ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Finally started working on Loremaster last weekend, and now I'm continuing it this weekend. I started at 8/700 quests for Eastern Kingdoms last week; now I'm sitting at 168/700. Got all of the human noob zones done, and currently working on Duskwood. Blehh... so far to go, lol.

I'm kinda looking forward to the patch, but seeing as my guild has suddenly gotten very quiet, I dont see myself venturing into ICC anytime soon. :(

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Finally started working on Loremaster last weekend, and now I'm continuing it this weekend. I started at 8/700 quests for Eastern Kingdoms last week; now I'm sitting at 168/700. Got all of the human noob zones done, and currently working on Duskwood. Blehh... so far to go, lol.

I'm kinda looking forward to the patch, but seeing as my guild has suddenly gotten very quiet, I dont see myself venturing into ICC anytime soon. :(

Nice! You're really making progress with that!

AOS/AP/EAD Timeline

Package sent to Chicago Lockbox: 06/16/2010

Chicago Lockbox received: 06/18/2010

Received e-mail notification from Chicago Lockbox: 06/24/2010

Hard copy NOA1 received: 06/28/2010

Touch!: 06/28/2010

Received biometrics letter in the mail: 07/16/2010

Attempted walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- DENIED: 07/16/2010

2nd attempt at walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- SUCCESS!: 07/28/2010

EAD card production ordered!: 08/09/2010

AP approved!: 08/09/2010

2nd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/12/2010

AP arrived!: 08/16/2010

3rd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/16/2010

EAD arrived!: 08/19/2010

Received interview letter in the mail: 09/13/2010

Green card interview -- APPROVED!: 10/15/2010

Green card received: 10/25/2010

The whole AOS process took almost exactly 4 months ... not too shabby!

Timeline

Its kind of funny how they are changing the game. They are making it so much easier to gear out your toons now. The ICC Heroic 5 man instance will be dropping 226 and maybe even 232 gear. #######, 25 man Ulduar only drops 226 gear, and 239 gear off of hard modes. All the class changes they are making are because of people whining about pvp. Well, it fvcks over a lot of PvE content, but they don't seem to care. Oh well, at least they are making demonolgy warlocks at least semi-viable. Sucks being the raid-buff monkey :lol:

Timeline
There is the guild <Edward Cullen> on our realm....... The end is nigh.

LOL.

AOS/AP/EAD Timeline

Package sent to Chicago Lockbox: 06/16/2010

Chicago Lockbox received: 06/18/2010

Received e-mail notification from Chicago Lockbox: 06/24/2010

Hard copy NOA1 received: 06/28/2010

Touch!: 06/28/2010

Received biometrics letter in the mail: 07/16/2010

Attempted walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- DENIED: 07/16/2010

2nd attempt at walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- SUCCESS!: 07/28/2010

EAD card production ordered!: 08/09/2010

AP approved!: 08/09/2010

2nd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/12/2010

AP arrived!: 08/16/2010

3rd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/16/2010

EAD arrived!: 08/19/2010

Received interview letter in the mail: 09/13/2010

Green card interview -- APPROVED!: 10/15/2010

Green card received: 10/25/2010

The whole AOS process took almost exactly 4 months ... not too shabby!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's Patch Corruption Day, YAY. Time to have everything fail for the next couple of days...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline
It's Patch Corruption Day, YAY. Time to have everything fail for the next couple of days...

I was contemplating taking today off, or even a half day, but seeing how things are going, i'll probably be attempting a 10/25 man ICC tonight with no add ons. ####### did I ever do b4 add ons? :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have decided to reroll alliance on a completely noob server..:P so refreshing to see ppl who dont know ####### they are doing or where anything is :)

I had a spaz moment on vent prior to this decision, and as an officer i proceeded to give my other officers and gm ####### for not giving a damn about our guild which was falling apart. ya i did it...i caused drama..but guess what? it got some of them lazy tards off their butts.

think i scare a few ppl on vent too lol. And so ends my career in that guild. 3 80 toons, one of them the MT for the guild..and i'm done with wow..or end game anyway.

so i'm a go back to my wheee little lowbie Nelf and have fun or try and remember what fun used to be like :)

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

I wasn't really into end-game content until the last year or so. I was content just doing PvP and lvling new toons. Now, I love the progression part of it. I'm excited about the new content and gear. I can't wait to get home..... and queue to log in :lol:

3.3! 3.3! 3.3! 3.3! 3.3! 3.3! *happy dance*

*ahem* No, I'm not excited. :P (I really want to raid ICC but my guild is like ... ded.)

OH and I forgot to mention, I'm up to about 280/700 for EK Loremaster. :D The COOLEST part of the patch today?

Addon Author Changes

* “registerForClicks” added to xml buttons.

* “MouseIsOver” has been converted to a “C” function for increased efficiency (e.g. /dump PlayerFrame:IsMouseOver() ).

* When an addon file is loaded, the addon name and an addon table are passed to the file through ‘…’. The same addon table is passed to every file loaded by a particular TOC file (example at the top of a Lua file: “local addonName, addonTable = …;”.

* “motionScriptsWhileDisabled” attribute added to buttons. This allows “OnEnter”; and “OnLeave”; to fire while the button is disabled.

* “GetFileHeight()” and “GetFileWidth()” added to Texture objects. 0 is returned if no texture file is associated with the texture.

* You can now query for a list of completed quests with “QueryQuestsCompleted()” then wait for the “QUEST_QUERY_COMPLETE” event, and call “GetQuestsCompleted(<luatable>)”.

Loremaster = ezmode now.

Edited by frenzyheart

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Timeline

Fail:

o All level 71-80 Battleground daily quests will now award 25 Arena points in addition to their current rewards.

WIN:

• Deterrence: Now also increases the chance for ranged attacks to miss the hunter by 100% while under its effect.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.