ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

FYI, mobs lvl 65 and up will hit along harder so the guilds that didn't down LK now, probably wont..ever...there is also talk about changing the icc buff or getting rid of it etc.

LK really isn't that hard to kill. What makes it difficult is fuqtards who don't know how to react to transitions or unexpected events. I swear, every group I get into on LK, there is 1-3 people who just put their head down and only focus on DPS the boss. They don't move to the adds when they get the debuff, they don't do any damage on the val'kyrs. Situational awareness is becoming more and more rare in wow. :sad:

Who da King Slayer! That's right, I am ! :P

Haven't played in a year and I just reactivated my account last month. Took me a few weeks to catch up and get geared up and mu husband's guild invited me and we downed LK in ICC 10 :) That was fun.

I agree, LK is not the hard part, it's all the fuqtards.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

Haven't played in a year and I just reactivated my account last month. Took me a few weeks to catch up and get geared up and mu husband's guild invited me and we downed LK in ICC 10 :) That was fun.

Congratulations Mephys!!

Well, I'm about 99% sure that I am going to faction change. I found a guild on my realm that raids when my schedule permits, and they aren't super hardcore. But they are horde, so I'll be faction changing my priest first.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

maybe i'll just take back the welcome back i sent you :devil:

Meanie lol. i hate you for this :P

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Congratulations Mephys!!

Well, I'm about 99% sure that I am going to faction change. I found a guild on my realm that raids when my schedule permits, and they aren't super hardcore. But they are horde, so I'll be faction changing my priest first.

i have server changed so many times, rerolled, etc..not even funny.

finally found a guild that brings the player not the GS. we cleared 2.5 wings icc 10 in under 3 hours, with new ppl crappy gears etc. one shot PP omfg. half the ppl had no clue what they were doing including one of our tanks, and yet, we did it. kudo's to good intructions, ppl paying attention, and not being tards.

me and hubby ran the raid and it was so damn fun. just relaxed atmosphere, laughing when we wiped and we just got right back up again and did it. i'm just amazed, for a group of ppl who never even raided together before !

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

i have server changed so many times, rerolled, etc..not even funny.

finally found a guild that brings the player not the GS. we cleared 2.5 wings icc 10 in under 3 hours, with new ppl crappy gears etc. one shot PP omfg. half the ppl had no clue what they were doing including one of our tanks, and yet, we did it. kudo's to good intructions, ppl paying attention, and not being tards.

me and hubby ran the raid and it was so damn fun. just relaxed atmosphere, laughing when we wiped and we just got right back up again and did it. i'm just amazed, for a group of ppl who never even raided together before !

Thats great. Sometimes, the dynamic of the group and personalities really mesh well and you can actually lead a raid. I think it's good that there were people not really knowing everything because at least then they are open to new strats and ideas. What I hate are groups where people think they know everything and you constantly hear "well, MY guild does it this way....."

Last night, we had a disc priest in a ICC 25 group who was in full 277 PVP gear. He was actually not bad, but seriously, a 6.1K GS in pvp gear is like 5.5 in PVE. But his problem was that he said he knew all fights was a kingslayer and did not need to get into vent and refused. Well, first boss in, he wins the roll on the caster dagger. 2nd boss goes down, and he rolls and has highest roll on caster shoulders (with hit). First of all, you already won a main spec item, and 2nd, off-spec rolls only happen if someone doesn't want it for their main spec. He's going on and on and on about how he got ninja'd. So what does every butthurt 15 year old do? Leaves raid and goes to Dalaran to tell trade chat all about it. Funny thing is he got absolutely annhialated by the trade chat trolls and he logged off. :lol:

I was in a guild for 4 years and hubby just found a new guild about a month before I came back. So I joined him. They broke up the guild but a few of the core members stuck together and we followed them. We clear ICC except LK usually in one night in about 3hours then we finish LK another night. We've done about half of the bosses on Heroic mode as well.

Our old guild's dynamic really sucked and I was tired of doing and wiping on the same things over and over again...

