ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I lucked out yesterday as I had printed out my new talent builds awhile back from the PTR talent tree and sites that showed the good specs. So I didn't have any issue at all with that. Though speccing up 4 toons and dual speccing one was fun, but instead of going to Ulduar with my guild, I ended up being stuck on my non-guild inscriptionist working like crazy all night. There wasn't a single other person (usually there's 3 of us on the medium server that sells glyphs) that was selling any of the glyphs other then me on the Horde side.

So that left me (luckily I had a ton of ink and herbs) non-stop making glyphs to put on the AH only to have people buy stuff faster then I could make them. I even doubled the price and still couldn't keep up. So now I'm very low on herbs (had to dig into my Alch toon herb collection), very little ink, bought all the herbs on the AH and now probably with a ton of more people wanting glyphs. And the rest of the time I had to explain to people that you have to find the new glyphs and that no one has them right now. Still I see a million NEED XXX Glyph, when no one has found the tome to learn it on the server at that point. Ugh.

Good thing is I made over 3000g just last night. Bad thing is I missed the 25 man downing of the first boss in Ulduar...

Edited by warlord

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 1/2 solid hours of STARING at my talent tree attempting to figure out what the hell to do..read about 25 diff sites, and there is not one person that can put a half definitive survival spec up..

so I made my own and we'll see how it goes.

Oh, and how fun is JOUSTING@?!

lol to heck with survival..as it is i left bm when the nerf bat hit it..but i love my mm build..doing 4k dps atm..have yet to do ulduar..servers kept crapping out..sv is too much of a pita for me..i'll stick with MM. though i think i has to go get a wolfie now :P

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

jousting is the new argent tournament in icecrown..go to dalaran and the guy on the hypograph will send you there from the flight ledge. it's sooo much fun..although i kept chargin into walls and stuff :P

i love the medevil theme and the music..feels like i'm in the knight of the round table or something :)

HWDWm6.png

1 1/2 solid hours of STARING at my talent tree attempting to figure out what the hell to do..read about 25 diff sites, and there is not one person that can put a half definitive survival spec up..

so I made my own and we'll see how it goes.

Oh, and how fun is JOUSTING@?!

LoL, I didn't even make it out of IF last night. Tabbing in to scream "WTB Glyph of Life Tap", then tabbing back out to scour ElitistJerks.com for a proper talent spec.

A guy in my guild came up with what he said was a good survival huntard spec. He usually blows up the DPS meter. Check him out on the armory, his name is Beerhunter on Blackhand realm.

Where do you do the jousting at anyways?

God bless Elitistjerks.

Trying to get my moonkin all respecced right now. so much headache -.- Now I just need 1k to dual spec. Any givers? :D

I129F sent: May 1, 2009

I129F arrived: May 4, 2009

NOA1: May 13, 2009

NOA1 Hard Copy: May 18, 2009

NOA2: Aug 21, 2009

NOA2 Hard Copy: Aug 29, 2009

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh oh a post I know something about! =D

I am really happy to see other wow players and from Canada and the like! =D

My husband and I actually met in EverQuest (for those of you who remember the dreaded online drug) but our love blossomed on WoW (aren't we corny)!

We both play on Feathermoon (used to be on Rivendare and Spirestone but moved to be with friends).

My husband plays a priest, Ahji [Team Voodoo]. He also has a plethora of alts.

I of course enjoy my hunter. Very sadly I have three.... all on the same server and two on the same side. TT

Saylis [Team Voodoo] is my hordie. (Sairk is my other)

Aaryonar [Make it Happen] is my alliance.

If you happen to be on Feathermoon and want someone to group with we are always happy to ablige for the newer heroics. 3.1 is a big anticipation for us both and for the guild. Ulduar is a definite excitement and shameless plug we are aways looking to group our hordie 25 man raids with guildies. Right now we run with about 10-15 pugs.

Helen Keller: “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.”

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I lucked out yesterday as I had printed out my new talent builds awhile back from the PTR talent tree and sites that showed the good specs. So I didn't have any issue at all with that. Though speccing up 4 toons and dual speccing one was fun, but instead of going to Ulduar with my guild, I ended up being stuck on my non-guild inscriptionist working like crazy all night. There wasn't a single other person (usually there's 3 of us on the medium server that sells glyphs) that was selling any of the glyphs other then me on the Horde side.

