MercyandBill

Withdrawal of Application

121 posts in this topic

Oh no, not again! Too many people have already taken for a ride by SirDrexel and HappyHardcore.

Is sure is entertaining though! :jest:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2008-12-02

I-129F Receipt Notice : 2008-12-05

RFE: 2009-02-26

Approval Notice: 2009-03-13

NVC Received: 2009-03-23

Left NVC: 2009-05-12

Stuck at NVC 50 days

Interview: 2009-06-23 Passed!

Visa picked up: 2009-06-25

POE Detroit: 2009-07-04

Married: 2009-09-11

Filed for AOS: 2009-09-22

Biometrics taken: 2009-10-29

Advance Parole approved 2009-11-04

Employment Authorization approved 2009-11-04

AOS Appointment 2009-12-15

AOS Approved 2009-12-15

Green Card Received 2010-01-02

Filed for ROC: 2011-09-17

ROC approved 2012-03-21

Green Card Received 2012-03-26

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:unsure:

Oh no, not again! Too many people have already taken for a ride by SirDrexel and HappyHardcore.

3/24/2006...got married

6/26/2006...I-130 sent to uscia

9/4/2007 ...I-130 aproved

9/4/2007....NVC recieved

8/4/2008...NVC completed

8/4/2008...case sent to USE/Islamabad

9/16/2008....interview date/put in AP

3/16/2009 .... 6 months of AP

4/16/2009.......7 months in AP

5/16/2009........8 months in AP

6/16/2009.........9 months in AP

6/15/2009.... visa issued

7/30/2009....visa in hand

POE 8/4/2009 Washington /dulles airport

8/28/2009....GC received/10 years validity

:o
It's SirDrexel playing again!

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Moderator usually lets this ####### go for 15 pages (like sirdrexel) then locks the post... I guess we have 10 more pages to go.

He is a millionaire.... construction business/real estate.

He has an internet business that makes lots of money too.

He has a filipina that signed a withdrawal.... something NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

He has deductions that somehow make it so that he is below the poverty line.... all the while, his internet business is making a profit.

His lawyer was going to quit if he didn't have a prenup.... scary, oh my, lawyer going to quit... shaking in shoes.

His is way older than her, he has been married multiple times before..... but no children now but now so eager to have them (i need to puke).

Come on moderator, do your job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK LOCK LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

Timeline

OK... scoff as you will! I am sorry I posted anything here. You can bury your heads in the sand but it will not change anything!

My intent was not to scare anyone but to get people to have as much outrage as I do. If nothing is said about this the Embassy it will just keep on doing it. I had no idea it was happening until I saw it first hand. All of you are grasping a straws trying to figure out why it is our fault and not the Embassy's. I will tell you a little more about the situation but I am not sure that some of you deserve it. The reason I did not mention it before is that it should not matter where someone is from to determine guilt or not!!!

The nearest town to Camp O'Donnell where I was visiting where there are any hotels, was Angeles City. Mercy worked as a waitress in a restaurant there and I am sure the some of you are thinking that all that work there are prostitutes. I am sure that if the Embassy wanted they could charge everyone there with Moral Turpitude. She was not a bar girl, nor a dancer she was just a waitress in a restaurant!!!

All of the other fiancées that were in with Mercy were from Angeles City also. Some of the girls probably are prostitutes but that does not make it is right to just use a shotgun approach to the problem and maybe you will get some that are guilty and you will probably get some that are not guilty and they did get Mercy! It is also not right to use every dirty trick in the book to break these Fiancées. How would you like it if they did it to your Fiancée? To have her come out of the interview bawling her eyes out and be completely unable to talk, or maybe I should say interrogation. I think that they should use the jail cells that they threaten the girls with in the back of the Embassy on the officials for perpetrating a fraud of protecting American interests to the American people.

To say that this isn't happening, well it is! I saw it! The American Lawyer that lives in Angeles City says it happens every day and what happens if they broaden this to include your Fiancée's town and maybe for prescription drug use and where did you get that prescription anyway? If they had something on Mercy they should have gone for it. Beating up on these girls just because you are to lazy to do good police work is just not right.

I hope this never happens to your Fiancée.

You should be very embarrassed;

DEDixon, Pepe Alvarez, bmtrrbt, and Mister Bill

at poking fun at this very serious issue and it is affecting peoples lives.