Rob&Mel: Welcome to the Horde side :devil:

Kimbear: Just come on my server well get the KS title for you, dont' be a hater :whistle:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

Well, it's official. My priest is now undead. I did take the opportunity to change my name too. I was using the name of the most annoying co-worker I had ever worked with. I did use up my cool name tho. I always thought a shadow priest named Pity would be cool. Tonight is my first raid with my new guild, hope it all goes well.

Wow... I saw this thread and just laughed. WoW is where we met and now here we are immigrating. :) I actually met him when he was leading a pre made AV, and he yelled at me on ventrilo. Love at first holler I guess. :)

I don't play as much now, at least not until the new xpack comes out, but I do pop on from time to time.

Disaro - Alliance - Arthas

Eirene - Horde - Mannoroth

Cool to see other WoW players on here. :)

J-

Our Story

03-05-2008: Met Online (World of Warcraft)

04-19-2008: Met in Person and Started Dating

04-19-2009: Engaged

08-07-2009: Married at Laconia, New Hampshire

USCIS

10-21-2009: Mailed I-130

10-26-2009: NOA1

05-17-2010: NOA2

Our I-130 was approved in 203 days from our NOA1 date

NVC

05-25-2010: Called NVC to receive case # and submit emails

06-01-2010: AOS Fee Paid

06-09-2010: Opt-in accepted

06-16-2010: E-mailed I-864 package

06-23-2010: IV Fee Paid

07-12-2010: E-mailed DS230 package

08-04-2010: Email from NVC - Case Completed

NVC process completed in 71 days

CONSULATE

12-07-2011: Received consulate interview date

12-13-2010: Medical Exam (Medisys)

01-07-2011: Interview - APPROVED!

POE & POST INTERVIEW

01-16-2011: POE Highgate Springs, VT

01-22-2011: SSN Card Received

01-24-2011: Receipt Letter Arrived

02-10-2011: Biometrics Appointment (uncommon for CR-1)

03-15-2011: Welcome Notice Received

03-19-2011: 2 Year Green Card Arrived

WE're continuing our 7 manning of 10 man ulduar tonight. It's actually kinda fun! I had to level my shaman to level 80 pretty fast tho because our one healer hated healing and was really really bad at it. Like our main healer would be out of mana and he'd still have half left and we'd wipe. So now he's back to his happy DPS and I heal, which is kinda fun :)

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline

All I can add is that I am continuing with Loremaster :P

I have 33 quests left on Kalimdor and if Blizzard thinks I can find them, they're nuts. I'm using Loremaster, Everyquest and Lightheaded mods to specifically help me and I simply cannot find anymore on that damn continent.

Tidbits I've learned;

- there is a NE with a quest on the south part of the same beach that contains the entrance to Black Fathom Deeps in Ashenvale....there's also a horde flight point there...weird!

- there;'s a book lying on the beach in western Desolace (yes...there's a beach) which starts a quest that takes you out onto a rnadom island even further west of Desolace

- I have been back and forth between Shimmering Flats, Gadgetzan and Booty bay about 51 million trips

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

Mel got into the Beta today. She was so excited. She has been obsessed with goblins for about 2 months now :lol:

ETA: I am really horrible about reading quests, so that in mind, you can imagine how much time I wasted killing Bruisers in Booty Bay for the Bloodsail Admiral quest because I thought that you had to get all the way to exhalted with the bloodsail pirates. :bonk:

Edited by Rob & Mel

Timeline

OK, i'm a complete retard..... Turns out that I had a beta key for over 6 weeks sitting on my account. I have 2 accounts and thought that was what was showing up on my battlenet account. I will go sit in the corner now.

Timeline

lol. The beta is beautiful, I'm sure you guys will like some of the changes (other ones will take some getting use to).

Blizzcon in a month! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

I heard that QuestHelper is really good at telling you what quests are left in the zone to complete, though I've never used it myself. My Lorekeeper experience was done mostly through being completionist during leveling, and a lot of google searching :P

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.