asia_tyson

help help help us

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Post #1

Group: Members

sorry if i double post it. pls help us, im begging all of you. pls share something...

good day to all!!

i found this website by accident and im hoping that anyone can help us with our present situation.

here's our situation first, i wil have my k1 interview on march 26th just last december my fiance got laid off so we decided to get his father as a co-sponsor last year my fiance started going to college. so right now since he doesnt have a job since december 2008 he is now a full time student, he filled up the i134 number seven (asking for what job he has) estating n/a since he doesnt have a job anymore. he got his tax return for 2007 and 2008 estating he is above poverty level. im a nurse here in the philippines and decided to quit my job since two months ago while preparing for the papers.

i thought our problem was over cause we already got a co sponsor. then another one arised.

my fiance sent his documents to me including all the photocopies of 129f package until i found out i miswritten evrything in g325a the part where in they were asking applicants employment last five years. (because i remember while filling it last june we were in a hurry cause that day was his flight going back to usa he was dictating it and im the one filling it up. we submiited it august to uscis without him even checking it we just found it out just two days ago

i wrote in there that he was employed as paramedic attendant from june 2004 up to present (we filled it up june 2008) but he quited there since july 2007.( then from july 2007 to dec 2008 he worked back at walter mart that i did not wrote in g325a) though i wrote that his first employment was with walter mart from oct 2001 to june 2004.

we dont know what to do anymore! we are so scared that we might get deny. 90 percent we are ready but we want to hear some of your insight. we sacrificed alot for this like all of you we want each other badly. we want to give up and start losing faith cause we dont know what to do now. so pls we will appreciate deeply any help u can extend.

i beg all of you. its very tough situation that we dont know where we wiil start from here

last question incase they will deny us can we re apply again for k1 and how long we need to wait in able to re apply again. do i need to go for my interview? im done with my medical and i passed it and my passport were already sent to us embassy.

pls help us, we badly need it. thank you

I am not sure if the USEM will accept co-sponsor for non-immigrant visa. I know they do accept for Immigrant Visa Applicant But you can try your luck coz I have read here that one of the VJ member it was a year ago that she was able to use a co-sponsor.

You will be fine 'coz you have a profession. Just bring all the documents that might be ask by the CO.

Good Luck! and God Bless!

Edited by sweet_wifey22

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

Timeline
I am not sure if the USEM will accept co-sponsor for non-immigrant visa. I know they do accept for Immigrant Visa Applicant But you can try your luck coz I have read here that one of the VJ member it was a year ago that she was able to use a co-sponsor.

You will be fine 'coz you have a profession. Just bring all the documents that might be ask by the CO.

thank you so much for reply and for reading my post.

thank you for the encouraging words u have given me it wil helped me emotionally. god bless

Being a experienced registered nurse should help you guys in your interview. You won't have any problem at getting a job in healthcare when you get settled in the US.

The petitioner is supposed to qualify finacially but at the same time I've seen COs take in to consideration the potential earning power of the applicant.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Being a experienced registered nurse should help you guys in your interview. You won't have any problem at getting a job in healthcare when you get settled in the US.

The petitioner is supposed to qualify finacially but at the same time I've seen COs take in to consideration the potential earning power of the applicant.

I agree with Haole :thumbs:

You will be fine.

Dont worry to much.

<style>body{background-image:url(http://images67.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/19twj-101.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;}</style>

I agree that your profession as a registered nurse will help you when you interview. The Consul Officer who you interview with has the discretion to grant you a visa despite any problems with your fiance's employment history or his income. Having a co-sponsor will most likely help you also. When my fiancée interviewed, the pre-screener and the Consul Officer never even asked to see my employment letter.

One thing I would strongly advise is for your petitioner to completely fill out, sign, and date a new I-129F...and send it to you before your interview (make sure he sends you the original...and not a copy). If the Consul Officer notices anything wrong with your first I-129F, you can give him the new, updated (corrected) I-129F. This will save you a lot of time because you will not have to wait for your petitioner to send you a new one, and you will not have to make another trip to the USEM to submit a new I-129F. The Consul Officer will accept the new, updated (corrected) I-129F during your interview. No worries!!!

Good Luck with your approval and for a speedy visa!

Tahoma & Chinook

aisa tyson...oops...I meant to say that the petitioner should send you a new, corrected G-325A...not a new I-129F.

