That is also true for my income if the have questions about it they should ask me not her! I do not completely understand my financial statements myself that is what I have accounts for, to explain it to me.

This goes to show that it is important to document as much as possible including going way overboard on the documentation to avoid being sent to the Fraud Unit and that still cannot protect you from an incompetent case worker that cannot read a Financial Statement.

I went to Visa Journey and did some reading and found out that going to an second interview was was the same as being sent to Fraud Unit and I got really scared and immediately flew out for the second interview. There was a big misunderstanding and I was going to clear it up. I arrived a week early and I met the parents, saw where she grew up, took lots of pictures, gave her the engagement ring that I had bought months before, took pictures of that. I wanted to make sure I had all the objections were covered. I had my CPA's and Accountants work overtime to get my 2008 financials done early to bring them to the interview also. I printed out 600 pages of Yahoo txt's of us txt'ing every night in 8pt. and brought that also. This time I had overkill.

As I sat with the US Lawyer on the bench outside the interrogation unit he said that they do not like it when the petitioner shows up, that they are not looking for me to answer the problems they have with the petition. That means that they will have to look that much harder to find something to deny for.

I was surprised that they would not let me go into the interview when we got there so I gave mercy the large bag with all the documentation in it and told her if they had any questions about my financial situation or about my previous relationships that I was just outside and they could come and get me. She repeatedly told them that I was outside and they should ask me and they kept harassing her about the other relationships and finally he said to her that she was under investigation not me "whatever that means" and he was not going to come out and get me. That is probably because he knew that I would not stand for his nonsense and I would have stood up to him. He never did come out and get me but I was there all day!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When you go in the front door of the Embassy in Manila there is a hallway that goes straight down the middle and then there is a large waiting room on the left and an even larger one on the right and the one on the left is for immigrant visas and the one on the right is for non-immigrant visas or that could be reversed. Then if you proceed straight down the hall you come to a guard next to the guard on the right is a bench against the wall, with about 8 chairs along the wall next to it. Diagonally to the left looking at the guard is another waiting room for citizen services. The guard at the end of the hall would not let me go in with Mercy to the interview. He was letting other people go through that worked for the Embassy and had other business with the Embassy. At 8:30 in the morning the bench and all the chairs were full and when the guard started letting people through there was a mob at the guard gate.

Are you guys this bad to everyone that posts on this forum or do you want to know the color of the paint on the walls as well.

Timeline
Are you guys this bad to everyone that posts on this forum or do you want to know the color of the paint on the walls as well.

None of us know the color of the paint, but somehow, I'm sure you took note of it.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline
i heard alot about philippinos woman and how great they are in thier marrige life but i also know for evrything there is alimit ,if she fall in the trap of wrong man then she can kick big white #### without doubt .. :bonk:

101% TRUE. Mess with a filipina and she'll definitely can kick white nuts. Lol!!

i heard alot about philippinos woman and how great they are in thier marrige life but i also know for evrything there is alimit ,if she fall in the trap of wrong man then she can kick big white #### without doubt .. :bonk:

101% TRUE. Mess with a filipina and she'll definitely can kick white nuts. Lol!!

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

When you go in the front door of the Embassy in Manila there is a hallway that goes straight down the middle and then there is a large waiting room on the left and an even larger one on the right and the one on the left is for immigrant visas and the one on the right is for non-immigrant visas or that could be reversed. Then if you proceed straight down the hall you come to a guard next to the guard on the right is a bench against the wall, with about 8 chairs along the wall next to it. Diagonally to the left looking at the guard is another waiting room for citizen services. The guard at the end of the hall would not let me go in with Mercy to the interview. He was letting other people go through that worked for the Embassy and had other business with the Embassy. At 8:30 in the morning the bench and all the chairs were full and when the guard started letting people through there was a mob at the guard gate.

Give it up, noob! If you are seriously loving this girl, marry her now, and in five years, you can bring her to the US.

Edited by Rocky_nBullwinkle

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Give it up, noob! If you are seriously loving this girl, marry her now, and in five years, you can bring her to the US.

Perhaps the OP should check out this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88120

We are bad if you are LYING! :bonk:

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i don't understand.. why is there still a fuss about this? Ok you told us your story.. Some of us here gave you suggestions, their experiences, their opinions and others criticize you already. So what do you want to know now? We've said it all here. I think we're out of things to say to you. This time you have to do what you think is right. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.