MercyandBill

Withdrawal of Application

121 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What was the OP doing in Angeles City, anyways, if not a sex tourist? Give me a break!

This thread drives me nuts,i thought the girl is a sweet farmer girl from the province? :blink::wacko:

Yeah... drove me nuts as well. :blink:

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
AngelesCity.com

What was the OP doing in Angeles City, anyways, if not a sex tourist? Give me a break!

As I put in my posts earlier:

..... I was looking into the history on the Bataan Death March from WWII. My Great Uncle died on the death march and is buried in Manila. A lot of soldiers from New Mexico died on that march because the New Mexico Nation Guard was there at the start of the war. I have since posted information on Wikipedia.org about the Battling Bastards of Bataan Memorial at Camp O'Donnel....

Please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March

Camp O'Donnell is located 15 mi. north of Angeles City and if you want I will write to them and ask them to move the Memorial. Give me a break... That is exactly why I did not say anything about Angeles City earlier.

did you bother to ask if you could apply for IR1 visa instead?

that way, you could get her to come to the US in less than (5years) the given time she was told told to wait to re-apply for a US visa.

we did IR1, but despite the fact that we were already married, i was still asked about my past and his past relationships. good thing i knew everything about him (from his financial status, circle of friends, past relationships, family, work, EVERYHTING).

i guess it was a misunderstanding between the beneficiary and her CO. i feel for you both, i hope you guys get to resolve this soon..

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:pop:

got some Dr. Pepper there?

just diet. :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Diet Dr. Pepper

ETA: charles' i'll take it if she doesn't want it. ;)

Edited by Minya's wife
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Diet Dr. Pepper

I hate you both. Here, sign this paper that says you are not allowed to buy soda pop anymore.

len isn't into diet drinks, that skinny wench <_<

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Diet Dr. Pepper

I hate you both. Here, sign this paper that says you are not allowed to buy soda pop anymore.

How bout you sign that you'll switch to diet, like the rest of us who know what's what. ;)

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

despite of long thread and so much writting from OP ,i did not find anyhwere not even in a small corner how much he loves her and how much this decesion effected his dream and the love of his life ,,,

OP,if u love her soo much and so sure about her that u went ahead and pititioned her,,why dont u go head and marry her and bring her on spouse visa and for GOD sake if u happen to bring her dont see her less than u treat her with love and dignity ,even if she is a farm simple girl one day when she is in US her eyes will open and realize that she is not ur property or essets i hope by the time she realize that, u will also realize that money and GC can't buy woman's heart,,

i heard alot about philippinos woman and how great they are in thier marrige life but i also know for evrything there is alimit ,if she fall in the trap of wrong man then she can kick big white #### without doubt .. :bonk:

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

Does anyone know what this means legally or what can be done about it?

My Fiancée was railroaded into signing a Withdrawal of Application on Feb.10 at her second interview at the Manila Embassy. Four other Fiancées where given the same treatment the same day and all signed the Withdrawal of Applications. All were given the same all day treatment by four separate investigators. This cannot be an isolated incident. They must be doing it to a lot of fiancées. My fiancée signed for completely bogus reasons and did not even read the papers that were given to her She said that she just wanted to get out of there so bad that she would have signed anything so I am not completely sure what she had signed. She is a simple farm girl from Eastern Samar and very sweet. She was to busy bawling when she came out of the interview to make much sense out of what she said.

I am absolutely furious about how they treated her.

Does anyone know what recourse we have and can she Withdraw her Withdrawal. They threatened her with her being investigated and possibly going to jail if they found anything and I asked her what she would go to jail for and she did not really know maybe she thought for filing for a Visa and I asked her where the jail was and she thought maybe it was in the back of the Embassy.

It is not right what they are doing and by what I can tell it is not correct by USCIS Guidelines also.

see;http://www.fletc.gov/training/programs/legal-division/the-informer/research-by-subject/miscellanious/aliencriminalwithoutconviction.pdf

In my fiancées case she committed no violation of the law but because of her kind and gentle nature she was talked into admitting to a crime she did not commit and I think they are doing this to a lot of Filipinos.

