ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Ulduar is so fun! Right now the tank fight is my favourite boss fight ever.

~ Catherine

LoL, that is the only boss my guild seems able to down at this point. Back to 25 man naxx to gear up some people.

I have a question for a shadow priest out there. Why the hell does my mind control get broken when I attack something like 90% of the time? I'm only lvl 32, but it does it for lvl 20 mobs and for lvl 30 ones as well. #######. I remember before burning crusade that it worked so much better.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

~ Catherine

LoL, that is the only boss my guild seems able to down at this point. Back to 25 man naxx to gear up some people.

I have a question for a shadow priest out there. Why the hell does my mind control get broken when I attack something like 90% of the time? I'm only lvl 32, but it does it for lvl 20 mobs and for lvl 30 ones as well. #######. I remember before burning crusade that it worked so much better.

I haven't used MC much since wrath - however I used it in instances all the time in BC - and didn't really have this problem. If the NPC is less than your levelyou shouldn't, in theory, be having a problem either.

The only time it becomes a problem is when the tank or someone in the group, does not realize that they need to keep the rest of the mob away from you (as in your character who is standing there helpless :) )

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

We're stuck at Razor ourselvs and only have downed the first boss on 25 and 10 man. We did get Emalon down though in the 25 man VoA though. Still I can't see why we're having so much issues with Razorscale...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline

~ Catherine

I haven't used MC much since wrath - however I used it in instances all the time in BC - and didn't really have this problem. If the NPC is less than your levelyou shouldn't, in theory, be having a problem either.

The only time it becomes a problem is when the tank or someone in the group, does not realize that they need to keep the rest of the mob away from you (as in your character who is standing there helpless :) )

I have no problem mind controlling them, it's just when I try to use it to attack a mob for me. As soon as I attack or walk up to the mob, the mind control is broken.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay got into 10 man Ulda last night for the first time (horrid issues with my talents the last few days...4 tickets later :P)

Still getting used to my new shot rotation though, but still decent DPS considering the moving we have to do :)

25 on Tuesday when the GM gets back, should be a good time. It's challenging again YAY :dance:

~She's my Lion~
~He's my Puppy~

[size=5]Our Timeline[/size]

05/05/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC
05/14/08 - NOA1
09/01/08 - NOA2
09/11/08 - Petition received by US Consulate in Montreal
09/20/08 - Received Packet 3
10/02/08 - Packet 3 delivered to MTL
10/16/08 - Medical in Halifax
01/15/09 - Interview in Montreal
01/20/09 - Visa in Hand
02/03/09 - Fly to US - POE Halifax NS
03/06/09 - Wedding in Yanceyville, NC

AOS
4/24/09 - Sent AOS package (after too many delays!)
4/27/09 - Signed for in Chicago
5/05/09 - Check cashed and all three NOA1's in the mail
5/14/09 - Received Biometrics appointment letter - Appointment is June 2nd.
6/2/09 - Biometrics at Raleigh field office - they were some of the nicest people :)
6/18/09 - EAD approved and card production ordered
6/20/09- received AP papers in the mail
6/22/09 EAD card arrived in the mail (that was fast eh?)
7/09/09 - received notice of GC appointment date
8/07/09 - Green Card interview at Raleigh Field office at 8:45am - Given RFE for I-693 Vaccination suppliment
9/08/09 - returned RFE to field office. Approved for Green Card
9/09/09 - Received email that Card production had been ordered.
9/17/09 - Green Card in the mail - No more USCIS until June, 2011 :D

Timeline
I have no problem mind controlling them, it's just when I try to use it to attack a mob for me. As soon as I attack or walk up to the mob, the mind control is broken.

Hmm, well the only two issues there are damage to you or distance, I don't know what the reach is - but it's not that great, I have had many an MC break when the npc I am mind controlling gets feared or I move too far away from my character.

I'll go try it in outlands right now, see if I notice any difference from several months ago.

Timeline
Well really what I found was that MC is really unrealiable.

First mobs I attacked it broke almost immediately, then it worked fine with them, even with them hitting me.

Well, at least I know it from someone who has played the class :thumbs:

Had a friend who just started playing shadow on his dual spec telling me how it goes lolol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

no uldiar anytime soon for me and dave lol mass gquits last night..due to wonderful leadership and (yes that was sarcasm) and ridiculing veteran members..yay DRAMA!!

so we've had to app to new guilds..blugh lol

more drama in wow then RL!! :P

HWDWm6.png

No Uld for me.

However, I was healing H-UP and my big head got stuck underneath some stairs.

That was epic. :P

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

All I can say is right now WoW kinda pisses me off.

ME and Hubby we met in WoW, and we played when we were apart, and now we set up 2 nice computers to play together side by side on the cold winter months.... :blush:

Romantic eh?? :luv:

NO! :bonk:

I am fed up not having the time to play for a few weeks, and next thing you know BAM there is a new patch, all the talents change, all the things work differently and I don't have the patience to go read on the forums all in advance to know about everything...

I'm just sad, being in the game when it first started in November 04, that now they are trying so hard to keep all the HC players, they are losing player like me with all the new changes.

I mean, mu hubby's graphic card jumped 4 weeks ago, he had to send it back to the manufacturer and he's going to receive it tomorrow....and first thing you know everything has changed already. My guild has downed Kel'thuzad 2 weeks ago without us and they will start trying Ulduar without me even knowing ####### is going on.

Sorry but I miss the good old days when WoW was actually less work than my everyday job. Now if you don't do your homeworks, training, farming, pvping, you're not in the game enough to follow.... bleh :wow:

end of rant :(

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

Ahh Mephys - I'm sorry to hear this. I can imagine when you are busy that it's really annoying. When you get the chance you just want to sit in front of the computer and log in and play, not have to respec and figure out what's going on.

Well, at least you can always take the less stressful approach and just look up your class in some really good guild, copy the talents in 10 minutes and just get out there and play :thumbs:

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
All I can say is right now WoW kinda pisses me off.

ME and Hubby we met in WoW, and we played when we were apart, and now we set up 2 nice computers to play together side by side on the cold winter months.... :blush:

Romantic eh?? :luv:

NO! :bonk:

I am fed up not having the time to play for a few weeks, and next thing you know BAM there is a new patch, all the talents change, all the things work differently and I don't have the patience to go read on the forums all in advance to know about everything...

I'm just sad, being in the game when it first started in November 04, that now they are trying so hard to keep all the HC players, they are losing player like me with all the new changes.

I mean, mu hubby's graphic card jumped 4 weeks ago, he had to send it back to the manufacturer and he's going to receive it tomorrow....and first thing you know everything has changed already. My guild has downed Kel'thuzad 2 weeks ago without us and they will start trying Ulduar without me even knowing ####### is going on.

Sorry but I miss the good old days when WoW was actually less work than my everyday job. Now if you don't do your homeworks, training, farming, pvping, you're not in the game enough to follow.... bleh :wow:

end of rant :(

Lol ya know what..me and David were talking about the good ol days..vanilla wow..all the old instances..crazy things we had to do like the mallet for zf etc..and we ended up creating our own alt guild of personal RL friends to reexperience all of it..every little quest and instance.

So far were all lvl 40 ish and having a great time wiping and killing :P

especially with our add herbalists and miners that just wander off into packs of mobs to get there herbs :)

teehee..to me that reminds me how fun the game can be.

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.