21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
we already told you - nothing you can do until and if you get divorced.

I'm thinking troll.

yup....smells an awful lot like a troll. :thumbs:

He is a Jordanian man that is asking for help. He does not speak or write English well. Why does that make him a troll? You guys need to be a little more patient with him. I think this site is about international visa help. Right? This makes me embarrassed to be a member of this site when people treat newbies this way.

Meriem (F)

I had no problem understanding the English. I concurred that it was trollish because the statement was too full of the stereotypical key words that will get VJ riled in the 'were you or were you not used for a green-card" argument. Read the OP again: just arrived 3 months ago, has conditional GC, all of a sudden wife 'turned bad' and wants a divorce, and the OP is asking what will happen to his residency, will he get his 10 year card. On any given, VJ can get in a tizzy over such a post....especially because Mr. Mario is Jordanian.

And after peppering the board w/ his question, the OP is MIA, and hasn't responded to the various replies he's received other than to request that someone add him to yahoo messenger so he can explain better? Sorry....not going to convince me that there isn't something off here.

You know, if I was a newbie, and did not know any better and read some of the answers that was given by our VJ "troll police", I wouldn't be back either. I did get a PM from him after he read my post. I will not get into what was said, but I got some more information from him. He speaks Arabic and I will get my husband to try and help him more. I really believe he is not a troll. I I just wish people wouldn't be so cruel.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Timeline
sister Meriem, I was not being cruel. I told him -please read my post- that there was nothing he could do right now until he got divorced.

Sometimes people get angry because they don't get the answers they want. Sorry if I was rude to you, you are nice.

Thanks Len, I really try to be nice and give people the benefit of the doubt. I dont think the guy understands what you are trying to say. That is why I will get my husband to talk to him in arabic.

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline
sister Meriem, I was not being cruel. I told him -please read my post- that there was nothing he could do right now until he got divorced.

Sometimes people get angry because they don't get the answers they want. Sorry if I was rude to you, you are nice.

Thanks Len, I really try to be nice and give people the benefit of the doubt. I dont think the guy understands what you are trying to say. That is why I will get my husband to talk to him in arabic.

Meriem

Just be careful --- you really never know who is who ok?

Timeline

Meriem

Just be careful --- you really never know who is who ok?

Will do, Thank you! My husband is a really great judge of character. He will know what is up!

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Let's not jump to conclusions here people....

The OP asked what appears to be a legitimate question(s).

If you have nothing constructive to offer, refrain from posting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.