GloriaLuvsMoto2

done with interview today....

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey there guys! just thought id ask if its a good sign or what? Im done with interview this morning and the CO told me that so far all my documents looks good that they dont see a problem y as not to issue a visa. its just that he asked for the japanese police clearance as additional document where i manage to submit it the same day..3 hrs difference only(though its in the afternoon) They didnt asked me to pay the air 21 yet but told me that itll be in form of COD when they delivered it.. Does anyone have an experience like this recieving white/slip and blue slip but manage to comply. How long does it usually takes for me to recieve a visa. Pls enlighten me. Im this close to be with him. and i dont want this to all go wrong...thanks for your future replies. i really need to know! help me please.

Edited by GloriaLuvsMoto2

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

hey there guys! just thought id ask if its a good sign or what? Im done with interview this morning and the CO told me that so far all my documents looks good that they dont see a problem y as not to issue a visa. its just that he asked for the japanese police clearance as additional document where i manage to submit it the same day..3 hrs difference only(though its in the afternoon) They didnt asked me to pay the air 21 yet but told me that itll be in form of COD when they delivered it.. Does anyone have an experience like this recieving white/slip and blue slip but manage to comply. How long does it usually takes for me to recieve a visa. Pls enlighten me. Im this close to be with him. and i dont want this to all go wrong...thanks for your future replies. i really need to know! help me please.

NICE but to sad to tell u that if u get a police clearance from japan it takes 1 1/2 months to get a pc from japan...i dnt have interview date yet cuz im still waiting for the pc from japan before i can set an interview...Start now and after that u can have ur visa when u pass the pc from japan in usem...GOODLUCK :star:

Timeline

NICE but to sad to tell u that if u get a police clearance from japan it takes 1 1/2 months to get a pc from japan...i dnt have interview date yet cuz im still waiting for the pc from japan before i can set an interview...Start now and after that u can have ur visa when u pass the pc from japan in usem...GOODLUCK :star:

I read on here maybe 2 weeks ago that someone had the same issue with a Police Clearance, they went to the consulate of that country and got the clearance much quicker. Does not hurt to try it.

As for the air 21, they will just collect the fee at the delivery time.

Working on AOS

Timeline

I read on here maybe 2 weeks ago that someone had the same issue with a Police Clearance, they went to the consulate of that country and got the clearance much quicker. Does not hurt to try it.

I already submitted the Police clearance today aswell.. its just that after the interview itself. I just want to ask wether its a sign that i passed or not and if so, how long am i suppose to wait till a visa gets in my hand. Thanks..

OUR TIMELINE...

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Hi...

My fiancée interviewed on Monday, February 23. The Consul Officer told her that everything looked good. However, the Consul Officer told my fiancée that she needs to submit one more document before she will receive her visa. That is why the Consul Officer gave her a white slip instead of the magic pink slip. The white slip listed the required document.

My fiancée submitted the required document (along with the white slip and her passport) on Thursday, February 26. She submitted them to Window 17, which is only open Monday through Thursday between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.

She received her visa the next week. Her visa was delivered COD by air21.

Try not to worry too much about it. Keep yourself busy and your visa will arrive malapit na!

Good luck!

~ Tahoma & Chinook

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds good, just wait your visa your approved!!! congrats...

EAD APPLICATION:

2009-01-10 ----- E-filed EAD Application

2009-01-20 ------NOA1 Receipt Notice

2009-01-22 ------Biometrics appointment recieved by mail

2009-02-11-------Biometrics Date (done smoothly)

2009-4-15 -------- EAD Approved

2009-4-24 -------- EAD Received by mail ( yyyeeeeessssss)

5bmhyctuim6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pay the visa upon delivery. It will take 2-3 weeks before you can have your visa .Congratulations!

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Timeline

Thank you so much guys!!! it means alot to me to hear your replies. It alleviated my fear. Thank you so much and God bless to all!! ill keep you all posted.

OUR TIMELINE...

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Our Daughter Cheska

Give them what they ask for..... Just a minor delay for you. You will be with your SO soon! Good luck to you both! :thumbs:

The amount of time will depend upon how soon the CO reviews your case. Hopefully, you will get the visa soon. :thumbs:

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.