ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You're lucky you get to raid that much! I'd love even half of those spots lol. Our guild does lots of 10mans, but we are having a hard time getting 25 with the same availability for raids.

I respec'd my warlock to destruction and I really like it! I love doing random dungeons with her...so much fun.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You're lucky you get to raid that much! I'd love even half of those spots lol. Our guild does lots of 10mans, but we are having a hard time getting 25 with the same availability for raids.

I respec'd my warlock to destruction and I really like it! I love doing random dungeons with her...so much fun.

The random dungeons are good if you get a good group, but so many baddies come out of the woodwork to farm gear. I did one on sunday with a DK who was trying to tank..... in lvl 200 PVP gear. He barely had 20K HP and was just terribad. Then last night, I was doing Pit of Saron on heroic trying to get the axe at the end. Got stuck with a mage and a lock doing 1.4 and 1.8K DPS respectively. They had decent gear, I can only surmise that they had no idea what they were doing. But I did get a 4 piece T9 set for my pali and half of a set for my priest this past weekend, so it's not so bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I had an idea last weekend when I was doing the random queue throughout the weekend. I thought it would be funny if any of us in this thread had unbeknownst at the time actually done a random queue with each other. I was going to combe through this thread to collect the names and realm that people are on to try to put together a list of people who are in the same battlegroups and could have done the random queues together. But then I look over at the giant stack of work next to my computer. I also didn't want to intrude on anyones privacy if someone were to object to this. So I figured i'd give it a week or so and if I see anyone object, i'll leave them out. In the meantime, i'll be in the queue all weekend trying to farm a tank set on my pali and a healing set on my priest. So if you see a terribad healer named Lashonduh, don't be too harsh. :lol:

I haven't played WoW in exactly one month.

I'm trying so hard to be good, haha. My (and by my, I mean, mine and Ben's) plan is to avoid playing until the next expansion. Maybe, hopefully.

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I haven't played WoW in exactly one month.

I'm trying so hard to be good, haha. My (and by my, I mean, mine and Ben's) plan is to avoid playing until the next expansion. Maybe, hopefully.

So what are you guys doing for entertainment instead? Do you find you are going out more in the evenings?

So what are you guys doing for entertainment instead? Do you find you are going out more in the evenings?

He's become addicted to D2 again, unfortunately...

But we got a Wii for Christmas from my folks, and we have a ton of untouched video games that I've been keeping busy with, inbetween dealing with a newborn baby in the house and trying to prepare paperwork. Once most of the workload is done, though, I can see the itch will start getting to me again.

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Timeline
Sam, I'll be there in 11 days, I'll help you quit. :P (not :D)

Mal, it is up to you, you need to make a housecall!

Enemies ? You haven't even healed my pali tank, you can't hate me that much yet :lol:

True :lol:

My characters name is Maureen - our guild is Knee Deep in Blood - Battlegroup is Emberstorm

Timeline

Well, I meant that as a legitimate warning to all. My pali is named Robbzor, i'm on Blackhand. I only have 35K HP with my own buffs, and i have only tanked 6 instances. :lol:

Sam - A month? :o So you haven't seen the newest wing of ICC? It's freaking hard. :rofl:

I'm going to change my priest's 2nd spec to a PvP shadow spec. I seriously hate healing on a priest. I'm lvling a druid for that. All the resto druids I know don't even have to bother getting MP restore gems or anything. So OP. /jealous

Timeline

I have only ever healed as a priest - and I find it to be really tough on mana - I have a dual spec shadow/healing priest and a priest specced discipline. Disc is fun because you get a couple of cute spells - but really, the shadow priest is great.

Honestly though, I was not made to play a healer, you have to pay attention all the time. :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.