Timeline

This is specifically to you DEDixon.

What do you do go around with your compadres bulling people that post on this forum. I was providing information to people of matters that are important. That is what this forum is for. I see that you are a Senior Member and as such should act more responsibly. Your tactics are denying people the ability of getting information of importance are contrary to what this forum is about.

I cannot help it if your understanding of financial matters is extremely limited. Do not let you opinions deny other people of getting pertinent information. You and your bully friends should find a new forum to run roughshod over.

I will be reporting you to the Moderator.

oh im so sorry for saying that...but your story is so extra ordinary..i never heard something like this kind of situation...

and yes...it is an INTERROGATION...all they do is question and answer...i was sent to fraud but i was able to handle it without the need of my husband on my side to answer all the questions the filipino interviewer was asking me..they do interrogate applicant thats sent to fraud.

it was your fault why it happened to your petition...you were never prepared with all your documents and evidences so why you keep on complaining about it.

but anyways....good luck to your business i do hope you make so much money so if your fiance cant go to usa just live there in pi.

sorry again and God bless you.

Timeline
oh im so sorry for saying that...but your story is so extra ordinary..i never heard something like this kind of situation...

and yes...it is an INTERROGATION...all they do is question and answer...i was sent to fraud but i was able to handle it without the need of my husband on my side to answer all the questions the filipino interviewer was asking me..they do interrogate applicant thats sent to fraud.

it was your fault why it happened to your petition...you were never prepared with all your documents and evidences so why you keep on complaining about it.

but anyways....good luck to your business i do hope you make so much money so if your fiance cant go to usa just live there in pi.

sorry again and God bless you.

yes, thank you for your understanding and yes hindsight is 20/20. If a lesson can be learned about this is that it is much better to be well prepared for the first interview. Because I thought I could reason with them at the second interview if there was a misunderstanding. I was so wrong! Best not to go to the second interview.

Once again, Thank You

Timeline
This is specifically to you DEDixon.

What do you do go around with your compadres bulling people that post on this forum. I was providing information to people of matters that are important. That is what this forum is for. I see that you are a Senior Member and as such should act more responsibly. Your tactics are denying people the ability of getting information of importance are contrary to what this forum is about.

I cannot help it if your understanding of financial matters is extremely limited. Do not let you opinions deny other people of getting pertinent information. You and your bully friends should find a new forum to run roughshod over.

I will be reporting you to the Moderator.

Funny....

But, all the fakers have the same characteristic, they keep posting even after members have shown their disbelief and they keep explaining themselves to the Nth degree without getting irate. They usually remain somewhat level headed and calm.... I guess to keep the post going.... it works!

People that are telling the truth wouldn't have such thick skin, they'd leave with their feelings hurt. The fakers come in knowing they are going to need some thick skin... they are ready to take a beating, but keep at it until the post is closed, then we unusually never hear from them until they've created another ID, dreamed up another story... blah, blah, blah.

Good luck to you Bill.... looks like you are going to have to live in the PI to be with your woman.

Timeline
Funny....

But, all the fakers have the same characteristic, they keep posting even after members have shown their disbelief and they keep explaining themselves to the Nth degree without getting irate. They usually remain somewhat level headed and calm.... I guess to keep the post going.... it works!

People that are telling the truth wouldn't have such thick skin, they'd leave with their feelings hurt. The fakers come in knowing they are going to need some thick skin... they are ready to take a beating, but keep at it until the post is closed, then we unusually never hear from them until they've created another ID, dreamed up another story... blah, blah, blah.

Good luck to you Bill.... looks like you are going to have to live in the PI to be with your woman.

Did I sound irate? Sorry about that, it has been a very emotional experience. Thank you for concern. Bill

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
He has a filipina that signed a withdrawal.... something NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

This could be of use to someone, "something NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF". Just because no one has ever heard of it, doesn't mean its not true, it could be new or something unique in a case such as this.

You mention the problem of some people posting under fake user names to stir things up and really, they should be dealt with but don't be so quick to point the troll finger at someone.

The points you bring up indicating that this may be a troll thread could very well be facts in "Bill's" case that need to be thought over by him and others who think they may find themselves in a similar situation.

I have found many threads and responses to my posts very useful in helping Sweety and I in our Visa Journey and I thank this site and all those who participate.

