KeyserandMe

Printing my Document Cover Sheet

15 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to to print the Document Cover Sheet to send both my AOS and IV packets but when I'm about to print them they appear with the right side cut off so the document isn't complete. I've tried pretty much everything and nothing seems to change it.

Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Have a Blessed Day,

Ilana

Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing, But only God keeps you going!

***Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit!***

u6xhro7auav.png

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to to print the Document Cover Sheet to send both my AOS and IV packets but when I'm about to print them they appear with the right side cut off so the document isn't complete. I've tried pretty much everything and nothing seems to change it.

Thanks!

SUGGESTION IS, OPEN THE DOCUMENTATION COVER SHEET, HIGHLIGHT AND COPY.... OPEN A WORDS PROGRAM, NEW DOCUMENT... PASTE AND THEN PRINT... TO MAKE SURE OPEN PRINT PREVIEW MAKING SURE YOU GOT WHAT YOU NEED....THEN PRINT ... GOODLUCK!

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

Hey Everyone,

Thanks!

SUGGESTION IS, OPEN THE DOCUMENTATION COVER SHEET, HIGHLIGHT AND COPY.... OPEN A WORDS PROGRAM, NEW DOCUMENT... PASTE AND THEN PRINT... TO MAKE SURE OPEN PRINT PREVIEW MAKING SURE YOU GOT WHAT YOU NEED....THEN PRINT ... GOODLUCK!

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

• 3 years later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Trying to revive this dead topic, the issue with the document cover sheets getting cutoff is getting on my nerves. It used to be if it got cut of on the right side, I could have the cover sent via email and get a perfectly formatted cover. Now, I'm helping someone with a big family immigrating (taking up 2 lines of the document with 4 names) and half of the mail to address is cut off and the barcode is missing altogether.

Do they expect me to doodle a barcode in place?? Seriously, I'll probably try to print/email another day hoping this isn't a recurring problem. Just interested in knowing if anyone else has had this problem lately.

Filed: Timeline

Trying to revive this dead topic, the issue with the document cover sheets getting cutoff is getting on my nerves. It used to be if it got cut of on the right side, I could have the cover sent via email and get a perfectly formatted cover. Now, I'm helping someone with a big family immigrating (taking up 2 lines of the document with 4 names) and half of the mail to address is cut off and the barcode is missing altogether.

Do they expect me to doodle a barcode in place?? Seriously, I'll probably try to print/email another day hoping this isn't a recurring problem. Just interested in knowing if anyone else has had this problem lately.

Hi BPham

I too am having this same problem. I've tried to also send the document to my e-mail and it still prints without barcode and right side cut off. I tried copying and pasting the contents in the pdf to a word document and I manage to get all of the wording in without being cut off however I still am unable to get the barcode. I won't try sending my AOS documents until I get a proper cover page. As a test I tried to also send my cover sheet for the DS-230 and it also comes in with a missing right side and no barcode. However I printed out my DS-230 cover sheet a month ago and it came out perfect with barcode and everything. This must be a recent development and error with the .gov

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I really wanted to send out all my paperwork tomorrow :-(.

Keep me posted if you find any fixes to the issue.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi BPham

I too am having this same problem. I've tried to also send the document to my e-mail and it still prints without barcode and right side cut off. I tried copying and pasting the contents in the pdf to a word document and I manage to get all of the wording in without being cut off however I still am unable to get the barcode. I won't try sending my AOS documents until I get a proper cover page. As a test I tried to also send my cover sheet for the DS-230 and it also comes in with a missing right side and no barcode. However I printed out my DS-230 cover sheet a month ago and it came out perfect with barcode and everything. This must be a recent development and error with the .gov

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I really wanted to send out all my paperwork tomorrow :-(.

Keep me posted if you find any fixes to the issue.

I am also experiencing this problem. Has anyone found a fix or talked to the NVC about it? I would really like to send the AOS documents today.

Timeline

I am also experiencing this problem. Has anyone found a fix or talked to the NVC about it? I would really like to send the AOS documents today.

Now there is a database error when I try to log in. Maybe the NVC is working to fix the issue?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I printed mine out and it was pushed a bit to the side but everything was visible. I'm not sure how big or readable the bar code should be when it is printed out but try this:

When you click on print preview (or something like that which will show you the document), can you see the whole thing with a bar code? If so, try "print screen" and paste it to Paint maybe?

I wonder if it helps .....

Edited by amzż

Impatient - my second name :)

USCIS:

9 June 2012 - MARRIED <3

28 June 2012 - I-130 sent

6 July 2012 - NOA1

14 August 2012 - Medical exam

10 Sept 2012 - USCIS approved!!

NVC:

20 Sept 2012 - NVC received

21 Sept 2012 - Case# & IIN received

24 Sept 2012 - DS-3032 e-mailed

26 Sept 2012 - AOS bill invoiced/payment sent

27 Sept 2012 - AOS bill shows PAID

28 Sept 2012 - AOS packet sent

01 Oct 2012 - AOS packet received by NVC

05 Oct 2012 - DS-3032 accepted

09 Oct 2012 - AOS packet reviewed/accepted

09 Oct 2012 - IV bill invoiced/payment sent

10 Oct 2012 - IV packet sent

11 Oct 2012 - IV bill shows PAID

11 Oct 2012 - IV packet received by NVC

22 Oct 2012 - IV packet reviewed/accepted

22 Oct 2012 - case complete

26 Oct 2012 - NVC e-mail of case complete

05 Nov 2012 - interview scheduled

Embassy:

12 Dec 2012 - interview in Warsaw, Poland-APPROVED!

13 Dec 2012 - visa in hand

16 Dec 2012 - POE

26 Dec 2012 - SSC received in mail

7 Jan 2013 - GC arrived in mail

Timeline

Unfortunately I cannot see the bar code at all. I don't know what to do. Copy-pasting doesn't help either.

I'm sorry; I have no idea why it has been like that. Maybe someone mentioned it already but what about switching browsers? If one doesn't work, try another. I couldn't log in on FireFox but it worked great on Opera.

Good luck!

USCIS:

9 June 2012 - MARRIED <3

6 July 2012 - NOA1

NVC:

Embassy:

16 Dec 2012 - POE

Timeline

I'm sorry; I have no idea why it has been like that. Maybe someone mentioned it already but what about switching browsers? If one doesn't work, try another. I couldn't log in on FireFox but it worked great on Opera.

Good luck!

I tried both IE and Firefox. I guess I can try downloading a third browser, but that shouldn't be the problem, because even when I hit the "Email cover sheet" button. the document they email me looks like the entire right side is cut off. I am really desperate as we cannot continue the process if no solution to this is found. Does anyone else have any suggestions? How did other people finally get their sheet?

Timeline

I just tried mine and it is doing the same thing as yours!! - right side is just cut off.

I would call NVC and ask - maybe they are having some problems with the system. Waiting is unbearable ..

USCIS:

9 June 2012 - MARRIED <3

6 July 2012 - NOA1

NVC:

Embassy:

16 Dec 2012 - POE

Timeline

I just tried mine and it is doing the same thing as yours!! - right side is just cut off.

I would call NVC and ask - maybe they are having some problems with the system. Waiting is unbearable ..

It just worked! :D

Timeline

It just worked! :D

Yay!!!!!!! Great!!! :)

USCIS:

9 June 2012 - MARRIED <3

6 July 2012 - NOA1

NVC:

Embassy:

16 Dec 2012 - POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.