ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hehe..I feel like a dork when it comes to WoW and how long I've played. I've been playing since just after original release (5 years now almost? omg!) I have 2 level 80's, a level 73, a 70, and 3 chars all around 60. They would have been higher by now but I've been slacking off a bit on WoW lately, got too addicted to my sims :lol:

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline

We got Anub'arak down to 3% last night and wiped. Then decided to try out new strategies on the boss and never got any closer.

Ugh, there is this really annoying guild on our realm. My guild and a couple of the other top ones on the realm have strict rules about conduct and are strictly 18+. This annoying guild will take anyone, no matter how annoying they are as long as they are good at what they do. Now I wouldn't have a problem with it, except their recruiting is very immoral. They poach other guilds members and applicants. Well, last night, they finally got their due...... They were caught and subsequently given short suspensions for exploiting bugs on the 10/25 man ToC. I've never hoped for someone to get hacked, but I really hope their entire guild gets hacked and all their items put up on the auction house and their professions unlearned.

Indy.gif

Well, it's a sad day today. I run off of paid time cards, and unfortunately, mine runs out today! LOL. Luckily, I get some cash on Friday, so I'll be able to throw another card on there. Also on my list of things I'm doing Friday that are WoW related: FACTION CHANGE! :D I'm taking the plunge and switching my Pally to Alliance. I've just about had it with 99% of the population on Korgath, so I'm switching and transferring over to Bonechewer to play with some other friends. I've been in a mad haul the last few days and have made enough gold to buy another epic flyer + training! Who knew how much ####### I had on there!??! LOL.

I think once I do switch over that I'm going to start working on Loremaster. It'll be nice and peaceful instead of stressful and annoying.

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, it's a sad day today. I run off of paid time cards, and unfortunately, mine runs out today! LOL. Luckily, I get some cash on Friday, so I'll be able to throw another card on there. Also on my list of things I'm doing Friday that are WoW related: FACTION CHANGE! :D I'm taking the plunge and switching my Pally to Alliance. I've just about had it with 99% of the population on Korgath, so I'm switching and transferring over to Bonechewer to play with some other friends. I've been in a mad haul the last few days and have made enough gold to buy another epic flyer + training! Who knew how much ####### I had on there!??! LOL.

I think once I do switch over that I'm going to start working on Loremaster. It'll be nice and peaceful instead of stressful and annoying.

I didn't know you had to buy new flying! Do you have to start from zero for rep with alliance factions?

Timeline

I didn't know you had to buy new flying! Do you have to start from zero for rep with alliance factions?

No you don't have to start from zero with factions. Mel transferred her druid to make it a cow on sunday. For each faction reputation, there is an analagous one for the other faction. I think SW rep = Org, UC = IF rep, Darkspear Trolls = Gnomerggan Exiles, Silvermoon City rep = Exodar, Thunder Bluff rep = Darnassus, etc. You also don't lose your flight points, those are transferred over. If you do a name change when you change factions, your old name is held in the server for 3 months.

Indy.gif

Timeline

No you don't have to start from zero with factions. Mel transferred her druid to make it a cow on sunday. For each faction reputation, there is an analagous one for the other faction. I think SW rep = Org, UC = IF rep, Darkspear Trolls = Gnomerggan Exiles, Silvermoon City rep = Exodar, Thunder Bluff rep = Darnassus, etc. You also don't lose your flight points, those are transferred over. If you do a name change when you change factions, your old name is held in the server for 3 months.

A cow!

Timeline

A cow!

Indeed. I did stipulate that under NO circumstances could it be a female tauren, they are just too fugly :rofl:

Indy.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Indeed. I did stipulate that under NO circumstances could it be a female tauren, they are just too fugly :rofl:

This is true, they are right beside the ugly female Night Elves, Humans, Gnomes, Orcs and Dwarves...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline

This is true, they are right beside the ugly female Night Elves, Humans, Gnomes, Orcs and Dwarves...

Nothing ugly about my human priest!! :o

No no! When I said I had made enough, I meant just as a basis of how much I've accrued the last few days! You don't have to buy anything! :P (sorry for the confusion!)

- Tiffanney & Matthew -

K1 VISA: 09/11/09 - 08/10/10

MARRIED: 10/10/10
AOS/EAD/AP: 02/22/11 - 05/04/11

ROC
04/04/13: Mailed off!

04/09/13: NOA1

Timeline
No no! When I said I had made enough, I meant just as a basis of how much I've accrued the last few days! You don't have to buy anything! :P (sorry for the confusion!)

ahhh gotcha!

Timeline
Downed Anub'Arak last night in 10 and 25 man mode. Two nights with zero caster loot dropping. Tonight we start heroic ToC 10 and 25 man runs. :dance:

Sounds like fun, I would like to do those. We haven't even finished eoe yet. Basically we probably only have 10-12 in the guild geared enough to do this kind of stuff and we need to get them all on at the same time.

Last night we did a bunch of old school stuff - finished Mt Hyjal from the night before then did Serpentshrine Cavern (and I also fished up the Lurker Above woot!) and Gruul's Lair - it was fun.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.