TexPamp

K-1

March 17, 2008.....I-129F Packet sent to Vermont Service Center

March 20, 2008.....I-129F arrived at Vermont Service Center

March 21, 2008.....NOA 1

May 27, 2008........NOA2

June 19, 2008.......Delbros Paid

June 30, 2008.......Medical (Passed)

July 18, 2008........Interview (Passed, Pink and White slip)

Sept 17, 2008.......Recieved Visa

Sept 19, 2008.......CFO at St. Mary's

Sept 22, 2008.......Travel to USA, POE Honolulu, Late night arrival to Las Vegas

Sept 23, 2008.......MARRIED

Sept 25, 2008.......Left Las Vegas driving home

Sept 26, 2008.......Arrived in El Paso, Texas

AOS

December 8, 2008 Package sent

December 26, 2008 NOA

8114.gif

Timeline
Funny....

Did I sound irate? Sorry about that, it has been a very emotional experience. Thank you for concern. Bill

without.... so no you don't sound irate.

Timeline

This could be of use to someone, "something NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD OF". Just because no one has ever heard of it, doesn't mean its not true, it could be new or something unique in a case such as this.

You mention the problem of some people posting under fake user names to stir things up and really, they should be dealt with but don't be so quick to point the troll finger at someone.

The points you bring up indicating that this may be a troll thread could very well be facts in "Bill's" case that need to be thought over by him and others who think they may find themselves in a similar situation.

I have found many threads and responses to my posts very useful in helping Sweety and I in our Visa Journey and I thank this site and all those who participate.

TexPamp

Very true, but I can still call them as I see them. You and anyone who wants to believe can still take Bill's story to heart.

Filed: Timeline

AngelesCity.com

When you arrive in Angeles City, Philippines, you'll find the world's largest concentration of go-go bars. This web site contains a rundown of the bars. It's subjective and things change dramatically from hour to hour and day to day. "Managers change bars almost as fast as the dancers and waitresses. And you never know when a mamasan will leave a club and take 20 or so girls with her thus turning your favorite bar into your most hated in one night. You just never know what you are going to find behind the door until you walk through it." Jung (10/2002). The best go-go bars have a good lineup (pretty dancers), appealing uniforms, lively music, a quality sound system, good aircon, adequate ventilation, cold beer, waitresses who don't get creative (overcharge) when adding up your bill, good general ambiance and a manager or mamasan who keeps everything on track. Depending on a customer's perspective, that can be any go-go bar, anytime. You just have to hit it right. What is right is in the eye of the beholder. We all have our different opinions. Angeles gives us the opportunity to wander around looking for it. The quality of the girls is comparable to what you find in Manila (though you can usually find a small number of prettier girls in Makati). If you're looking for a new friend for the night, you will almost certainly find a young lady to suit your tastes.

The editor's favorite go-go bars are denoted with a martini (which appears before the bar name).

You may e-mail bar reports to balibago@yahoo.com or post them anonymously on the Ac2 Message Board.

The Bar List is continuously updated as information becomes available.

Reflections of a first-time visitor to Angeles City: "Overall, there are not many places in this world to have a fun time on an economy budget, good camaraderie, live entertainment, and great sex. I have no problem forking out 20 bucks to get laid with someone who wants to be with me and enjoys it. If I was back in the states in either Los Angeles or Las Vegas I could pay $500 for entertainment, not get laid and possibly end up in jail all for the want of a bit of poon nanny. I'll take Angeles City over any other place out of the 38 countries I have lived in. Yes, you need to be careful, but come on, look at all the security at Disneyland and it's supposed to be the happiest place on earth. (I guess the guy who said that has never been to this Disneyland here in Philippines). Most places where we all come from we can have a date, pay over $100 and not even get a goodnight kiss from some broad-#### feminazi who thinks her ###### doesn't stink. This is heaven. I'm coming back." Capt Sparticus (05/2002)

All female employees of bars and clubs located in Angeles City are licensed by the city government. The minimum age for obtaining a license is 18.

DISCLAIMER: This web site is informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to its content. User assumes all risk of use. The owner accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from such use.

http://www.angelescity.com/intro.html

What was the OP doing in Angeles City, anyways, if not a sex tourist? Give me a break!

What was the OP doing in Angeles City, anyways, if not a sex tourist? Give me a break!

This thread drives me nuts,i thought the girl is a sweet farmer girl from the province? :blink::wacko:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.