So that left me (luckily I had a ton of ink and herbs) non-stop making glyphs to put on the AH only to have people buy stuff faster then I could make them. I even doubled the price and still couldn't keep up. So now I'm very low on herbs (had to dig into my Alch toon herb collection), very little ink, bought all the herbs on the AH and now probably with a ton of more people wanting glyphs. And the rest of the time I had to explain to people that you have to find the new glyphs and that no one has them right now. Still I see a million NEED XXX Glyph, when no one has found the tome to learn it on the server at that point. Ugh.

Good thing is I made over 3000g just last night. Bad thing is I missed the 25 man downing of the first boss in Ulduar...

Mind sharing the lock spec you used? I'm deciding betweeon 0/40/31 and 0/41/31. But, I can't really do either one competently without that glyph. It never really occured to me that nobody had discovered the tome to make it. I figured it was trainable. Oh well, guess i'll keep spamming /2 chat :P

Timeline
So we were just at the first boss in UK - all good. Then we were stuck in there. Now the server is down. bah.

Mel was healing 10 man Ulduar and 3/4 through the first boss in Ulduar, the instance servers go down. :angry:

Then the AH crashes, and then the BG server crashes. Great job Blizz :thumbs:

Timeline

My experience last night - after updating all my my mods manually - since WowMatrix is no more and I just refuse to use the Curse client which sucks major CPU at start-up. Then my daughter screwed up her WoW settings because she had also noticed that her mods had issues so earlier in the day she decided to use the WOW uitility which repairs.

Repair is not the word, they delete any modified settings, macros are gone, all mods are moved to an alternate folder....just very messy. SO then I had the joy of explaining how to download your mods from curse to a 17 yr old

And then I logged in! Holy lag though.....Even though I respecced very late Tues night, all my talent points had been refunded - AGAIN ? So I respecced AGAIN and hopped on the boat to SW to visit the trainer.....out into the harbour we sailed and then all of a sudden we had NO BOAT, that's right....I was sailing into the sea on an invisible boat.

Needless to say the servers crashed right about then.........never did get back in. My hope is that my talend points have been refunded again if they take the server back far enough to restore and I will get to respec for a 3rd time this evening.

Cheers

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Mind sharing the lock spec you used? I'm deciding betweeon 0/40/31 and 0/41/31. But, I can't really do either one competently without that glyph. It never really occured to me that nobody had discovered the tome to make it. I figured it was trainable. Oh well, guess i'll keep spamming /2 chat :P

I stuck to affliction, things I was seeing was the 40/31 was about the same so I didn't bother switching over to fire based (I have a frostfire mage for that). Can't remember the exact spec as the armory is down. And as of last night, still doesn't look like any of the new glyphs were found on my server.

Now since our server was crashing all night long, there wasn't much anyone could do, but did manage 2 WG's on my PvP shadow priest. Tried 2 different specs only to find I'm still running out of mana way too fast. I hate what they did to priests now...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Now since our server was crashing all night long, there wasn't much anyone could do, but did manage 2 WG's on my PvP shadow priest. Tried 2 different specs only to find I'm still running out of mana way too fast. I hate what they did to priests now...

:lol: on your invisible boat Udella!

Yes, the mana thing with priests. I had read a little bit about it but omg - as I mentioned we did part of UK last night before it crashed, after that I did part of VH with a pug (got stuck again and logged off).

I ran out of mana more than once, it's not just a change it's a HUGE change in mana.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

i could kill blizz for what they did to my druid..i lost almost 10k armor..and 4k hp..and healers are saying we take much more dmg now..grumble...

and i need more talent points on my hunter lol like 10 more would be good :P

i have yet to try anything out cuz our server keeps going down or crashing. :( so i've been leveling my mage. alli know is on my lowbie mage the spirit nerf is way noticeable..:(

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I stuck to affliction, things I was seeing was the 40/31 was about the same so I didn't bother switching over to fire based (I have a frostfire mage for that). Can't remember the exact spec as the armory is down. And as of last night, still doesn't look like any of the new glyphs were found on my server.

Well, from what I was reading , 0/40/31 was the strongest spec...... that is until they nerfed conflagrate. They downgraded it 30%. So, 0/41/30 I went. I think i'll do affliction as my dual spec though. My comp kind of sucks, so it makes affliction very challenging.

I just love blizzard support. The only advice they'll give you if you call in is "Delete your add ons". Dumbasses.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.