~ Tahoma

Timeline

sweet eifey 22, tahoma, haole

from the bottom of our hearts we both thank you!!!

right now things getting clear and its really enlightened us and made us continue with this battle we almost lost our faith and so hopeless, we were so miserable for the past 2 days all i do was to cry, its also painful that my family and his family were so been affected by this stupid error we commited. im so much concern with the miswritten info i have put in g325a to be honest.

thank you guys for helping us, it means so much to us and words were not enough to extend how thankful we were cause u gave time to read and drop us your advices and knowledge.

may god be with you all!!!

i wil keep u updated right now my fiance is filling up new g325a

someone told me to call uscis in their toll free number you think it wil do good or might harm more our papers. i believed everything need to deal with our papers should be direct from usembassy manila sinc ei wil have my interview on 26th

thank you once again!!!

sweet eifey 22, tahoma, haole

from the bottom of our hearts we both thank you!!!

right now things getting clear and its really enlightened us and made us continue with this battle we almost lost our faith and so hopeless, we were so miserable for the past 2 days all i do was to cry, its also painful that my family and his family were so been affected by this stupid error we commited. im so much concern with the miswritten info i have put in g325a to be honest.

thank you guys for helping us, it means so much to us and words were not enough to extend how thankful we were cause u gave time to read and drop us your advices and knowledge.

may god be with you all!!!

i wil keep u updated right now my fiance is filling up new g325a

someone told me to call uscis in their toll free number you think it wil do good or might harm more our papers. i believed everything need to deal with our papers should be direct from usembassy manila sinc ei wil have my interview on 26th

thank you once again!!!

Hi again asia_tyson...

Here is our opinion regarding your G325A: take the updated G-325A to the interview with you. If the Consul Officer notices the problem with your old one, offer him the new one, and explain the circumstances.

We believe it is unnecessary to call the USCIS.

~ Tahoma & Chinook

Timeline

regarding i134form since my fiance got laid off last dec 2008 how will he answer the question number 7 asking are u engaged in the business of _______ with_________ should he answer it none or n/a since he got laid off last dec or should he still put his previous workplace.

then below this ques, is a ques how much is annual income should he put his last annual income last 2008

right now he is a full time student, government paying unemployement payment then he got federal loan, student loan.

since im will wait for his new g325a to send me i got confused cause he filled up i134form ques number 7 then he put his annual income last 2008.

thank you, hope you wont get tired answering my queries.

YES tahoma, thats what im thinking to do not to call anymore uscis, i wil just hand to the consul incase he notice our old g325a

whats the best courier aside from ups it takes 5-7days to arrive in phili my interview wil be on 26th. i need to get the papers by 25th or else im thinking to reschedule it by 30th or first week of april.

thanks

regarding i134form since my fiance got laid off last dec 2008 how will he answer the question number 7 asking are u engaged in the business of _______ with_________ should he answer it none or n/a since he got laid off last dec or should he still put his previous workplace.

then below this ques, is a ques how much is annual income should he put his last annual income last 2008

right now he is a full time student, government paying unemployement payment then he got federal loan, student loan.

since im will wait for his new g325a to send me i got confused cause he filled up i134form ques number 7 then he put his annual income last 2008.

thank you, hope you wont get tired answering my queries.

YES tahoma, thats what im thinking to do not to call anymore uscis, i wil just hand to the consul incase he notice our old g325a

whats the best courier aside from ups it takes 5-7days to arrive in phili my interview wil be on 26th. i need to get the papers by 25th or else im thinking to reschedule it by 30th or first week of april.

thanks

asia_tyson...

You are thinking the right thing about filling out his I-134. He should say he is a student.

Then, he should answer the question about his 2008 income with exactly that...the gross amount that is shown on his W-2 Form for 2008.

Don't worry too much about these questions because the Consul Officer also will look at your co-sponsor's income and also the fact that you are a nurse who will be able to help support your family. This gives you a strong case.

In my opinion, the important thing that the Consul Officer is trying to determine is whether or not your relationship is genuine...whether or not you two really love each other. When you go into your interview, the Consul Officer will see that love is in the air!

The income is secondary. Certainly, they don't want you to become dependent on the state for your support. But, since you have a sponsor, a co-sponsor, and your own job skills, you have a good case to show the Consul Officer in regards to to your support. You also have a fiance who is continuing his education so that he can improve his chances of getting a better job, so that he can support you and your future family.

