ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I've never actually been able to finish malygos. My old guild was just too full of fail, and all the PuG's I tried it with would try it like 3 times, then you'd get half the raid whining and leave. I'm still trying to get my guild to go back and do 25 man OS with 3 drakes up. I really want the mount and the Twilight Vanquisher title.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

We didn't have enough on to push through our extended 25 Ulduar last night so we ended up doing 10 man ToC which we rarely do and only got to the Twins before. This time we did it all and one shotted Anub at the end. Got a cool new dagger for my warlock off one of the bosses too...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline
We didn't have enough on to push through our extended 25 Ulduar last night so we ended up doing 10 man ToC which we rarely do and only got to the Twins before. This time we did it all and one shotted Anub at the end. Got a cool new dagger for my warlock off one of the bosses too...

Have you seen the dagger that drops off the twins i believe in 25 man ToC? :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you seen the dagger that drops off the twins i believe in 25 man ToC? :blink:

This one? Bah!

icefallblade.jpg

Timeline

This one? Bah!

icefallblade.jpg

Nope, its a caster one with hit/crit and a slot I believe. It has 620 spelldamage. Very sexy :lol:

Timeline

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20090907

Found this hilarious comic.

Had an error with my comp on friday and got an Unmountable_Boot_Volume error. I had to call Dell to get a copy of the windows XP OEM disk again to fix this. They were quite reasonable ($10 plus $3 tax). I however am a complete addict and am paying $20 extra to get next day service.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20090907

Found this hilarious comic.

Had an error with my comp on friday and got an Unmountable_Boot_Volume error. I had to call Dell to get a copy of the windows XP OEM disk again to fix this. They were quite reasonable ($10 plus $3 tax). I however am a complete addict and am paying $20 extra to get next day service.

Yeah mine just spazzed and started saying it can't find my boot manager, I have a feeling something went a bit wonky because I have 2 hard drives, 1 with XP and the other with Windows 7. Thankfully mine boots fine if I put in the install disk for W7, I think its just having a hard time decifering the 2 OS's (it always comes up with a choice between the 2 drives to load into, so I think maybe its a glitch in that somewhere that it can't read that without the disk..maybe I caught a trojan).

I was so worried I was going to have to boot into my XP side and re-download all the patches and mods :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline

lol, well, I did get infected with trojans. I was at a website that I normally trust (the downloads are another story though), thepiratebay. When I went on one of the links to a torrent, it hijacked the browser and a dialogue box eerily similar to my AV (Kaspersky) popped up. I clicked the cancel button, but you are supposed to click the x to get rid of it. So now, my boot.ini is corrupted and I need to repair it. :blink:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No but I got the 10 man dagger from the Twins though last week which is 550 sp. Think it's the Spellslingers blade or something...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline

1 week with no warcraft.... the withrawal symptoms are coming on. The pain the pain. lol

Got the install disk in yesterday, and of course, it couldn't repair the boot files. Oh well, I wasn't too worried about that, everything could be reinstalled (or so I thought). I ended up having to get a new harddrive which also wasn't too bad. The truly sad part as that after I got XP back up on the comp, I went to the D-Link website on Mel's computer to get the driver for my wireless adapter so I could hook up the internet and start downloading drivers for other components. Well, the D-Link, and all the other ones that i've found they want you to download this client that scans your comp for devices and tells you what drivers you'd need. Handy litle application..... if only my wireless adapter would work, because the driver application is only a minimal scanner that requires you to download a bunch of stuff after it determines what drivers you need. Ugh. I have a feeling that I'm going to end up just getting a new ethernet card and not bother with the wireless anymore.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

My 25 man raid just collapsed and I can't find another on the my server. It seems like they are all falling apart these days except for the ones that raid way too late for me.

Anybody have any good suggestions for a new server that has semi-casual (i.e. not more than three nights a week" raids on the Horde side? I'd prefer one in the eastern or central time zones.

~ Catherine

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
My 25 man raid just collapsed and I can't find another on the my server. It seems like they are all falling apart these days except for the ones that raid way too late for me.

