ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, lots of WoWers! :)

I actually fell in love with my husband through WoW :) 4 years later, we still play, although..trying to quit! LOL

Zuljin 72 Priest, 72 Mage

Smolderthorn 80 Mage

Marriage: March 14th, 2009

I-130 Sent : 2009-05-26

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-06-05

Touched: 2009-06-08

Touched: 2009-09-14

NOA2 Email : 2009-09-16

Timeline
Wow, lots of WoWers! :)

I actually fell in love with my husband through WoW :) 4 years later, we still play, although..trying to quit! LOL

Zuljin 72 Priest, 72 Mage

Smolderthorn 80 Mage

Quitter! j/k :lol: - welcome ginger!

So we went in to naxx for a few hours last night - well actually for about 4.5 hours - we cleared 3 wings, which is not bad for us. I did get a new robe, whether it is better than my ebonweave robe - not sure, basically it gave me a bit more haste.

Gown of Blaumeux

blaumeux.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I met my boyfriend through WoW!

Sintheria - 80 BE Hunter - illidan

And a bunch of alts here and there. Iv been playing for about 5 years now, my original character was a Tauren Shaman named Leex on Spinebreaker. I transfered my hunter about a year ago from Altar of Storms, she used to go by the name Cyntheria.

My bf is a 80 Undead Warlock also on illidan, Skillmare. Used to be on Altar on Storms by the same name, only he was a Human. It's funny, because we started out hating eachother due to him ganking me all the time hehe. Funny how things work out! :luv:

I just started on Ulduar content, and he's in a serious raiding guild..knows the place inside and out lol.

*~♥*Timeline*♥~*

Summer of 2008 - Met on World of Warcraft aimlessly killing eachother as Blood Elf hunter

and Human warlock at an earlier date, started talking on vent shortly after

2009/03/27 - Met in person!

2009/06/13 - Second meet. We knew then that we wanted to go for the fiance visa

Filing for K-1 at the end of July - the start of the long(But worth it!) journey begins

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline
I met my boyfriend through WoW!

Sintheria - 80 BE Hunter - illidan

And a bunch of alts here and there. Iv been playing for about 5 years now, my original character was a Tauren Shaman named Leex on Spinebreaker. I transfered my hunter about a year ago from Altar of Storms, she used to go by the name Cyntheria.

My bf is a 80 Undead Warlock also on illidan, Skillmare. Used to be on Altar on Storms by the same name, only he was a Human. It's funny, because we started out hating eachother due to him ganking me all the time hehe. Funny how things work out! :luv:

I just started on Ulduar content, and he's in a serious raiding guild..knows the place inside and out lol.

My husband read this over my shoulder and said, " Awwww. Love at first fight." :lol:

Welcome to VJ!

~ Catherine

Edited by BermyCat

Timeline

damn,thought my nursing books were hard to comprehend!! lol I think i will stick to my Call of Duty and sports games! lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This thread is like a whole 'nother language for me!

I actually have a friend is just broke up with her boyfriend of like 6 years because WoW was starting to interfere with all of his sparetime. I meant they utlimately were just very wrong for eachother. I hope he finds someone online in the game - he's a nice guy.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Respecced on wednesday... I got back on my DK for a Naxx run. We cleared all but the construct quarter, and when we tried again on thursday, we couldnt get Thaddius down. We did before but there was too many people dicking around or tired and we were doing too many mistakes....oh well

At least I'm getting back to WoW slowly...

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I got sick of the high school melodrama in my guild two weeks ago and decided to take a break. It really gets annoying when people are fighting over raid spots. It's even more annoying that some people get to take two toons, one in each raid group when there are many others who want to go. So, Mel and I decided to take a break and were playing another game....... But the computer crack dragged me back in last night. I decided to stop playing the alliance side and was lvling my undead mage. They are offering free transfers on my realm, so I am considering all my options now :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I got sick of the high school melodrama in my guild two weeks ago and decided to take a break. It really gets annoying when people are fighting over raid spots. It's even more annoying that some people get to take two toons, one in each raid group when there are many others who want to go. So, Mel and I decided to take a break and were playing another game....... But the computer crack dragged me back in last night. I decided to stop playing the alliance side and was lvling my undead mage. They are offering free transfers on my realm, so I am considering all my options now :)

For the Horde! lol I've played both..and alliance is too easy..they have soo many good features..but if you want a challenge..definately horde.

For me..i am just getting bored of Wotlk..i mean..bc was more entertaining and had more stuff that i never even finished..this expansion..most of my quests etc are already done..

and i just find ulduar sooo blah...i think the usual summer wow vacation is comming on soon....every year around this time i get bored lol.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

For the Horde! lol I've played both..and alliance is too easy..they have soo many good features..but if you want a challenge..definately horde.

For me..i am just getting bored of Wotlk..i mean..bc was more entertaining and had more stuff that i never even finished..this expansion..most of my quests etc are already done..

and i just find ulduar sooo blah...i think the usual summer wow vacation is comming on soon....every year around this time i get bored lol.

Well, i'm finding some good and bad points to the horde. I'm finding that the Eastern Kingdom flight points are by and large a HUUUUUUUUGE pain in the ####. Hinterlands anyone? The other downside is having to EVER fly through the barrens. I think every retarded 12 year old hangs out there.

I know what you mean about wotlk. The instances seem kind of bland tbh. I've only been to ulduar once, and it just seemed like blizz spent a good 6 months trying to make an instance difficult because it's too easy to lvl to 80 already.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Respecced on wednesday... I got back on my DK for a Naxx run. We cleared all but the construct quarter, and when we tried again on thursday, we couldnt get Thaddius down. We did before but there was too many people dicking around or tired and we were doing too many mistakes....oh well

Sounds like us! It was my first time ever in Naxx and we were stuck at Thaddius too. The first couple of deaths I don't think I fully understood when to change sides. They just said when polarity changes run to the other side. Well...every time I did that, I ran into an invisible wall of death. Then I figured maybe you ONLY change IF your polarity changes, am I right? Well I did tht and again died. I still don't think I"m doing it right (obviously if i keep dying right).

How would you guys explain it?? I tried to watch YouTube videos on it and they don't run for me.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline

Sounds like us! It was my first time ever in Naxx and we were stuck at Thaddius too. The first couple of deaths I don't think I fully understood when to change sides. They just said when polarity changes run to the other side. Well...every time I did that, I ran into an invisible wall of death. Then I figured maybe you ONLY change IF your polarity changes, am I right? Well I did tht and again died. I still don't think I"m doing it right (obviously if i keep dying right).

How would you guys explain it?? I tried to watch YouTube videos on it and they don't run for me.

For Thaddius, it's quite simple. You have one polarity on one side and the other on the other side. You watch your debuffs. Blue = Positive and Red = Negative. When he does that AoE it changes some people's polarity, but not everyones. You need to watch your polarity to determine when if you stay or switch sides. They just say "Switcht" when the change happens, but not everyone actually changes polarity, sometimes you will just get a second positive/negative buff. I know it sounds dumb, but I have one on my desk. I put a post it note with the side of each polarity on each side of the paper to remind me :blush:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I knew you'd explain it well! That's actually how I understood it until I died the last time and thought wth? Maybe I got too close to someone of the opposite polarity or something? I'm anxious to try it again now, but probably won't be invited back to that group lol. I was terrible! I also fell into the green when my spacebar failed to work properly. I was probably hammering on it too hard.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

I'm lazy. I use BigWigs bossmods. For Thaddius, it plays a tone when your polarity changes and you have to switch sides. I don't even have to look at my polarity after the first charge.

~ Catherine

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.