In my experience, if your fiance sends you the papers via Fed Ex Express, you will receive them in three business days. I have sent papers three or four times from Seattle to Bacolod using Fed Ex Express, and every time they were delivered on the third day.

It seems that you are getting everything in order so that you will have a successful interview. So, please try not to worry too much and always remember why you are interviewing...because you are in love with your fiance.

Our best wishes to you for a PINK interview and a speedy visa!

~ Tahoma & Chinook

My wife at the time that we are processing our papers was still a student and she had her Mom as her co-sponsor to cover up her $17,000.00 annual income as required to at least qualify. You just have to be alert and appropriate with your answers and prayer will make your day perfect!!! :thumbs:

June 11 - Mailed I-129F to TSC

June 14 - CSC Received I-129F

June 20 - I-129F Notice Date

Nov 2 - NOA2

Nov 8 - NOA 2 hard copy

Nov 20 - Package left NVC

Nov. 26 - USEM received our packet from NVC

Jan 8- Early Medical, received Packet 4

Jan 10- Medical Passed after 3 days in SLEC!!! Whew!!!

Jan 17: Early CFO seminar

Jan 30 - SLEC Medical Exam Appt

Feb 7th - INTERVIEW appointment at USEM (APPROVED!!!)

Feb 12th - Visa on Hand!

Feb 15th - Patrick's departure

Feb 18 - Pat filed for Social Security # and we applied for marriage license

March 1- WEDDING DAY

March 14 - Pat got his SS card thru the mail

Mid-April - We received our marriage license in the mail

May 2- Michelle's graduation :)

May 5- AOS Filing

May 13 - NOA 1 for AED AOS

May 31 - Biometrics

June 25- Notice of Tranfer of Docs to CSC

July 16 - EAD - Card Production Ordered

July 24 - EAD Card RECEIVED

July 25 - AOS WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

July 28 - GREEN CARD received!!!

April 30,2010 - I-751 sent to VSC

May 04, 2010 - I-767C

MARCH29, 2012 - N-400 SENT

Timeline

TAHOMA thank you very much, your not getting tired answering my queries and for your encouraging words, its really helping us to go on.

eternal love, lovekita THANK YOU!!

we wouldnt know what to do if not because of you guys. thank you for sharing your knowledge and for the encouragement. i will keep in touch!!!

im happy that i joined visa journey cause everybody were helping us.

thank you!!!

so far, im waiting for my fiance's documents and im continously praying that true love will lead us through.

godbless everyone!!

TAHOMA thank you very much, your not getting tired answering my queries and for your encouraging words, its really helping us to go on.

eternal love, lovekita THANK YOU!!

we wouldnt know what to do if not because of you guys. thank you for sharing your knowledge and for the encouragement. i will keep in touch!!!

im happy that i joined visa journey cause everybody were helping us.

thank you!!!

so far, im waiting for my fiance's documents and im continously praying that true love will lead us through.

godbless everyone!!

Walang anuman kapatid. I wish you goodluck as what we have been receiving when we are on our journey here. Be still and as long as you know that profound love causes you to do it all...go go go go. Good luck!! :thumbs:

June 11 - Mailed I-129F to TSC

June 14 - CSC Received I-129F

June 20 - I-129F Notice Date

Nov 2 - NOA2

Nov 8 - NOA 2 hard copy

Nov 20 - Package left NVC

Nov. 26 - USEM received our packet from NVC

Jan 8- Early Medical, received Packet 4

Jan 10- Medical Passed after 3 days in SLEC!!! Whew!!!

Jan 17: Early CFO seminar

Jan 30 - SLEC Medical Exam Appt

Feb 7th - INTERVIEW appointment at USEM (APPROVED!!!)

Feb 12th - Visa on Hand!

Feb 15th - Patrick's departure

Feb 18 - Pat filed for Social Security # and we applied for marriage license

March 1- WEDDING DAY

March 14 - Pat got his SS card thru the mail

Mid-April - We received our marriage license in the mail

May 2- Michelle's graduation :)

May 5- AOS Filing

May 13 - NOA 1 for AED AOS

May 31 - Biometrics

June 25- Notice of Tranfer of Docs to CSC

July 16 - EAD - Card Production Ordered

July 24 - EAD Card RECEIVED

July 25 - AOS WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

July 28 - GREEN CARD received!!!

April 30,2010 - I-751 sent to VSC

May 04, 2010 - I-767C

MARCH29, 2012 - N-400 SENT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.