Anybody have any good suggestions for a new server that has semi-casual (i.e. not more than three nights a week" raids on the Horde side? I'd prefer one in the eastern or central time zones.

~ Catherine

You can come over to Scilla with Bo and I :D We play with a group of RL friends, and some people we met years ago when we first started playing. We are just building up to 25 content again (player-wise), though we've both run 25 content often. our 1st 10 ToC group has it on farm and we're working on 10 heroic now. We were able to get 2/3 Northrend beasts down last night. Scilla itself is a fairly active server. There are successful pugs even lol.

~She's my Lion~
~He's my Puppy~

[size=5]Our Timeline[/size]

05/05/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC
05/14/08 - NOA1
09/01/08 - NOA2
09/11/08 - Petition received by US Consulate in Montreal
09/20/08 - Received Packet 3
10/02/08 - Packet 3 delivered to MTL
10/16/08 - Medical in Halifax
01/15/09 - Interview in Montreal
01/20/09 - Visa in Hand
02/03/09 - Fly to US - POE Halifax NS
03/06/09 - Wedding in Yanceyville, NC

AOS
4/24/09 - Sent AOS package (after too many delays!)
4/27/09 - Signed for in Chicago
5/05/09 - Check cashed and all three NOA1's in the mail
5/14/09 - Received Biometrics appointment letter - Appointment is June 2nd.
6/2/09 - Biometrics at Raleigh field office - they were some of the nicest people :)
6/18/09 - EAD approved and card production ordered
6/20/09- received AP papers in the mail
6/22/09 EAD card arrived in the mail (that was fast eh?)
7/09/09 - received notice of GC appointment date
8/07/09 - Green Card interview at Raleigh Field office at 8:45am - Given RFE for I-693 Vaccination suppliment
9/08/09 - returned RFE to field office. Approved for Green Card
9/09/09 - Received email that Card production had been ordered.
9/17/09 - Green Card in the mail - No more USCIS until June, 2011 :D

Timeline

~ Catherine

You can come over to Scilla with Bo and I :D We play with a group of RL friends, and some people we met years ago when we first started playing. We are just building up to 25 content again (player-wise), though we've both run 25 content often. our 1st 10 ToC group has it on farm and we're working on 10 heroic now. We were able to get 2/3 Northrend beasts down last night. Scilla itself is a fairly active server. There are successful pugs even lol.

LoL, the pugs on Blackhand are a joke half the time. In those pugs gone bad, there is always some sort of n00bery going on like a shadow priest trying to pretend to be a healer, or a fury warrior equiping a shield and trying to tank :rofl: Most of the raid guilds are pretty cool, but the top 10 ones are kind of a-holes and impersonal. They seem to be more interested in simcraft data runs than getting to know people. My guild is pretty cool, but we do raid 4 nights a week from 10 p.m. eastern to about 2-3 a.m. eastern. The horde guilds on Blackhand seem to be younger aged, although on the whole less d!ckish than alliance. Could be because it is about 60/40 alliance/horde although with the faction transfers I think that has evened out a bit.

EEK! Well, instead of coming home and finding my K-1 NOA1 (which I'm hoping will show up soon lol)... I came home to a box on my front porch! Inside said box lived Zerky -- my (self-named) talking murloc plushie that I ordered from Jinx!!!! So I've been driving my family bonkers by making him MRGLMRGL, haha.

I faction changed last week, and oh my gosh. I honestly thought I'd probably end up regretting it, but I am not. I am enjoying the new atmosphere and doing heroics and raiding. It's a nice change of pace from my old server! :D

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Timeline
EEK! Well, instead of coming home and finding my K-1 NOA1 (which I'm hoping will show up soon lol)... I came home to a box on my front porch! Inside said box lived Zerky -- my (self-named) talking murloc plushie that I ordered from Jinx!!!! So I've been driving my family bonkers by making him MRGLMRGL, haha.

I faction changed last week, and oh my gosh. I honestly thought I'd probably end up regretting it, but I am not. I am enjoying the new atmosphere and doing heroics and raiding. It's a nice change of pace from my old server! :D

What side did you change from and to?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.