It says in the guidelines that an adequate definition of the crime must be explained in understandable terms including all essential elements and an explanation of the crime in understandable terms and neither of these were explained to her. I am not much for getting her off on a technicality when she did nothing wrong and the only ones that did anything wrong was the US Embassy. But it may help the many, many of others that are being railroaded I believe every day.

She had an over zealous interrogator that just wanted to get admissions no matter what it took.

If you have advice for us or you want to tell us of your experiences with the second interview. Or if your Fiancée got railroaded also please post it here. I have been doing a lot of research on this subject and I have found some interesting case law on the subject and I would like to hear your responses.

Angeles City is too far from Eastern Samar to be a waitresssss??? of all places?? you can be a waitress in other places like cebu or tacloban? I think US embassy conducted a backdround investigation before interview and they found out something about the history of your fiancee. Are you sure she was not a prostitutes before you met her? Well, if you really love her, go to the phils. and stay there longer and investigate. If she really honest with you she will tell you the truth. Maybe by staying there will help for her application of visa next time. Good luck to you and your fiancee.

Does anyone know what this means legally or what can be done about it?

My Fiancée was railroaded into signing a Withdrawal of Application on Feb.10 at her second interview at the Manila Embassy. Four other Fiancées where given the same treatment the same day and all signed the Withdrawal of Applications. All were given the same all day treatment by four separate investigators. This cannot be an isolated incident. They must be doing it to a lot of fiancées. My fiancée signed for completely bogus reasons and did not even read the papers that were given to her She said that she just wanted to get out of there so bad that she would have signed anything so I am not completely sure what she had signed. She is a simple farm girl from Eastern Samar and very sweet. She was to busy bawling when she came out of the interview to make much sense out of what she said.

I am absolutely furious about how they treated her.

Does anyone know what recourse we have and can she Withdraw her Withdrawal. They threatened her with her being investigated and possibly going to jail if they found anything and I asked her what she would go to jail for and she did not really know maybe she thought for filing for a Visa and I asked her where the jail was and she thought maybe it was in the back of the Embassy.

It is not right what they are doing and by what I can tell it is not correct by USCIS Guidelines also.

see;http://www.fletc.gov/training/programs/legal-division/the-informer/research-by-subject/miscellanious/aliencriminalwithoutconviction.pdf

In my fiancées case she committed no violation of the law but because of her kind and gentle nature she was talked into admitting to a crime she did not commit and I think they are doing this to a lot of Filipinos.

It says in the guidelines that an adequate definition of the crime must be explained in understandable terms including all essential elements and an explanation of the crime in understandable terms and neither of these were explained to her. I am not much for getting her off on a technicality when she did nothing wrong and the only ones that did anything wrong was the US Embassy. But it may help the many, many of others that are being railroaded I believe every day.

She had an over zealous interrogator that just wanted to get admissions no matter what it took.

If you have advice for us or you want to tell us of your experiences with the second interview. Or if your Fiancée got railroaded also please post it here. I have been doing a lot of research on this subject and I have found some interesting case law on the subject and I would like to hear your responses.

Angeles City is too far from Eastern Samar to be a waitresssss??? of all places?? you can be a waitress in other places like cebu or tacloban? I think US embassy conducted a backdround investigation before interview and they found out something about the history of your fiancee. Are you sure she was not a prostitutes before you met her? Well, if you really love her, go to the phils. and stay there longer and investigate. If she really honest with you she will tell you the truth. Maybe by staying there will help for her application of visa next time. Good luck to you and your fiancee.

Yes they do background check to any potential immigrants.

apparently, the couple don't care much about each other's backgrounds. so the embassy is doing the checking for them. ^_^

Edited by felb

ROC mailed to USCIS -- June 10, 2011

ROC approved -- November 1, 2011

finally free of USCIS paperwork!

japan, japan! sagot sa kahirapan!

smswp8wx7d.png

I was intending to go in with her but when we got to the guard and there was a big line she was the only one that he would let go through, I was surprised and I gave her the briefcase. But maybe it is her fault as well because she just gave him the whole thing to dig through. oh well, or maybe it is their fault for being so sleezey.

this is soooooooo ODD and WEIRD!

USCs are treated VIPs at the USEM..

and everybody knows that! :whistle::whistle::whistle:

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.